elsababe.com

Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Let us know what types of female bodies you dream of! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Post by Doll Master »

XHB001 Hoshino Suzumi.png
XHB001 Hoshino Suzumi.png (7.13 MiB) Viewed 1609 times
Well, this is the body I wanted, the Elsababe 150cm. But, I also wanted good LHP.

Once again, I get screwed over and the the brand forum is drowning in a sea of guys chanting for BBW this and super sized that.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Likely not your cup of tea, but since you asked. :) Pics tell more than a thousand words I think. Otherwise I like fantasy characters like i.e "Molly Red Wolf" very much. :whistle: 8) :glou:

Ebonies_RagsPOV.jpg
Ebonies_RagsPOV.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1606 times

But I like more mature asian characters too. Like in example:

Lucy Liu

Tia Carrere

Laura Gemser

wurd88

Post by wurd88 »

Doll Master wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:31 am XHB001 Hoshino Suzumi.png
Well, this is the body I wanted, the Elsababe 150cm. But, I also wanted good LHP.

Once again, I get screwed over and the the brand forum is drowning in a sea of guys chanting for BBW this and super sized that.
I didn't know Elsa Babe dolls suffered from bad LHP. As I am not yet an owner of one, I would take your word for it. I wholeheartedly agree that there is zero point for a BBW if the LHP just isn't right.
Currently Deciding on:
Elsa Babe's 160cm Medium (Sakai) or 148cm Large (Takanashi)
Bezlya 2.1 155cm / Holly? Maybe?
Firefly Diary 159cm / Lian
Irontech's 153cm / S24 Miyuki

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

Something with wider hips, bigger ass, and smaller breasts. The 148cm is almost right, but ( aside from the vaginal canal being much too short for men who are not asian) the "small " breasts look proportionately 2 sizes too big for the body, as well as the legs are a big too long. The current "small " breast on the 160 also seems 1 or 2 sizes too big proportionately to the body, even though the 160's ass is a marked improvement over other models.

So, ideally something around 150-160cm, with well defined hips and ass, and NOT crazy long legs, would be nice.

Also, and this is crucial, better love hole placement , suitable for cowgirl and doggy positions. Finally, a "smooth" vaginal canal option for guys who have all their nerve endings in tact. Zelex seems to be one of the only manufacturers that have this. I get that the "bumps" are supposed to be "pleasure bumps". But for uncircumsized guys, it can be more like torture.

Otherwise, Elsa has some of the best and most unique looking heads available, and seems to be innovating head design more than other compaies.

But thats just my opinion.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

latest find :whistle:

lat01.jpg
lat01.jpg (311.32 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

lat02.jpg
lat02.jpg (91.63 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

lat03.jpg
lat03.jpg (431.51 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

🤯🥵 Hell yeah^

Seth00000
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Seth00000 »

Dear elsa babe,

I'm glad you guys are taking the risk to design new bodies finally. Your faces are the best designed on the market, a true work of art and I hope your bodies are the same.
The detail that you can choose the size of the breasts is spectacular, but as more than one has mentioned, they need the possibility of having bodies with wider hips, and thicker legs and ass.

I am attaching some example photos of designs that would look great with their faces.

I hope you can respond to this request.

Regards.

LazyWookieBoy

Post by LazyWookieBoy »

Seth00000 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:13 am Dear elsa babe,

I'm glad you guys are taking the risk to design new bodies finally. Your faces are the best designed on the market, a true work of art and I hope your bodies are the same.
The detail that you can choose the size of the breasts is spectacular, but as more than one has mentioned, they need the possibility of having bodies with wider hips, and thicker legs and ass.

I am attaching some example photos of designs that would look great with their faces.

I hope you can respond to this request.

Regards.

I normally lurk these forums but I specifically logged in to agree with this person's post. Elsa Babe, please, please, please consider making bodies with these shapes!!

