www.tayu-doll.com

Meet Luna! - TAYU Peach 161F

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
crabstacean

Meet Luna! - TAYU Peach 161F

Post by crabstacean »

After almost 4 excruciatingly long months of waiting... She's finally here. Say hello to Luna!

Luna_01.jpg
Luna_01.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 5807 times

Background
I ordered her through My Robot Doll on January 6th. I got factory pics on March 3rd and, after a quick validation, she was shipped on March 9th. She arrived 6 weeks later on April 20th.

Just a month after ordering I got a bit impatient and ordered another nice doll from a different brand on RosemaryDoll. Figured it would arrive earlier, since RosemaryDoll seems to be able to ship to Europe in 10 days instead of 8 weeks (MRD should figure this out!). Also, since this TAYU was going to be my first fully-sized doll, I imagined getting a cheaper one would be a great opportunity to learn the ropes a bit. I had confidence in that I was going to enjoy owning dolls, since I already owned torsos and I was familiar with the maintenance aspect of it. This turned out to be a good call for me! The other doll arrived around a month ago; it has helped me learn and made me appreciate this TAYU much more.

Specifications
Luna has a light tan 161F body with all the soft options and a Peach oral head:

Code: Select all

Skin color: Light tan
Face with oral function: #13 Oral Peach soft head
Custom makeup: Default factory makeup
Eye Color: Dark Green
Head Connector: M16 head connector
Realistic Body Painting: Default Body Painting
Joint Options: Standard: Ideal For Posing
Articulated Finger Joints: Finger Joints
Areola color: Light Brown
Pubic Hair: Pubic hair #1
Labia Color: Light Brown
Love holes: Fixed Vagina - Separated Love Canals
Vagina Texture: Default texture 161
Vagina Depth: 15cm
Body extra softness: Ultra soft breasts, Ultra soft vagina, Ultra soft inner thighs, Ultra soft anus, Ultra soft butt
Feet: Hard standing feet without studs
First impressions
The package arrived in fairly great condition. At first, I thought I opened the package upside down, but it actually turns out TAYU completely protects the dolls using molded foam now. I didn't take any pics of the unboxing, but hardwiguy uploaded some in his excellent review of the 148D+. While I didn't order a flight case, the doll arrived in pristine condition. The foam is great, soft and definitely protects everything really well. Quite important for such a long trip!

The first thing I immediately noticed after unwrapping the body from the iconic TAYU blanket was its amazing softness. The silicone of this doll invites you to touch it and caress it. When placing your fingers on it, it gives very easily with barely any pressure while still feeling firm. I had high expectations since everyone talks wonders about how great TAYUs feel and I was thoroughly impressed! It's hard to overstate how close to real skin it feels.

The breasts feel incredible. They are a solid handful (I have big hands), very soft, and they have a nice, free jiggle even when cupping them. I played with them for way longer than I am willing to admit right after unboxing her. Just like real ones, they seem to have some kind of hypnotic effect on me.

Body painting and veining are very detailed. Pleasantly surprised here since I didn't choose any custom body painting upgrade/option.

Luna_02.jpg
Luna_02.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 5807 times

I mainly bought this doll for fun. And playtime with Luna is absolutely out of this world! The softness provides much more immersion than I anticipated. My subconscious brain has a hard time conceiving that her silicone isn't actually real skin.

I also really appreciate the lack of stiffness in her joints. It is quite easy to make quick adjustments to her position. No need for excessive force. This reduces the amount of interruptions during playtime quite a bunch! Hopefully the joints won't get too loose with further use. Time will tell!

Luna_03.jpg
Luna_03.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 5807 times

The love canals are both great! Vagina is quite tight and intense, while anal is looser and smoother. They complement each other really well; keeping longer sessions dynamic and fun. I am also a fan of the anal gape design since I did tear the butthole of my other doll during our first time. I am glad I don't have to worry about that with this one :lol:

The soft gel butt addition is a must and rounds off the whole experience.

Luna_04.jpg
Luna_04.jpg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 5807 times

And that's about it for now! Haven't even had her for a week yet, but I am quite happy so far! I will keep you posted with further details as I keep performing experiments (very scientific, I promise) and also share some more pics every now and then.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

PhilthoseGirls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Luna is here to shine - TAYU Peach 161F

Post by PhilthoseGirls »

Hot damn! This may have pushed me to the point of getting this. You have any ass shots? Just to get an idea of her shape there, especially with the soft gel ass. If not keep that in mind when you post new pics :P

Thanks for your review.

