www.wmdolls.com

COM doll for sale...again 650.00 shipped! *SOLD*

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: Kite, mi6c

brocklanders
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

COM doll for sale...again 650.00 shipped! *SOLD*

Post by brocklanders »

I am relisting my COM torso. I had a buyer lined up who commited to buy the COM two weeks ago but has since disappeared. I have this packaged and ready to ship. It comes with glass eyes, brown wig, eye brows and lashes. This is only one month old with zero use and basically flaw free. It has a very tiny air bubble near the side of the neck that is not even worth mentioning. Kyle said the breasts on this torso are softer than the breasts of past torso's due to a different gel used. I can have this off to the new owner as soon as payment is made....Paypal preferred. If interested, please contact me through pm and I'll work out the payment details and answer any questions you might have.
Thanks.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

I just sent you a PM about the Torso you are selling.

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

I hate to be the barer of bad news, but because of shipping weight restrictions where I get my mail, I will be unable to purchase this COM Torso.

Major bummer! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was really looking forward to a pseudo menage troi with two rather well endowed ladies (even if they are dolls). I guess for now, one will just have to do.

But what a One she is!

I hope that some one buys this fine Torso soon. But who knows, I return to the US in September in theory. Perhaps if no one has bought it by then I could get it, and I would still honor the $650 offer.

Biskut

Post by Biskut »

Hiyas,
I sent you a PM about the torso, if you check this area before the other.
Thanks,
Ed

brocklanders
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by brocklanders »

Thanks to all those who contacted me about the torso but it has found a new owner.

INFORMATIONS