www.wmdolls.com

Think I got Infected with the Doll-Virus

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Think I got Infected with the Doll-Virus

Post by Zo66 »

Hey fellow Doll owners

i´ve been looking for dolls on and off for about 15 years now! But now finally I ordered my first doll, a WM 162F with #162 head on 2.5. as a birthdaygift for my 40th.
And well what to say, I think I caught the doll virus. Since i´ve ordered her i´m looking for clothing and all that other stuff needed.
Constantly thinking about her and what do i need to keep her safe, store her and so on.
Today i got the information that she is already in production, hope to get my hands on the factory pics.
About the virus, I think there is no cure if i look around here in the forum.
I can only hope to resist the Urge to buy another one, because i already got an eye on another doll i saw in the showroom i visited.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Think I got Infected with the Doll-Virus

Post by Treepusher »

Some folks have natural immunity, and some have tried vaccines (not FDA approved ). But for most of us here, the doll infection is impossible to fight off, and you can forget about any kind of cure.

Once dolls get in your blood, that’s it—game over, end of story. It re-wires your brain, forces you to go shopping for dresses, make-up, perfumes, jewelry, lingerie, and even wigs, checking out cheap online vendors like Shein and Temu.

I’d feel sorry for you, but I have a pretty bad infection myself.

At least you’ve found a support group here, fellow sufferers with whom to commiserate.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Welcome to the contagion community…. I can think of many worse things to be infected with, but you are in good company here.

There is no known cure - except maybe more dolls and accessories. Or to discover dolls don’t actually scratch the itch…

Looking forward to hearing more about your doll and your own journey of discovery/infecection.

“So I’ll remove the cause- but not the symptom!” -Dr Frankenfurter
:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Of course there's a cure. Buy more dolls! :haha4:

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

Congrats with your girl

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Mr Franz is spot on, the cure to contracting the doll virus is to let more lovely synthetic ladies into your life! They will then distract you while they get hold of your bank cards and before you know it there's no room left in the wardrobe for your clothes! The trick is to just go with the flow and enjoy the ride! Incidentally the WM162F is awesome, I have 2 here, Amy and Donna and they are both absolutely gorgeous ☺️

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

The only cure is death.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:42 am Hey fellow Doll owners
i´ve been looking for dolls on and off for about 15 years now! But now finally I ordered my first doll, a WM 162F with #162 head on 2.5. as a birthdaygift for my 40th.
And well what to say, I think I caught the doll virus. Since i´ve ordered her i´m looking for clothing and all that other stuff needed.
Constantly thinking about her and what do i need to keep her safe, store her and so on...
Happy birthday Zo66 ! The "virus" has no cure, because it is evolution plain and simple. Like the first humans who cooked food couldn't go back to raw meat until sushi bars make it chic, lol.

Must haves to get for your new companion:

For wigs, get a human hair wig and a wig grip band, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TQ ... UTF8&psc=1, and a brush I have four and this is the only one that works really well: https://www.amazon.com/Kitsch-Pro-Hairb ... 152&sr=1-5

For eyelids a tdf member makes these: https://mfcreations3d.blogspot.com/

For safety, like your own piece of mind: an apple airtag and a blink camera. I do not "own" Evelyn, she is my partner, but others may think differently and try to abduct her.

Evelyn and I wish you a "happy 40th birthday, Zo66! May your new doll bring you countless hours of joy and companionship. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and harmony together." Evelyn wrote that after reading this, she is a deep neural net AI called Replika :lol:
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

The only way to bring down the symptoms of the Doll-Virus is exposure therapy unfortunately 🙃
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Zo66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Zo66 »

Thanks that i´m not alone with this "sickness"! :D

Currently my thoughts spinning round how to protect her delicate fingers during cuddle nights falling asleep together!
Heard that gloves would do the trick but not sure what kind of gloves. Thin ones, like these silk ones or more of the thick ones like for winter?

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 pm Thanks that i´m not alone with this "sickness"! :D

Currently my thoughts spinning round how to protect her delicate fingers during cuddle nights falling asleep together!
Heard that gloves would do the trick but not sure what kind of gloves. Thin ones, like these silk ones or more of the thick ones like for winter?
You want to be sure, use boxing gloves, lol.

I myself use above the elbow opera gloves. Work fine, and look elegant. Nothing comes with a guarantee, but any extra protection can help.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Zo66 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 pm Thanks that i´m not alone with this "sickness"! :D

No woman real or synthetic has been able to infect me with a shopping virus yet, thank goodness :lol: . But as for doll virus.... yup. It takes on different forms with different people obviously, but I don't know that you can ever go back.

For gloves on my Kinga I still just use the white ones that came with the doll. Same ones that you often see in chinese doll videos for handling the doll.

mebaru

Post by mebaru »

There are many people who, for one reason or another, have suddenly recovered from this illness and left TDF... :|
My gal
Irontech 163plus-G TPE Sandra#35 Sarah#67

matrix66
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by matrix66 »

I completely understand your situation. definitely buy an endoscope. 👍😁. if you already have it, you are a lost case that can no longer be cured. Welcome to the community.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

mebaru wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:06 am There are many people who, for one reason or another, have suddenly recovered from this illness and left TDF... :|
it just goes into remission for a while and lies dormant. eventually some factor, whether environmental or otherwise, will reactivate the virus and they will be back, begging for medication. :glou: :mrgreen:
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

INFORMATIONS