zelex.com.cn

"Carmen in the dark” : A night journey

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: "Carmen in the dark” : A night journey

Post by 4891d »

Doll Canvas wrote:8O Carmen is beautiful. She has fantastic big brown eyes, I love the shape to them.
The back story's enjoyable to read too, it paints a nice picture with her and the luscious greens and rain of the amazon behind her
Hi Doll Canvas,
Thanks for your compliments on the story. While writing I tried to create organic links between Carmen and that tropical rainy night, as if each was the other at the same time.
And I agree with you: Carmen has beautiful and very moving eyes.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

To celebrate the fact that Zelex chose to show Billiam's Carmen in its twitter and instagram account, I'm going to publish the French version of her story (this is the original text, the English text is a translation that I did the best I could despite my little knowledge of English). The French speakers will be able to access the original text and, why not, give me some advice to improve the translation of some passages.
To be sure to apply the rules of TDF which stipulate that English is the language of the site, I replace, just in front, the version in English (it is the same text, except perhaps some errors of translation).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the border between Peru and Colombia, near where the Amazon and its tributaries enter Brazil, there are houses like this one, whose gardens merge with the forest.
Carmen lived in a house like this one. It is there, I believe, I imagine, that Billiam met her.
ImageImage
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Image Image Image
"Carmen in the dark” : A night journey

This is the story of Carmen. It takes place at night. Not far from the border between Colombia and Peru. The night has slightly softened the stifling heat of the day, we breathe better. The windows of the room are open to the night. Around the house, a garden, which merges with the forest. Around the forest, the forest again.

Carmen in the dark

The rain has been falling for hours, an endless rustling in the night. A hypnotic tapping, the small shocks of the countless drops that hit relentlessly the tin roof. The light breaths of night air make the mosquito net undulate. Tiny movements in darkness. Vague borborygms, water running down the roof chokes in the gutters; everywhere outside gullies and streams have formed. The friction of the water on the earth and the soaked leaves, gurgling, whirlpools that form in the hollows... Only the sound of falling and flowing water still exists. Are my eyes open or closed? I do not know. It is so dark.

The soaked palms undulate slowly to the light breaths of the nocturne air and release clusters of big drops which strike softly the wet ground. Rustling, here and there, in the darkness. The night stretches on endlessly, the rain falls, tirelessly.
A rustling like silk. A light slide on my cheek. In the night, countless drops beat the roof. Silk threads glide over my cheek and caress it.
- "ssshh, ssshh, go to sleep…"

Palms sway limply in the garden, their slow rubbing murmuring a soothing sound.
A light rubbing on my skin. One, two and then a few... that go down and up together along my chest. They meander, they wander in slow arabesques. They stop, then start again, on a very soft rhythm.
- "ssshh, ssshh, go to sleep…"

Outside, rustling, lapping always. In darkness.
My hand lying on the sheet, being embraced; my strengthless fingers being unfolded and folded, like a play, a caress on my palm.
- "sshhh, sshhh, go to sleep…"
I feel my hand, being raised. It is without strength, nor will. It is sleeping. It dreams, perhaps. It dreams that another hand is gently lifting it as if weighing it, It feels my palm pressed to a warm, tender hill. My fingers sink, a little, under the pressure of other fingers. It is a beautiful dream. I feel the pulsing of the night flowing and flowing back. Or is it my blood under my skin?

A light scratch on my chest, then softness, then the nail again, around my nipple, ever so gently. A play again, of a very slow animal, as if half awake. Outside the palms rub on the trunks and crunch a little.

I feel the warmth of a breast pressed against my side. A light breath, warm and a little moist, on my neck. Lips on my shoulder, whispering close to my skin. The night extends to infinity. The warm drops fall tirelessly on the leaves and the trunks, on the earth and on the puddles, on the roof too. Everywhere rustling, tapping, splashing. The rain spreads endlessly.
- "sshhh, sshhh, go to sleep. I’m beside you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Carmen dans la nuit" : un voyage nocturne

Voici l’histoire de Carmen. Cela se passe la nuit. Non loin de la frontière entre la Colombie et le Pérou. La nuit a un peu atténué la chaleur étouffante du jour, on respire mieux. Les fenêtres sont ouvertes sur la nuit. Autour de la maison, un jardin, qui se confond avec la forêt. Autour de la forêt, la forêt encore.

Carmen dans la nuit

La pluie tombe depuis des heures, un bruissement sans fin dans la nuit. Un tapotement hypnotique, les petits chocs des innombrables gouttes qui frappent sans relâche le toit de tôle. Les souffles légers de l’air nocturne font onduler la moustiquaire. Minuscules déplacements dans l’obscurité. De vagues borborygmes, l’eau qui dévale du toit s’étrangle dans les gouttières ; partout dehors des rigoles et des ruisseaux se sont formés. Le frottement de l’eau sur la terre et les feuilles détrempés, des gargouillis, des tourbillons qui se forment dans les creux... Seul existe encore le bruit de l’eau qui tombe et qui ruisselle. Ai-je les yeux ouverts ou fermés ? Je ne sais pas. Il fait si sombre.

