funwestdoll.com

Ileana´s Thread (FWD Elise head)

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Ileana´s Thread (FWD Elise head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Greetings :glou:

This thread is meant to continue where I left at Elise´s review here: viewtopic.php?t=155618

So this is dedicated to my "Ileana" character based on this head. It´ll contain latest photo shootings in best possible quality only. Also might add related photo shooting and GIMP editing stuff as well if there´s enough interest in it. Have fun and enjoy. 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Ileana´s Thread (FWD Elise head)

Post by -Ragnar66- »

"Ileana" (ileana) is a variation of a greek origin name and translates to "bright". It´s spelled (english) like: https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab ... translate

Her main appearance is defined by beeing a blue eyed redhead with a somewhat pinkish skin. Wig is original FWD and eyes is MF´s #34 "Arctic Blue". Would´ve loved to use original FWD green eyes, but they can´t be moved easily and MF´s is far superior in this regard. Also light blue fits her character somewhat better as I found out soon. I´ll remain with that, but might use different red color wigs if I find ones that I like.

MF´s "Arctic Blue" eyes: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/displ ... pid=196147

Ileana´s a 26 years old curious and good natured personality with great interest in travelling and adventuring. Beeing a redhead she prefers avoiding heat and too much sunlight. So on her travels she more prefers temperate climate and feels more comfortable in autumn and winter seasons. Since her childhood she´s also dreamed of traveling to the moon and stars. Exploring the wonders of alien worlds is now her main fantasy and she´s also a huge fan of SciFi movies. And here´s were Ragnar steps in. :D

Starting with her space suit outfit which is a 2018 Widman "Alien" (Aliena) at XS size. Unfortunately it´s a bit large so had to take temporary measures making it fit better for photo shooting purposes. I´m already on lookout for better fitting themed suits so if you have a source, please give me a hint! :)

Her measures:

Height: 155cm
Breast Line: 74cm
Waistline: 57cm
Hipline: 82cm
Shoulder Width: 33cm

Thanks in advance.
:)

Here again Ileana´s early concept shootings with original green eyes:

And here I decided for MF´s arctic blue eyes:

With Ileana´s main character and theme set I decided for some elaborately made photo shooting and placed an entry in this months (July 2022) Category D Photo Challenge. Somewhat later I noticed that I forgot color correcting an unnaturally looking auxiliary light, giving some unwanted yellow toned reflections. Here´s the somewhat corrected version. :glou:

Ileana - Glacial Chimes - Ccorrect - wFrame.jpg
Ileana - Glacial Chimes - Ccorrect - wFrame.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 4183 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Here is a music that goes well with her 'arctic blue' eyes. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

4891d wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:49 am Here is a music that goes well with her 'arctic blue' eyes. :)
Yes sort of. :) Yet I have another Ileana character theme in petto (see avatar). Her musical taste will change accordingly. \m/:D

Til then enjoy some icicles play. 8) :glou:

...and yet another nice ambience music I might take as inspiration for further of Ileana´s glacial adventure photo shootings. 8)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

There is also the Sinfonia Antarctica, to accompany the adventures of Ileana.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

4891d wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:44 am There is also the Sinfonia Antarctica, to accompany the adventures of Ileana.

Thanks! I love themed orchestral music. :)

Now to something different. 8)

Ileana´s Waterfall Meditation

Ileana_Waterfall-Zen.jpg
Ileana_Waterfall-Zen.jpg (969.2 KiB) Viewed 4065 times

If you´re scared easily, dont watch this! :mrgreen: :glou:

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Nice contrast between the fire of her hair and the frozen landscape.

Her intense eyes tell me, "A quiet volcano is still a volcano."

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

A couple of the pictures of the green eyes are not showing. There are just boxes saying “image.” Can you fix them?

Thanks, and keep the pictures coming! I want to see more of those Arctic Blue beauties!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

CF wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:49 am A couple of the pictures of the green eyes are not showing. There are just boxes saying “image.” Can you fix them?

Thanks, and keep the pictures coming! I want to see more of those Arctic Blue beauties!
Thanks CF. Just got the needed 6000K bulbs for my room lights, so more pics is coming soon. Think the green eyes pics don´t show up if you´re not logged in at TDF, since they´re stored in private area and then relinked (like our avatars). I see them. Pic links also went to original thread here: viewtopic.php?p=2181066#p2181066
If they don´t show up here for anybody then there´s an unknown problem. :?

4891d wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:59 am Nice contrast between the fire of her hair and the frozen landscape.

Her intense eyes tell me, "A quiet volcano is still a volcano."
True. One the reasons I remain with that wig for Ileana although I´d have a dozen others to use for her. FWD did a great job creating Elise character this way. A true cosplay one and many ways to play with colors and contrasts. 8) Can´t help myself, but it looks like Ileana´s feet look huge in that Lotus position. :lol: Tried various shooting angles, but to no avail. :razz:

And yes. Beeing a good natured character doesn´t mean there´s no nasty sides on her. :mrgreen: :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Ileana bits of relaxing between photo sessions. :D

Gave her MF´s moveable eyelids but had to fake edit original lashes down in GIMP. Good enough for some impression. :razz: Also color corrected body skin color towards original FWD tan tone. And sorry for the stains. They´ll go away again. 8) :glou:

Ileana Relaxing

Ileana_Relaxing.jpg
Ileana_Relaxing.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3967 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Oh... after I pulled that space suit off I found some more terrible stains on her. :razz: Until it fades away I bits of make art of it. :lol: I named it Blue Dove. :mrgreen: :glou:

Blue Dove

Ileana_Blue-Dove.jpg
Ileana_Blue-Dove.jpg (293.33 KiB) Viewed 3934 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Sure, you take risks with these colors (even if it finally goes away, with TPE). Aren't you considering a full body suit to wear under the suits?

Ileana's bluish hue in this picture makes her look like some of the alien dolls on the forum. So the blue stains make bikini marks ( :?: strangely for these aliens it's the parts exposed to the sun that are lighter).

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

4891d wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:05 am Sure, you take risks with these colors (even if it finally goes away, with TPE). Aren't you considering a full body suit to wear under the suits?
Unfortunately no. Maybe it´s the improvised tighter fit and longer wearing time as opposed to earlier photo sessions where I didn´t have these issues. Good bye blue dress for now. :razz:
4891d wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:05 am Ileana's bluish hue in this picture makes her look like some of the alien dolls on the forum. So the blue stains make bikini marks ( :?: strangely for these aliens it's the parts exposed to the sun that are lighter).
Nice idea. :D Ileana told me she needs lots of intense caressing for the blue stuff going away again. So since her space suit peel off session we had three times some quite intensive fun. :o Thus far results are rather meagre, but she says it´s more a long time theraphy. Poor old Ragnar. :roll: :mrgreen: So for coming days don´t expect any more photos here. Back to therapising then.

Ileana_MoreTherapy800.jpg
Ileana_MoreTherapy800.jpg (146 KiB) Viewed 3892 times

Note: This time I left eyelashes unedited so one better sees how much of the eyes is covered by MF´s moveable lids.

Some maybe know I´m fond of SM Dolls Blue Avatar doll. :mrgreen: viewtopic.php?p=2180332#p2180332 Would make a nice buddy for my Ileana alien huntress. :mrgreen: Too bad one can´t have it all. At least not in imediate future. :P :glou:

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Another possibility to hide stains would be b/w photo shooting or editing. Though I´ll do majorily non naked shootings next. So until it all fades away again it´s not a huge issue ATM. :glou:

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Her eyes glow from within! :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819