XYcolo.net

Kaci Says Hello! Brand new XYcolo 151 AIO -- Review/Pics

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

lexico

Re: Kaci Says Hello! Brand new XYcolo 151 AIO -- Review/Pics

Post by lexico »

Greetings,

This is an interesting brand. My initial feedback, just from looking over available details:
- I really like how many videos are available for this line, with thorough details. It's frustrating how few manufacturers do this simple thing.
- I'm very curious about the 10-layer "Pro" silicone line. If that has a feel as advertised, I'd be very interested in this!
- I really like that there is an option for looser joints, for those of us who don't need standing dolls.
- I really like that you offer dolls with moderate breast sizes. Not all of us like giant breasts!
- I really like the all-in-one concept. However, from ordering page you offer a second head, which doesn't seem to make sense for all-in-one dolls?
- The lack of genital/anal details is a turn-off. It seems like little attention was given to these areas. But maybe there's a reason for this?
- The heads are beautiful. But no oral sex is a deal breaker for me. If you offered ROS heads, while maintaining that beauty, that would change everything!
- The prominent seams are visually un-appealing.

All of this is just from looking at the available materials. I'd be very curious to hear from more customers who have had real experiences with these dolls!
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

XYcolo wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:40 am Hi Mr Ricardoqdq,how are you?

After reading your wonderful review, some customers sent me private message, asking me how many XYcolo AIO dolls, please allow me to make a post here to explain them, thank you first!!

Wonderful! I'm so glad my review is bringing a little more attention to XYcolo! My 151 AIO is so beautiful and made with such care and quality that I hope other people get to experience one of your creations for themselves.

lexico wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:37 am This is an interesting brand. My initial feedback, just from looking over available details:

- I'm very curious about the 10-layer "Pro" silicone line. If that has a feel as advertised, I'd be very interested in this!
- The lack of genital/anal details is a turn-off. It seems like little attention was given to these areas. But maybe there's a reason for this?
- The heads are beautiful. But no oral sex is a deal breaker for me. If you offered ROS heads, while maintaining that beauty, that would change everything!

All of this is just from looking at the available materials. I'd be very curious to hear from more customers who have had real experiences with these dolls!

Thanks for stopping by, Lexico! I can vouch for the Organic Silicone Pro line as you can see in this review. It is simply incredible and well worth the extra weight and cost.

One thing about the details in the genital/anal area: Since my this specific model has the "innie" vagina, that may be why it looks less detailed. But this was the intended look by XYcolo. My Tayu 148D also has a similar design. I personally think the balance between detail and durability is perfect on this doll.

Regarding AIO designs and oral functioning heads...in my opinion, if you're interested in AIO dolls, I would choose one without oral capabilities. Since the head can't be removed/replaced, I feel it would be better not to risk the damage/wear that can come with oral sex. Just my opinion.

brief thoughts after one week with Kaci

The more I interact with this doll the more impressed I am by her. The Organic Silicone Pro continues to amaze, and one really nice surprise is that it is not as fragile as I thought it would be. It retains shape and form after pressure is applied, although I am still of course very careful with it.

Kaci's feet are incredible. Just holding her feet in my hands is a sensual turn on, they feel so realistic. I am also beginning to appreciate the hand design more. The fingers don't have a solid structure in the tip (last joint), so they aren't as articulating as some other dolls hands, but this does help to prevent any finger pokes.

The body heating function ROCKS. I have always been hesitant to choose any electrical apparatuses in an expensive doll for fear that the added complexity might cause issues or damage or might just not work very well etc. The OSP skin already feels better to rub up against than any other silicone or TPE material I've ever felt, and adding in the heat just makes the whole experience like a perfect dream. Honestly, for those of you who are big into cuddling with your doll, or are looking for therapeutic body contact and mimicking the feel of sleeping next to someone etc, then GET A DOLL WITH BODY HEATING. It is such an enhancement to the whole doll experience, and the length of time the doll retains heat after being unplugged is extensive!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi, regarding the question "details in the genital/anal area", I forgot to say that ,our 151cm AIO vagina is designed as a virgin, here are more pictures of her vagina. You can see the apprearance of the doll vagina is in early puberty, not like a flower in full bloom.