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

PhilthoseGirls wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:24 pm Hot damn! This may have pushed me to the point of getting this. You have any ass shots? Just to get an idea of her shape there, especially with the soft gel ass. If not keep that in mind when you post new pics :P

Thanks for your review.
Go for it! You won't regret it.

As requested, peaches for everyone:
Luna_07.jpg
Luna_07.jpg (115.77 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Luna_08.jpg
Luna_08.jpg (170.79 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Luna_09.jpg
Luna_09.jpg (98.38 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Luna_10.jpg
Luna_10.jpg (124.78 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Luna_11.jpg
Luna_11.jpg (112.04 KiB) Viewed 5679 times
Luna_12.jpg
Luna_12.jpg (117.86 KiB) Viewed 5616 times
The soft gel ass feels amazing.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Meet Luna! - TAYU Peach 161F

Post by surefire »

Man oh man....she's beautiful 😍
I just might have to purchase 🤔
Another girl....
Luv the ass on her...as
I mainly use my girls for sex...

Thanks/Peace 🙏 😌 😊

PhilthoseGirls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PhilthoseGirls »

crabstacean wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:07 am
Go for it! You won't regret it.

As requested, peaches for everyone:
Damn you! You may cost me a good deal of money lol. Thanks lol

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Hey congrats and thanks for the review!

Luna is absolutely stunning! :mrgreen:

I also like that wig! :glou:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :glou: Congrats she looks VERY FUN!!!! Subscribed. (Give her a good powdering all over with corn starch. You'll waste an entire day playing with her boobs and ass. Trust me!)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

surefire wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:42 am Man oh man....she's beautiful 😍
I just might have to purchase 🤔
Another girl....
Luv the ass on her...as
I mainly use my girls for sex...

Thanks/Peace 🙏 😌 😊
You can't go wrong with this one then! Guaranteed.
PhilthoseGirls wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:12 am Damn you! You may cost me a good deal of money lol. Thanks lol
Anytime! Glad to help (or not)! lol
JustDude wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:25 am Hey congrats and thanks for the review!

Luna is absolutely stunning! :mrgreen:

I also like that wig! :glou:
Thanks! :glou:

This wig is also from SHEIN. I have a bunch of longer ones as well, but they are so unwieldy! Shorter ones are way easier to manage.
crazedcat wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:27 am YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! :glou: Congrats she looks VERY FUN!!!! Subscribed. (Give her a good powdering all over with corn starch. You'll waste an entire day playing with her boobs and ass. Trust me!)
She is lots of fun! I can now relate to how hard it is to restrain yourself while taking pics of these dolls... And yes! I haven't tried cornstarch yet! Just ordered a proper powder dispenser and a nice brush yesterday. I may reach unprecedented hypnotic levels at that point.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats looks great

damosa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by damosa »

Congratulations!!! :glou: I love her name, it’s perfect for her!

I’ve had my eye on the Tayu 161F since crazedcat’s insane 148D review thread!

I think Tayu is THE premium brand right now. They’ve got all the important aspects correct, like weight, sculpt, fine details, premium silicone, oral/anal, soft pleasing touch/feel, correct LHP, and pretty faces. They need a few more Western faces but what they have is very good and I’m sure more are on the way. Peach is stunning and mysterious!

One thing holding me up is getting a good view of her proportions. I haven’t been able to find any great simple shots from behind to get an idea of her booty’s proportion to the rest of the body. I really love the sizing of the 161 and her weight. But I couldn’t tell how those 37” hips would compare to the Tayu 148D’s 32” hips. I kind of felt like my preference would be something in the middle like the Tayu 163D… But the 161 has the improved lady parts!!!

Decisions, decisions!

If you get around to more pics with your lovely lady, would love love love to see a few standing upright poses at some point that show the whole body from behind: back, waist, hips, butt, legs…maybe at a few different angles!

Very happy for you! :D :D :D I want one! Keep the pics coming. I’m subscribed!

Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

crabstacean wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:28 pm
I also really appreciate the lack of stiffness in her joints. It is quite easy to make quick adjustments to her position. No need for excessive force. This reduces the amount of interruptions during playtime quite a bunch! Hopefully the joints won't get too loose with further use. Time will tell!

The love canals are both great! Vagina is quite tight and intense, while anal is looser and smoother. They complement each other really well...
Congrats man for your new beauty. Great pictures and very informative review. Thanks.

