Starpery.com

Repairing fleshlight ...

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
nazara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Repairing fleshlight ...

Post by nazara »

Hello . A month ago, I bought a flashlight, but today, made a hole in the middle of the stocking. Prompt, than it is possible to seal the hole?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Repairing fleshlight ...

Post by samara78 »

Maybe you can post pictures? Not sure i understand all of your question. Where is the hole please?
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

nazara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazara »

samara78 wrote:Maybe you can post pictures? Not sure i understand all of your question. Where is the hole please?
There is foto
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 12934 times

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

Easy. I've done this on a Fleshlight that I accidentally cut a hole in. Here's what to do:
Snip a small amount of material from the end of the sleeve, cut it up into very tiny bits. Put the bits in the bottom of a sealable glass container. Pour in a small amount of xylene- can buy from the paint section of a hardware type store. Mix and let it sit for hours or overnight. You might need to add more xylene to get to a mushy, gluey consistency. I find that it does stay a bit lumpy. Take a metal tool, like a small tip flathead screwdriver and put a bit of the mush into the tear. Apply another lump over top of the hole, like a patch. Let it dry for several hours. Best to mess with xylene in a well ventilated area.

nazara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazara »

Bobbay wrote:Easy. I've done this on a Fleshlight that I accidentally cut a hole in. Here's what to do:
Snip a small amount of material from the end of the sleeve, cut it up into very tiny bits. Put the bits in the bottom of a sealable glass container. Pour in a small amount of xylene- can buy from the paint section of a hardware type store. Mix and let it sit for hours or overnight. You might need to add more xylene to get to a mushy, gluey consistency. I find that it does stay a bit lumpy. Take a metal tool, like a small tip flathead screwdriver and put a bit of the mush into the tear. Apply another lump over top of the hole, like a patch. Let it dry for several hours. Best to mess with xylene in a well ventilated area.
Thanks bro! I will do

r363b
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by r363b »

Bobbay wrote:Easy. I've done this on a Fleshlight that I accidentally cut a hole in. Here's what to do:

good advice .. did not know about xylene and how it reacts to TPE

Ravio

Post by Ravio »

Hi guy. i had a problem with my alien fleshlight, sometimes it tears in some points and the most efficient way to repair for me is to cut a little piece from the flap around the sleeve and melt it with a lighter just to make sure to cover the hole, then i wash it with neutral soap, even if it's smelly at the beginning after a few use if becomes normal again.
Just to know... fleshlight should be made of silicone, does it become toxic if you melt it (i mean in direct contact with your penis)?

dzd

Post by dzd »

r363b wrote:good advice .. did not know about xylene and how it reacts to TPE
Interesting! I wasn't sure that's what FLs were made of, I was under the impression that it was a secret patented silicone-type.

I've been thinking about using different sleeves/onaholes for insert replacement in my RD2 torso,but well aware of the bad reactions between TPE and silicone.

Can anyone confirm? (My googling this went nowhere specific...)

INFORMATIONS