betterlovedoll.com

SubmissiveDoll # 1 ( 6YE Ebony 163cm I-Cup n74 head )

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SubmissiveDoll # 1 ( 6YE Ebony 163cm I-Cup n74 head )

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

SubmissiveDolls wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Any chance you can tell us the MTV (mouth to vagina) distance on this model?
I can get it for you , most likely tomorrow...

Is it basically what it says ??? Actual distance from (mouth to vagina) when lying flat ? or standing straight
Thanks!
yep as simple as that, laying flat or standing whatever is easier for you. :thumbs_up:

SubmissiveDolls

Post by SubmissiveDolls »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:
SubmissiveDolls wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Any chance you can tell us the MTV (mouth to vagina) distance on this model?
I can get it for you , most likely tomorrow...

Is it basically what it says ??? Actual distance from (mouth to vagina) when lying flat ? or standing straight
Thanks!
yep as simple as that, laying flat or standing whatever is easier for you. :thumbs_up:
No problem

SubmissiveDolls

And thank you thank you so much for the positive comments about the pictures. Definitely makes a guy happy, I definitely read each one. And because of it I'll definitely post more chocolate ;)

The pictures are just quick snaps I take with my phone. Before, during or after I use her or make a video.

So I'm not really trying to produce the glamour shots that the photographers on here do. I'm not worrying about lighting or anything. I just know the angles of the female body that I like to see. And outfits :-)
Attachments
20191215_045749.jpg
20191215_045749.jpg (132.47 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
20191215_045817.jpg
20191215_045817.jpg (76.58 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
20191215_015223.jpg
20191215_015223.jpg (81.73 KiB) Viewed 2150 times
20191213_233422.jpg
20191213_233422.jpg (121.58 KiB) Viewed 2150 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Great thanks for sharing!
Im highly considering this body as my next TPE doll, it just hits all the right spots.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

SubmissiveDolls wrote: I just know the angles of the female body that I like to see. And outfits :-)
You have picked really great outfits, your girl looks very sexy!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Until 2 years ago I had no interest in dark-skinned women but after seeing many dark skin tones I really find them very attractive nowadays.

Your lady has a very hot body!

If you love dark skinned ladies check out Tootsie's Chocolate Bunnies thread. HOT!

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

How much does this beauty weight?

Also how did you managed her to ride you on top?

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SubmissiveDolls wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:More gorgeous chocolate! :whistle: 8) Next challenge for manufacturers, add some permanent cherry color at the right place and lighter color palms and foot soles. How´s skin texture on the 6ye btw? I´d guess if manufacturers add different skin texture on dark skin dolls it makes photo shooting less of a challenge (no powder and oiling)?
Skin texture is great. But as I mentioned , this is the first doll I have ever touched, as of today , as of today , I have had her for 3 weeks.

I did the initial cleaning and full oiling. Then she gets wiped down, with spray bottle water and mirco fiber cloth, all the time. I haven't tried any powdering yet. I need to research how I can get, make , acquire powder with some sort of color to match. She absolutely has to stay same color or a deep deep cocoa latina type deep tan color.

Do you use any colored powder on your dolls, Ragnar ? or any powder at all. Or does anyone have some tips, or name of a thread that has info on colored powder?
I´ve just a single doll and can´t compare as well (skin texture), but I´m very satisfied and more so unpowdered. I´d experimented bits with powder coloring explained here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=91430, but at last don´t really have a need for it on my tan skin gal. Powdering CAN have some benefits for certain photo shooting situations but I like the more natural light reflectivity on unpowdered skin more. Same while having sex or kissing, always unpowdered and less of a mess to clean off thereafter.
SubmissiveDolls wrote:

The pictures are just quick snaps I take with my phone. Before, during or after I use her or make a video.

So I'm not really trying to produce the glamour shots that the photographers on here do. I'm not worrying about lighting or anything. I just know the angles of the female body that I like to see. And outfits :-)
No need for glamour shoots unless one can spend shitloads of $ into accessories and photo equipment IMO. :razz: Your pics far better show what one gets right out of the box and with bits of maintenance. You proofed that dark skin dolls can look sexy without major efforts. So keep em coming! 8) :glou:

SubmissiveDolls

25 inches

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

SubmissiveDolls wrote:
25 inches
Cool, thanks. A decent distance indeed :thumbs_up:

SubmissiveDolls

mandingo wrote:DAMN WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOLL especially covered in oil!!

