reallovesexdolls.com

reallovesexdolls.com?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: TDF Management Announcement

Post by BadDog89 »

Hi Im new to the doll world and this probably isnt the right topic on this frum to ask but ive been having trouble finding the topic so ill ask here. Is reallovesexdolls.com a legit trustworthy site? I purchased my first doll yesterday but ive been trying to contact someone at the company since friday. I know its the weekend but ive sent a few emails and the website itself says buisness hours are between 7am to whatever everyday of the week, someone would be able to help me or talk to me but i get is the robots. please help!

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Question about vendor

Post by BadDog89 »

Can someone tell me about reallovesexdolls.com? are they legit?

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

reallovesexdolls.com?

Post by BadDog89 »

I figured out how to post! lol
Ok is reallovesexdolls.com a legit site? Im new to the love doll world and I just ordered my first doll from the yesterday but ive been having trouble getting in contact with anyone from the site for three days. Im starting to sweat. Can anybody give me some info about them? It may just be because its the weekend but It says the hours of operation are every day of the week?
Last edited by Nescio50 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged two threads about the same topic

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: reallovesexdolls.com?

Post by siliconefun »

BadDog89 wrote:I figured out how to post! lol
Ok is reallovesexdolls.com a legit site? Im new to the love doll world and I just ordered my first doll from the yesterday but ive been having trouble getting in contact with anyone from the site for three days. Im starting to sweat. Can anybody give me some info about them? It may just be because its the weekend but It says the hours of operation are every day of the week?
Hi BadDog89,
Welcome at TDF :glou:
Yes, they're:
Authorized sales agents who do not manufacture (the majority of) the product they sell.
thttp://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

- SF -

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question about vendor

Post by oberyn »

BadDog89 wrote:Can someone tell me about reallovesexdolls.com? are they legit?
They are legit. Try contacting them here.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Yes, https://reallovesexdolls.com (often abbreviated RLSD here) is legit. I've ordered a few small items from them, although I bought my doll from another vendor. I considered RLSD for my purchase, but the vendor from whom I ultimately purchased was more responsive to emails, so I picked them. I've seen other reports that RLSD is quite responsive to emails, so maybe I just caught them at a bad time.

This forum provides a vendors list with sub-forums for each vendor affiliated with/approved by this site. I've seen posts from people who've dealt with most of these vendors. RLSD is on the list.

Many (most?) sellers on eBay, AliExpress, and Amazon are on the shady side. I've heard reports of some such sellers delivering nothing, but many deliver products that are of sub-standard quality -- basically knock-offs of the already-inexpensive legitimate Chinese brands. I've never heard of anybody getting ripped off in this way when buying from a vendor approved by this forum.

Note that most sex doll vendors don't carry significant stock; they take your order and your money and then arrange with the factory to have the doll built and shipped directly to you. They can also serve as an intermediary, track the order's progress, and help push things along if there are glitches or delays. AFAIK, RLSD deals exclusively in TPE dolls from the Jinsan factory, designed mainly by WM, OR, and YL. This family of dolls is popular and is available from many vendors. If you check multiple vendors, you'll start to recognize bodies and faces in common -- even many of the photos are shared across sites. IMHO, RLSD has one of the best websites for perusing the products. Note that some vendors have exclusive products -- mostly heads, but sometimes bodies. (One vendor even has a "pregnant" doll body.)

As summarized on this forum's manufacturers page, there are other manufacturers in this price range. Some vendors focus on dolls from manufacturers other than Jinsan. AFAIK, all of the manufacturers whose products are in this price range (~$2,000 for a ~5-foot model) are Chinese. Most dolls in this price range are made from TPE, although one or two make silicone dolls that are in roughly this price range. Note that I'm not trying to steer you away from Jinsan products; I'm just pointing out that other products do exist so that you can check out what's available and have some idea of what to expect if you review multiple vendors' websites. You might run across a specific feature, head, or body that you really want and that will drive you to a particular brand or type of doll, and if this happens, knowing about the different manufacturers and vendors can be helpful.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

They are quite legit. I got my gal through them and they were very helpful. It is a holiday weekend, so you might have to sit tight until Tuesday.