Les palmes détrempées ondulent lentement aux légers souffles de l’air nocturne et lâchent des grappes de grosses gouttes qui frappent mollement la terre humide. Des bruissements, de-ci de-là, dans l’obscurité. La nuit s’étend à l’infini, la pluie tombe, inlassable.
Un bruissement comme de la soie. Un léger glissement sur ma joue. Dans la nuit, les gouttes innombrables battent le toit. Des fils de soie glissent sur ma joue et la caressent.
-« ssshh, ssshh, endors-toi… »

Les palmes se balancent mollement dans le jardin, leur lent frottement murmure un son apaisant.
Un frottement léger sur ma peau. Un, deux puis quelques-uns… qui descendent et remontent ensemble le long de ma poitrine. Ils sinuent, ils divaguent en arabesques lentes. Ils s’arrêtent, puis repartent, sur un rythme très doux.
-« ssshh, ssshh, endors-toi… »

Dehors, des bruissements, des clapotis toujours. Dans l’obscurité.
Ma main gisant sur le drap, qu’on enlace ; mes doigts sans force qu’on déplie et qu’on replie, comme un jeu, une caresse sur ma paume.
-« sshhh, sshhh, endors-toi…»
Je sens ma main, qu’on élève. Elle est sans force, ni volonté. Elle dort. Elle rêve, peut-être. Elle rêve qu’une autre main la soulève doucement comme en la soupesant, Elle sent ma paume pressée sur une colline tiède et tendre. Mes doigts s’enfoncent, un peu, sous la pression d’autres doigts. C’est un beau rêve. Je sens les pulsations de la nuit qui flue et qui reflue. Ou est-ce mon sang sous ma peau ?
-« sshhh, sshhh, endors-toi…»

Une griffure légère sur ma poitrine, puis la douceur, puis l’ongle encore, autour de mon téton, tout doucement. Un jeu encore, d’un animal très lent, comme à demi éveillé. Dehors les palmes frottent sur les troncs et crissent un peu.
- « sshhh, sshhh, endors toi…»

Je sens la chaleur d’un sein pressé contre mon flanc. Un souffle léger, tiède et un peu moite, sur mon cou. Des lèvres sur mon épaule, qui murmurent contre ma peau. La nuit s’étend à l’infini. Les gouttes tièdes tombent inlassablement sur les feuilles et les troncs, sur la terre et sur les flaques, sur le toit aussi. Partout des bruissements, des tapotements, des clapotis. La pluie s’étend à l’infini.
-« sshhh, sshhh, endors-toi… Je suis auprès de toi. »

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Thanks 4891d for the great story pieces. Truly appreciate it. :thumbs_up:
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

ZelexDoll wrote:Thanks 4891d for the great story pieces. Truly appreciate it. :thumbs_up:
Thanks to the Zelex team ! :)
I'm very happy that you appreciate these stories, because it's you who gave me the desire to write, with this writing challenge that you created three months ago.
It was my first try and I enjoyed it. :)

Your beautiful dolls are a great source of inspiration. They inspire great photographers, then their pictures inspire me to write stories.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Billiam wrote:Hell yeah!
Hi Billiam,

I've been thinking for a while that it would be good to put the two parts of the story in the right order (the little message with the house and the map first and the story after), I think it's better that way.

Tell Carmen that I love her in her flowery dresses: when I see her dressed like that, I feel like she takes me to South America. :)

SyahMax

Post by SyahMax »

What a Beautiful Story, and what a Gorgeous Gal Your Carmen is!
Love the photography, many blessings to You Both! :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

SyahMax wrote:What a Beautiful Story, and what a Gorgeous Gal Your Carmen is!
Hi SyahMax,
Thanks for leaving a note. I'm glad you liked the story and the pictures. :)
I actually wrote this story for Carmen who is Billiam's gal.
It was Billiam who took these beautiful pictures and it was these pictures that inspired the story.

I saw that you already went on Carmen's thread.
I put the link here for those who want to see many more pictures of the beautiful Carmen. Carmen (165 head G45) : viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725

If you liked this story I wrote for Carmen, maybe you would like the stories I wrote for other dolls, each time according to their personality. The links are in my signature.

SyahMax

Post by SyahMax »

4891d wrote:
SyahMax wrote:What a Beautiful Story, and what a Gorgeous Gal Your Carmen is!
Hi SyahMax,
Thanks for leaving a note. I'm glad you liked the story and the pictures. :)
I actually wrote this story for Carmen who is Billiam's gal.
It was Billiam who took these beautiful pictures and it was these pictures that inspired the story.

I saw that you already went on Carmen's thread.
I put the link here for those who want to see many more pictures of the beautiful Carmen. Carmen (165 head G45) : viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725

If you liked this story I wrote for Carmen, maybe you would like the stories I wrote for other dolls, each time according to their personality. The links are in my signature.
Thank you 491d... Yes, I love it very much... And Billiam did such a Beautiful job with the Photography! :) Blessings for such lovely thought, and for the beautiful story.... I'll definitely check out the other ones - thanks! Blessings :)

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Great history combined with interesting pictures.

Not so many doll owners can bring his dolls to life, you made a big success in that area.

Best regards.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thanks mexdl! :)

Thanks for your compliments, but actually I only deserve a part of it.
I wrote this story and did the layout of the pictures but Carmen is Billiam's doll and he took these beautiful portraits. So I wrote the story for a doll that was already alive.
That's how I write all my stories. They are the reflection in words of a doll that already has her own personality. All the words in the story, even in the passages that don't speak directly about this doll, are a reflection of her personality.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Wow! How could I´ve missed looking in here! 8O Carmen is simply gorgeous! :whistle: :)
(Yeah it´s Billiam´s viewtopic.php?f=569&t=148725[/b])

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:29 pm
Wow! How could I´ve missed looking in here! 8O Carmen is simply gorgeous! :whistle: :)
[/center]
Hi Ragnar!

Yeah, Billiam's Carmen is a fascinating girl, that's why she inspired me to write her story.

With this doll, we can say that the artists of Zelex had a genius stroke. And Billiam honors her beautifully with his photos. His Carmen is truly unique.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

We can also say 4891d writes a damn good story!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thanks Billiam ! :)
A girl like Carmen makes you want to do well. You don't want to disappoint her.

INFORMATIONS