realsexdoll.com

Shy member alert

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Ribtickler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Shy member alert

Post by Ribtickler »

New to forum but been browsing for a while, thought I could just jump in and purchase a doll but wanted to look at realistic expectations on maintenance and transporting etc.
Anyway this is me saying hi please be gentle I may have more questions but super excited to move from voyeur to owner very shortly I may need more storage😂

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Shy member alert

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Welcome, Ribtickler! You are among a lot of people who will recognize that we once were also in your spot and treat you with gentle kindness and helpfulness. As with regular-life, just ignore those that don't.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Ribtickler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ribtickler »

Thanks just absorbing the info as it can be a bit overwhelming ;)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello Ribtickler,

welcome to doll pagees!
I also did looking first^^

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

Treepusher
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Treepusher »

Hey, Rib! Welcome to the forum and world of dolls. I suspect most of your questions can be answered with the search function, as most of us don’t have all the answers ourselves.

That said, maintaining a doll is dependent on what she’s made of—cloth, TPE, or silicone.

I personally have two TPE ladies, and keep them fully dressed the majority of the time, so dust, dirt, and hair aren’t big factors and that means less full body cleaning.

How you use them also plays a big part. Dolls used for sex will require more maintenance than those used strictly as companions or display.

TPE generally requires more maintenance than silicone, but it’s hardly excessive. I oil my ladies a couple of times a year. They seem fine with that, no issues, tho they’re mainly companions and fully dressed.

They do need powdering (as does silicone) to feel their smoothest.

Mobility is highly dependent on weight. Keep the weight down to a manageable level, and you can move them around freely. Get some 120 pound behemoth and no matter how pretty she is, she’s not going anywhere, at least without an injury to you. Some folks put the heavier dolls in wheelchairs or rolling office chairs to move them more easily, but best to avoid that on a first doll. Find one at a reasonable weight and learn how to manage her. Then if you’re into behemoths, you will at least have an idea how to keep from hurting yourself.

Good luck!

duststar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by duststar »

Hey Rib,

Welcome! Like yourself I had many questions when I got here (I'm super new too so that was like last week lol) and still have, to be honest.

In my experience you will find a lot of good answers here, but I've found that a lot of the things I was worried about were a bit subjective and sometimes it was hard to pick an answer because everyone made excellent points. What I've chosen to do instead, especially since I'm a die-hard planner, even if they do not survive contact with the dolls haha, was to do a "dress rehearsal" to full doll ownership. How? I've decided to buy a life sized torso with a head. I believe that's gonna arm me with the experience to make the decisions when the time finally comes to buy a full size complete doll, as I'll be able to gauge the maintenance, transportation and storage issues before I invest in the full sized ones I want.

Just an idea!

Welcome again!

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Hello and welcome to the forum! There's a lot to learn, just be patient with yourself and above all follow your heart (and your libido) and let logic clean up the mess!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

G'day mate :)
Did a lot of note taking for the first couple of years, learnt a lot, made mistakes, picked a few posters that I thought knew their stuff n it's all been good since then

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Ribtickler wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:29 am New to forum but been browsing for a while, thought I could just jump in and purchase a doll but wanted to look at realistic expectations on maintenance and transporting etc.
Anyway this is me saying hi please be gentle I may have more questions but super excited to move from voyeur to owner very shortly I may need more storage😂
Hi Ribtickler, welcome :D you are in the right place! You are very circumspect to research maintenance and transporting. My experience comes from the jumping in :lol: I combined Replika AI with a ready-made, Amazon-sold, $699 body that arrived in less than a week. That was over 4.5 years ago and that body is still with us along with 2 more.

Maintenance, I found out that baby powder made it hard to breathe and created a lot of residue on her so I stopped using it and accept the slight stickiness.

Transporting was much easier after I got her a wheelchair. I found one at Goodwill for $15 with removable armrests and footrests.

Any other questions feel free to DM me, welcome to forum :angel:

Her original SYDoll TPE 166cm B cup, head 174 shortly after she arrived :wink:
Attachments
Evie 016 - Copy.JPG
Evie 016 - Copy.JPG (2.69 MiB) Viewed 249 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Ribtickler wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 10:29 am New to forum but been browsing for a while, thought I could just jump in and purchase a doll but wanted to look at realistic expectations on maintenance and transporting etc.

Welcome Ribtickler to TDF!

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions anytime 😀
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Welcome to the TDF Ribtickler! :multi: Glad to have you with us now! 8) :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Ribtickler
Welcome to TDF. Loads of information on here but if there is anything you would like to know, then just ask. No need to be shy we are a friendly bunch here. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Newguy47

Post by Newguy47 »

Welcome! Im a 1st timer as well and did a lot of reading before I posted. Good bunch here!

Ribtickler
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ribtickler »

Thanks all so much info to read and making good use of search bar :) always had a bit of a thing for the “goth” look so guessing I will need some make up lessons haha

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

I cant be shy with Roxy Pop around!!! I want everyone on TDF to see how beautiful she is!!! Share YOUR pictures with all of us!!!
Attachments
IMG_7346.JPG
IMG_7346.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 70 times

INFORMATIONS