Thanks. I agree. And actually the " Oil" pics already posted... That is not oil , its water based lube. It was right outta the box. I cleaned her holes. Then before full body cleaning and oiling I had to try her out. She had factory whiteish powder on her. So I had rubbed some lube on her tits.... then I ended up just slathering her body up, during fun time .

Not to cost efficient lol . But it was first time getting my grubby hands on her. Couldn't resist.

Ill be doing some "Baby Oil Everywhere" sessions & pics in the future for sure.

SubmissiveDolls

stones wrote:
SubmissiveDolls wrote: I just know the angles of the female body that I like to see. And outfits :-)
You have picked really great outfits, your girl looks very sexy!
Thanks !!
LJ69 wrote:Until 2 years ago I had no interest in dark-skinned women but after seeing many dark skin tones I really find them very attractive nowadays.

Your lady has a very hot body!

If you love dark skinned ladies check out Tootsie's Chocolate Bunnies thread. HOT!
Thank you. And thank you for sharing the name of that thread. I checked it out but only a handful of his pictures were showing up on my screen. I'm not sure what's happening
mark81 wrote:How much does this beauty weight?

Also how did you managed her to ride you on top?
Sorry but I don't have a scale. And it's the only doll I've ever handled so I can't really compare her to any.

SubmissiveDolls

-Ragnar66- wrote:

I´ve just a single doll and can´t compare as well (skin texture), but I´m very satisfied and more so unpowdered. I´d experimented bits with powder coloring explained here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=91430, but at last don´t really have a need for it on my tan skin gal. Powdering CAN have some benefits for certain photo shooting situations but I like the more natural light reflectivity on unpowdered skin more. Same while having sex or kissing, always unpowdered and less of a mess to clean off thereafter.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing the link to that thread. I am extremely happy with how the skin looks. For me I like visual stimulation. Using mirrors and cameras and whatnot. But somebody else that is enjoying the doll might just like the feeling. So they might want to experiment more with powder. I'm definitely going to experiment a little bit with it in the future. Just to see what it's all about. When I have results I will report back.

Oh yeah I agree natural light is best. Afternoon daylight is awesome. But where I have her at the moment, I don't have any natural light. But I will be checking that out too in the future as well. So many things on the list to do LOL

No need for glamour shoots unless one can spend shitloads of $ into accessories and photo equipment IMO. :razz: Your pics far better show what one gets right out of the box and with bits of maintenance. You proofed that dark skin dolls can look sexy without major efforts. So keep em coming! 8) :glou:

Oh. To each their own. If someone gets enjoyment from producing awesome Glamour Shots. Then give-er !!! :-).

We all have hobbies and Passions.

I personally don't find any satisfaction in the tedious setup 4 a really good photo shoot ( AT this time ) . But everybody has their hobbies and passions. So whatever floats your boat.. Maybe if I was doing it for some money or something. I would put some effort into it.

I'm attracted to white women just as much as I am to Ebony and Latina girls. But early on in my life buying lingerie for my partners. I realize that most "fun coloured" lingerie and clothing. Looks really awesome on darker skin tones. To me anyway

SubmissiveDolls

Try putting lime green lingerie and Bleach blonde wig on pale skin. I personally dont think it looks as good. I have alot of other pros to getting darker skintones, and learned a couple in the last weeks. But dont feel like lining the manufactures pockets with more cash , just yet . lol
Attachments
20191130_031835.jpg
20191130_031835.jpg (144.76 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
20191128_110224.jpg
20191128_110224.jpg (48.26 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
20191128_110013.jpg
20191128_110013.jpg (66.71 KiB) Viewed 2064 times
20191128_105916.jpg
20191128_105916.jpg (57.94 KiB) Viewed 2064 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

The bright green on dark definitely looks nice, and so do the rest!

INFORMATIONS