https://www.coeros.com/

Questions about shipping…

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
Iceblazer

Questions about shipping…

Post by Iceblazer »

Hi Coeros team,

First just wanted to say I appreciate what you guys have done in the community to capture on video what’s been up! I just had a quick question on the flat rate shipping upgrade I added to my purchase (easily spent over $300, ha!) the website states it will take 7-9 day. I just wanted clarification was that 7-9 business days (work days) or 7-9 day total including the weekend days?

Thanks for what you guys are putting hard work into and again thanks for keeping up with us old timers!
-Ice
Silicone Dolls
ElsaBabe 165
Ivanka Ricci *In Transit*
Zelex 130
(Soft:Olivia+Gemma Hard:Ulrica)
Starpery 174 & 159
(Hard:Lubby+Iris Soft:Hedy)
Piperdoll 130 & 100
(Phoebe Elf + Elsa SAF)

TPE Dolls
IROKEBIJIN 95 (Anime Doll Akane)
Kimberdoll
3x Pipedreams UFDoll Mandy (triplets!)
2x WM Dolls 155
WM Clone 170
WM Clone 140

Latex Dolls
Candy8teen 80cm -foam
Inflatables
French Madam Poupée
Letha Weapon
Latex Lady

Vinyl Dolls
Jana Cova
Chastity Lane

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Questions about shipping…

Post by Coeros »

Iceblazer wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:20 pm Hi Coeros team,

First just wanted to say I appreciate what you guys have done in the community to capture on video what’s been up! I just had a quick question on the flat rate shipping upgrade I added to my purchase (easily spent over $300, ha!) the website states it will take 7-9 day. I just wanted clarification was that 7-9 business days (work days) or 7-9 day total including the weekend days?

Thanks for what you guys are putting hard work into and again thanks for keeping up with us old timers!
-Ice
Production time is business days, shipping time is days. The general production time(including production time and delivery time to courier company) is 3-5 working days. :glou: :glou: :glou:

Also, I can go into more detail here.

Generally, the shipping time for items is 7-9 days, but it also takes 3-5 days for production and delivery to the courier company.
For fast shipping, we all take air freight.
But some items are not suitable for air transportation, one is liquid, paste, and the other is oversized (so we have adopted a higher shipping rate for oversized air freight).

Plus, so does our 10-30 day shipping. For general items, countries in Europe and the United States also take air freight, so the items should be able to arrive within two weeks (excluding production time), but for liquids, pastes and oversized items, they can only be shipped by sea, which takes 30-40 days.
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Looks like you just wrote something you can post right on the FAQ page! :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

CF wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:42 pm Looks like you just wrote something you can post right on the FAQ page! :D
Thanks! :glou: :glou: :glou:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

Hello, we have recently set free shipping for over $60 (previously it was over $180).

7 – 15 days delivery for small items, $9 via Air shipping
25 – 35 days delivery for large items,$9 via Maritime shipping

If you have any questions about dolls, please contact me!

:glou:

INFORMATIONS