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BadDog89 »

Thank you guys! I feel like I can rest easy now. I did ALOT of research of course, over the span of about 4 or 5 days looking at different doll sites and did come across a few that I found out to be fake/fraud sites. Then I found this forum and joined, which helped out alot and I found reallovesexdolls through this forum went and looked and found a girl I just had to have so I bought her. Then when I wasnt getting any responses I started to sweat so I came back to the forum, did some digging and noticed alot of the posts about RLSD that I found were kinda old. So I wasnt sure if they were still actually in buisness and just havent taken down the site or if the site was hijacked or what. But it is probably because of the holiday weekend that I havent been able to contact anyone. I maybe got a bit too excited about the ordeal, Its just that two-grand is alot of money to not have some worry about lol. Thanks again you guys I look forward to showing off my girl on this forum! And thank you @symmes for all the info!

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BadDog89 »

Thank you Siliconefun! I feel i can rest easy now that its been verified. I look forward to posting pics of my new girl when she gets here! :)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Which doll of theirs did you order? I am particularly fond of their A-cup dolls.

symmes

Post by symmes »

BadDog89 wrote:But it is probably because of the holiday weekend that I havent been able to contact anyone.
To add to the fun, there are two holidays at work! No doubt you're referring to the USA Washington's Birthday long weekend, and it could be that RLSD is slow to respond to you because of that. (They are based in the USA -- Texas, IIRC.) The Chinese New Year (CNY) has recently ended, too. If you're not already aware, CNY is a big deal in China. As I understand it, the whole country more-or-less shuts down for a week or two, mainly to allow travel time for workers, many of whom were born, and have family, in the countryside, but they work in big cities. This year, the CNY was January 28, so the shutdown was for days before and after that date. I don't recall exactly when Jinsan resumed production, but they'd have had a queue of orders when they returned. Depending on when you placed your order, you might be anywhere in that queue, which could result in delays compared to the usual delivery time of ~2 weeks.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We're sorry that you haven't gotten a reply over the weekend. If you tried to reach us by online chat, it's closed over the weekend. However, you can still reach us by the contact form on our website or by phone. Please email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com and I'd be happy to help you!

All the best,
Stacey, RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BadDog89 »

narcissus wrote:Which doll of theirs did you order? I am particularly fond of their A-cup dolls.
I like their A-cup dolls too. I really liked alot of their dolls! But I was really torn between the 141cm F-cup and the 152cm H-cup (I wanted a lil more bang for my buck, pun intended) In the end I went with the 152 H-cup juust something about it had a lil more allure to it. it was probably the tig bitties lol. But I do have the 125cm B-cup added to my wish list for later, Ive always dated small petite girls, still have a thing for the petite ones

BadDog89
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BadDog89 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
We're sorry that you haven't gotten a reply over the weekend. If you tried to reach us by online chat, it's closed over the weekend. However, you can still reach us by the contact form on our website or by phone. Please email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com and I'd be happy to help you!

All the best,
Stacey, RLSD
Its perfectly ok! I have since gotten replies and even a returned phone call! Im sorry for having doubted. Its just with that kind of money involved it just made me a little sweaty haha. Im very pleased with the customer care Ive gotten and The super friendly return call I had. I look forward to getting my girl and even ordering more from you guys!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

BadDog89 wrote: Its perfectly ok! I have since gotten replies and even a returned phone call! Im sorry for having doubted. Its just with that kind of money involved it just made me a little sweaty haha. Im very pleased with the customer care Ive gotten and The super friendly return call I had. I look forward to getting my girl and even ordering more from you guys!
Great, glad to hear it BadDog89! =) Welcome to RLSD! We appreciate you and your business!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS