www.tayu-doll.com

Connected v Separate Love Hole Passages

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Connected v Separate Love Hole Passages

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi everyone.

I just ordered a Tayu 163 and am giving thought to having the passages connected. I'm thinking this would vent the love holes the same way the Fleshlight cap works (and no on leaves the fleshlight capped) and that it would make cleaning easier.

Does anyone else have the passages connected and/or can someone provide feedback on this?

yolo10203
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Connected v Separate Love Hole Passages

Post by yolo10203 »

I think non connected is better so vacum is created during sex for a tighter feel.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´ve experience with connected type PDX hip and non connected IronTech "fixed" type dolls. Think I find connected superior for mainly 2 reasons. 1st it´s easier cleaning. 2nd air escape allows a vacuum NOT beeing build up. My dolls are very tight built and it´s even a painful experience sometimes. The vacuum build up increases that not so nice experience for me. :P I like to remind we doll users aren´t all built the same as well. Some might have a great experience with 1 - 1,5cm inner diameters, but others would prefer at least 2cm or more, depending on TPE/silicone vagina softness. I was a "fan" of fixed type vaginas before but turned around to the opposite now. My next gal will have inserts in any case. Not just for the cleaning advantages, but air flow/vacuum can likely be regulated better, either through original insert design or modding maybe. I can also test various inserts to find that "one" that pleases both the big and the smaller Ragnar alike. :mrgreen: :glou:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

I went with separated. I was just worried about that back connecting tunnel never getting full dried. Also, if you use just one love hole then you just doubled your cleaning & drying work after the fact. Just my opinion but separated works best for me.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

crazedcat wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:38 am I went with separated. I was just worried about that back connecting tunnel never getting full dried. Also, if you use just one love hole then you just doubled your cleaning & drying work after the fact. Just my opinion but separated works best for me.
for me... not really. I dried my PDX hip´s holes with an extension for my (otherwise entirely unused) hair dryer. One air (and water) flow for all so to say. I´d also "regulated" one love hole´s vacuum level with a piece of TPE then beeing stuffed into the then unused one. I´d also experimented with different "sucking" levels, which provided interesting results. :mrgreen: :glou:

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hi guys. Thanks for your feedback here.

I dropped this with my vendor. I think it's a moot point being as I ordered the 163. The option for the connected passages appears to only be offered on the 148. I don't imagine it's that big of a deal to switch out the channels, but I wanted the texture used for the larger dolls.

Unless Tayu chimes in here and says it's an option for all textures....

Tailor
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tailor »

I think it's a highly personal thing what you like and until you've tried both it's hard to know which you prefer.
But there are certain advantages and disadvantages apart from the feeling previously described here. I've had a hip toy that had connected channels and I didn't like the feel very much, You can plug the hole to create more vacuum but it's not quite the same as a closed channel. The feel was still too loose and I prefer a closed one with more grip.
Jade: SM 148cm
Claire: JM New Tree Elf 80cm
Mi-Soo: Starpery 171cm A

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

I went with fixed and disconnected for my TAYU 161. When I was first considering TAYU, I was inclined to go with connected tunnels because initially it seemed as though cleaning would be easier. Then I had a look at the location of the "connection" between tunnels and the amount of texturing in both tunnels and was concerned (as Crazedcat mentioned above) that if I were only to use one tunnel, I'm still doubling the effort involved in cleaning, even if flushing things out is somewhat easier with connected tunnels. Since the location of the connection isn't at the very back of the tunnel (it's not like they are smooth tubes where the connection is a nice smooth U-shaped elbow), I figured it could actually be MORE work to ensure both tunnels were effectively cleaned and sanitized. Could have just been my overactive imagination, but I was envisioning a situation where all I was doing was flushing bodily fluids back and forth between the two tunnels, never fully getting either one completely clean and sanitary. Of course, then I just decided I would most likely end up using a condom and calling it a day, lol.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:24 pm I went with fixed and disconnected for my TAYU 161. When I was first considering TAYU, I was inclined to go with connected tunnels because initially it seemed as though cleaning would be easier. Then I had a look at the location of the "connection" between tunnels and the amount of texturing in both tunnels and was concerned (as Crazedcat mentioned above) that if I were only to use one tunnel, I'm still doubling the effort involved in cleaning, even if flushing things out is somewhat easier with connected tunnels. Since the location of the connection isn't at the very back of the tunnel (it's not like they are smooth tubes where the connection is a nice smooth U-shaped elbow), I figured it could actually be MORE work to ensure both tunnels were effectively cleaned and sanitized. Could have just been my overactive imagination, but I was envisioning a situation where all I was doing was flushing bodily fluids back and forth between the two tunnels, never fully getting either one completely clean and sanitary. Of course, then I just decided I would most likely end up using a condom and calling it a day, lol.
interesting info, thanks. I haven´t considered that the connection ain´t neccessarily placed like a perfect U at the end (like on my PDX hip), but rather more forward on the tunnels. :glou:

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:11 pm
Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:24 pm I went with fixed and disconnected for my TAYU 161. When I was first considering TAYU, I was inclined to go with connected tunnels because initially it seemed as though cleaning would be easier. Then I had a look at the location of the "connection" between tunnels and the amount of texturing in both tunnels and was concerned (as Crazedcat mentioned above) that if I were only to use one tunnel, I'm still doubling the effort involved in cleaning, even if flushing things out is somewhat easier with connected tunnels. Since the location of the connection isn't at the very back of the tunnel (it's not like they are smooth tubes where the connection is a nice smooth U-shaped elbow), I figured it could actually be MORE work to ensure both tunnels were effectively cleaned and sanitized. Could have just been my overactive imagination, but I was envisioning a situation where all I was doing was flushing bodily fluids back and forth between the two tunnels, never fully getting either one completely clean and sanitary. Of course, then I just decided I would most likely end up using a condom and calling it a day, lol.
interesting info, thanks. I haven´t considered that the connection ain´t neccessarily placed like a perfect U at the end (like on my PDX hip), but rather more forward on the tunnels. :glou:
Maybe it's not as bad as my imagination was making it out to be:
Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 5.18.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 5.18.07 PM.png (440.27 KiB) Viewed 797 times
but it definitely isn't at the very back end and the shape isn't smooth, but maybe it doesn't need to be. In any event, given how highly textured both tunnels are, I still felt like cleaning could be more work with connected tunnels. One thing I really do like though is that the way TAYU seem to do their tunnels avoids the issue that certain TPE brands have where you need a plug at the end of the tunnel to prevent water from entering the body cavity. I don't know if all silicone dolls are manufactured this way, but after seeing so many horror stories about TPE dolls having this issue, I had no interest in messing around with those sorts of problems.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:24 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:11 pm
Maybe it's not as bad as my imagination was making it out to be:

Screen Shot 2022-12-30 at 5.18.07 PM.png

but it definitely isn't at the very back end and the shape isn't smooth, but maybe it doesn't need to be. In any event, given how highly textured both tunnels are, I still felt like cleaning could be more work with connected tunnels. One thing I really do like though is that the way TAYU seem to do their tunnels avoids the issue that certain TPE brands have where you need a plug at the end of the tunnel to prevent water from entering the body cavity. I don't know if all silicone dolls are manufactured this way, but after seeing so many horror stories about TPE dolls having this issue, I had no interest in messing around with those sorts of problems.
Interesting! If I´d to deal with that I´d still try the hair dryer (or similar) method. Nothing beats warm/hot air for drying if one gets good access to the tunnels. If I could afford then I´d also have a look here in this case: https://www.coeros.com/collections/sex- ... intenance/
Btw, my TPE dolls didn´t have that plug problems since plugs weren´t needed. The casts were made without internal connection by default. 8) :glou:

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:38 pm

Btw, my TPE dolls didn´t have that plug problems since plugs weren´t needed. The casts were made without internal connection by default. 8) :glou:
Nice. That’s the way they should all be made. It’s unbelievable how many people continue to discover that their TPE doll’s tunnels weren’t properly sealed.

jeffmanny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jeffmanny »

I went with connected removable. It's a bit difficult to place both inserts in at the same time.

INFORMATIONS