TAYU has a very good skeleton and the stiffness of the joints is greatly balanced. And the love canals feel pretty good too. I have the removal version (2in1 with anal + vaginal) with same textures and I am very happy with it. Furthermore the silicone is very durable down there and not prone for tearing, what is very unique for silicone. Only very few manufacturers have been able to do this so far.
Meet a lovely TAYU lady from Andromeda‘s galaxy
Review of my TAYU 155
TAYU 155 Factory Pics
Gynoid 20R Mona *ordered
TAYU 155B QingZhi
DS/Exdoll 145C Dai
Jiusheng 148B Shino (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf white (TPE)
Piper 130D Elf pink white (TPE)
4Woods Peach *retired
JM 142B *retired

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Yep....that girl has really caught 😳
My attention...and I just purchased
Another girl...Damn 🙂
I wouldn't mind seeing her standing
If you have the time..
Just to get a perspective on size...
Have a great time 😄
I know that I would....

Peace ☮

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations Crabstacean! :multi: Your Luna is absolutely gorgeous! ✨💫😍 Excellent choice! Beautiful body and what a beautiful face she has! 🥰😘
Thanks for sharing and happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Thanks everyone!
damosa wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:24 pm Congratulations!!! :glou: I love her name, it’s perfect for her!

I’ve had my eye on the Tayu 161F since crazedcat’s insane 148D review thread!

I think Tayu is THE premium brand right now. They’ve got all the important aspects correct, like weight, sculpt, fine details, premium silicone, oral/anal, soft pleasing touch/feel, correct LHP, and pretty faces. They need a few more Western faces but what they have is very good and I’m sure more are on the way. Peach is stunning and mysterious!

One thing holding me up is getting a good view of her proportions. I haven’t been able to find any great simple shots from behind to get an idea of her booty’s proportion to the rest of the body. I really love the sizing of the 161 and her weight. But I couldn’t tell how those 37” hips would compare to the Tayu 148D’s 32” hips. I kind of felt like my preference would be something in the middle like the Tayu 163D… But the 161 has the improved lady parts!!!

Decisions, decisions!

If you get around to more pics with your lovely lady, would love love love to see a few standing upright poses at some point that show the whole body from behind: back, waist, hips, butt, legs…maybe at a few different angles!

Very happy for you! :D :D :D I want one! Keep the pics coming. I’m subscribed!
Hehe. The Moon fascinates me, so I think it's a very fitting name for her.

Same! crazedcat's review put TAYU on the radar for me and Mishka's subsequent review of the 161F corroborated the quality of this doll. After that, I just couldn't help myself with all the pics of Vina and Mishka's Peach...

I agree. TAYU is THE brand, specially if you are looking for realism that can handle some fun. Most of the other brands offering similar levels of realism and softness seem quite delicate and fragile.

I gather you have read Mishka's review of the 161F? There are plenty of detailed pics and videos there. The bicycle set really sold it to me! Also, TAYU has a video comparison of all their bodies.

I'll try to get some standing pics next time I get a chance. Is there any specific thing that you feel it's missing from the available material to get an idea of her proportions? Or is it more of a quantity thing (can't blame you! :lol: )?
Andromeda wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:42 am Congrats man for your new beauty. Great pictures and very informative review. Thanks.

TAYU has a very good skeleton and the stiffness of the joints is greatly balanced. And the love canals feel pretty good too. I have the removal version (2in1 with anal + vaginal) with same textures and I am very happy with it. Furthermore the silicone is very durable down there and not prone for tearing, what is very unique for silicone. Only very few manufacturers have been able to do this so far.
Absolutely. It's durable but very soft as well! I was worried about the feeling of silicone, since I own a bunch of TPE toys which is normally considered to be softer and better for sex; but this platinum silicone feels amazing! I actually prefer it over the porous TPE. Can't go back now.
surefire wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:57 am Yep....that girl has really caught 😳
My attention...and I just purchased
Another girl...Damn 🙂
I wouldn't mind seeing her standing
If you have the time..
Just to get a perspective on size...
Have a great time 😄
I know that I would....

Peace ☮
Hard to resist, huh?! :lol:

Yep, will take some standing pics next time.
gogodolls wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:44 am Congratulations Crabstacean! :multi: Your Luna is absolutely gorgeous! ✨💫😍 Excellent choice! Beautiful body and what a beautiful face she has! 🥰😘
Thanks for sharing and happy dollymoon! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:
Cheers! :glou:
Thanks! She definitely is the impossible satellite. Always around trying to grab my attention.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

damosa
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by damosa »

Thanks crabstacean for those links! They helped a lot. So it looks to me she's got a cute little butt and It looks proportional to her frame. Some of mishka's shots from behind look great.

Now... that doesn't totally leave you off the hook for not posting any more photos though! :wink:

I can assure you, EVERYONE wants to see them!

A doll like this is a nice little chunk of change, and your review and the others give us all of us the confidence we need to pull the trigger!

But take your time, enjoy her and have fun!! :D

INFORMATIONS