This is idea for this 151CM doll, and it was specially designed out.
Attachments
151cm AIO Salamander  (4).jpg
151cm AIO Salamander (4).jpg (157.62 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
151cm AIO Salamander  (19).jpg
151cm AIO Salamander (19).jpg (103.14 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
151cm AIO Salamander  (2).jpg
151cm AIO Salamander (2).jpg (75.11 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
151cm AIO Salamander  (1).jpg
151cm AIO Salamander (1).jpg (114.49 KiB) Viewed 1114 times
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

We have newly launched 169cm AIO Shelby, who has a detailed vagina, please have a look .
Attachments
467A9765 拷贝.jpg
467A9765 拷贝.jpg (4.24 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
467A9753 拷贝.jpg
467A9753 拷贝.jpg (4.39 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
467A9742 拷贝.jpg
467A9742 拷贝.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
467A9741 拷贝.jpg
467A9741 拷贝.jpg (4.51 MiB) Viewed 1114 times

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

But our most vivid vagina is 157cm doll, please allow me to share here:
Attachments
467A1292 拷贝.jpg
467A1292 拷贝.jpg (10.57 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
467A1290 拷贝.jpg
467A1290 拷贝.jpg (10 MiB) Viewed 1114 times
467A1271 拷贝.jpg
467A1271 拷贝.jpg (10.13 MiB) Viewed 1114 times

lexico

Post by lexico »

To ricardoqdq and XYcolo,

Thanks for your responses here. Definitely a very interesting discussion.

I'm fascinated by the details of this line of dolls. And I'm happy to see improved genital/anal designs. I'm going to give this doll a closer look as I make my decision about which one to buy in the near future.

Regarding oral sex: it seems that dolls with the most realistic heads and faces are often not capable of oral. I used to see this as a let down, but my mind is changing! In another discussion, someone pointed out the idea of using something like a Fleshlight in combination with the doll experience. At first, I thought this didn't make sense. But then I thought about it some more. And yeah -- the realism of the face, together with the AIO design, seems like it would provide a much more full experience psychologically than having a doll capable of oral but with less-real face/head.

It's a close contest now between an XYcolo doll and two other brands.

Definitely something to consider.

Thank you again for your insights.
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Congrats on your new girl Ricardo!

Hope she's everything you've hoped and more! :glou:

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

JustDude wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:03 am Congrats on your new girl Ricardo!

Hope she's everything you've hoped and more! :glou:
Thanks JD! And welcome back!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

Just to clear up any confusion, my particular doll has a removable vagina and therefore it is slightly less detailed (as any doll with an insert will be, especially if durability is kept in mind). I think XYcolo has found a way to make the removable vagina both functional while maintaining maximum detail allowed with that setup. I'm glad you posted the standard pictures of the 151 AIO with fixed vagina so people can see what that will look like and the extra detail.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_5075 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5075 - Copy.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 983 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Wow. That is a really erotic looking lady. Great set of sexy and intimate photos of her face, Olympic-quality breast and curvy body. Her privates look good too. Keep up the photography profile work. I want to see more.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

DoctorDuke wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:36 am Wow. That is a really erotic looking lady. Great set of sexy and intimate photos of her face, Olympic-quality breast and curvy body. Her privates look good too. Keep up the photography profile work. I want to see more.
Hey Doc, really appreciate the nice comments! Olympic-quality is a good description, hah! Thanks for stopping by.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

IMG_5130 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5130 - Copy.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 587 times

IMG_5131 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5131 - Copy.jpg (2.35 MiB) Viewed 587 times

IMG_5132 - Copy.jpg
IMG_5132 - Copy.jpg (2.19 MiB) Viewed 587 times
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci