www.ordoll.com

Where to Buy an ORdoll?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Where to Buy an ORdoll?

Post by tubbienine »

Does the manuf. sell direct or who would be the best vendor (in the U.S.) to purchase one of their dolls?

jaybee111

Re: Where to Buy an ORdoll?

Post by jaybee111 »

Click the picture above. It will take you to www.ordoll.com

Looks to me that you can buy direct from them.

Lahfan1970

Post by Lahfan1970 »

jaybee111 wrote:Click the picture above. It will take you to http://www.ordoll.com

Looks to me that you can buy direct from them.
Yep! I just did exactly that. No problems; email sent to confirm details, etc. my only complaint is that they don't have a head gallery, so if you want to get an extra one you probably will need to exchange a few emails to figure out which heads are or aren't the same on the different doll models they show.

Good luck!

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I just bought the Daisy model from OR dolls. Can't wait! :D
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Thanks! Is there a U.S. based vendor to buy from or only direct from Asia?

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

tubbienine wrote:Thanks! Is there a U.S. based vendor to buy from or only direct from Asia?
I've always hoped ORdoll would grow a US vendor. Like an ORdoll North America. ORdolls are some of the most beautiful TPE dolls by far. I know there are a lot of second hand vendors but to my knowledge ORdoll itself is still the best to buy from directly.

INFORMATIONS