Just0Some0Wanker

Post by Just0Some0Wanker »

Radtaco wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:48 pm A height of 140-160
Medium sized breasts
Defined abs-sixpack
Big butt with thick thighs
+1, a reoccurring request of Elsa babe's fanbase is the larger butt/thicker thighs. A well toned, muscular physique would add to the unique-ness of the doll so that it stands out, and it being in that range means it can work with already designed heads without much modification needed (although it may be best to keep it toward the 150cm range for best head usability)

Examples:
Attachments
original-5db98f54241e1.png
original-5db98f54241e1.png (1 MiB) Viewed 1384 times
FgP7tIqF_400x400.jpg
FgP7tIqF_400x400.jpg (26.35 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
f19a58adc940d57576c28f408ece4e8c.jpg
f19a58adc940d57576c28f408ece4e8c.jpg (58.1 KiB) Viewed 1384 times
stock-photo-beautiful-strong-muscular-woman-in-black-underwear-on-dark-background-593485622.jpg
stock-photo-beautiful-strong-muscular-woman-in-black-underwear-on-dark-background-593485622.jpg (320.45 KiB) Viewed 1384 times

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

All I really want is an exquisite bubble butt like Sasha Grey had.

sasha-grey.gif
sasha-grey.gif (10.11 MiB) Viewed 1266 times

Please put more research and development in perfecting the gel ass so we may have something like this.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

hitomifan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hitomifan »

I think Elsababe would be the perfect company to make a Hitomi Tanaka doll!

WutchyuMean
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WutchyuMean »

Norbud wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:43 pm Please make an anthro body to complete the bunny, cat, and puppy head! Wide hips and bigger butt I also like
PetDlr wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:53 pm Please make an anthro body to complete the bunny, cat, and puppy head! Wide hips and bigger butt with choice of breast sizes or just XXL :lol:. . .
. . . Also, for the anthros, a tail option that matches the wigs! With the option of an anal plug or strap to attach! :plaidskirt:
-Pet
Testacleez wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:23 pm I'm all about a full on anthro body! EB, you already do great work on the anthro heads, why not complete the look!! . . .
LurkingAccount wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:24 am Another +1 for Anthro bodies with tails. . .
onelove wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:14 pm Antropomorphic body would be fucking great! Instant buy from me if you manage to create something unique. Also, athletic body with great muscle definition and thicc butt and thighs but still feminine (no broad shoulders or big biceps).
Per the above, and various other threads on the forum an anthro body would be amazing.
You guys seem to be the only manufacturer making good silicone anthro heads, so locking in that market with the only anthro body to match should be a no brainer.
Now, how to feasibly make an anthro body?

Start with a custom skin tone silicone in one shade (orange, blue,etc.), then offer a premium stylized 'tanline' paint job in a lighter version of that color to give you something that looks like the highly anticipated La Salsa head style

Next, instead of adding a skin-like texture to the silicone, aim for a texture that gives the illusion of fuzziness or extremely fine fur (think svelte, mink, chinchilla). With some experimentation I think it should be feasible (maybe explore how game devs made their texture maps for finely fuzzed characters for inspiration, especially the older ones when actual hair/fur was impossible to recreate in games).

And lastly, the all important tail! I can't find it again, but I think someone else on TDF brought up how there may already be a perfect solution: the back hanging hook! Instead of mounting the thread for the skeleton on the upper back/neck for hanging, mount near the bottom of the skeleton maybe at a slight angle, ideally positioned so the mounting hole opens up just above the buttcheeks (see arrow). Perfect for allowing customers to attach whatever tail they want!

An anthro/furry hand and foot mold would just be the cherry on top if you go that far too.

Now as for body shape in general:
Radtaco wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:48 pm A height of 140-160, Medium sized breasts, Defined abs-sixpack, Big butt with thick thighs
Aleferr wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:32 pm Im glad you ask, why not dolls that resemble the current anime character's styles? like azur lane, or genshin impact, big thighs and pretty, big asses. I think the relistic market is well suplied, but the anime market, your first niche, needs a bit more of attention; I tough more than once that it would be nice to have a piper doll body with an elsa babe head
Something like this:
https://twitter.com/Hazeker/status/1628439713278316545
Lidlid360 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:46 am Can we get a body like the 148 cm except a bit thicker with a bit bigger ass? and also will you guys ever add weight reduction as a feature any time soon?
wurd88 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:58 am . . . . . .
cavemanatbest wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:47 am As a muscle enjoyer i would love to see more athletic bodies for elsa babe dolls. Not necessary completely shredded but like toned body shape would be great. Examples of what i mean :
Emby wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:22 am . . .
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:37 am
Likely not your cup of tea, but since you asked. :) Pics tell more than a thousand words I think. . .
. . .
-Ragnar66- wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:57 pm
latest find :whistle:
. . .
Logjammin wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:04 pm Something with wider hips, bigger ass, and smaller breasts. . .
So, ideally something around 150-160cm, with well defined hips and ass, and NOT crazy long legs, would be nice.
Also, and this is crucial, better love hole placement , suitable for cowgirl and doggy positions. . .
I agree a lot with what multiple other people have said:
145-155cm body that would match proportions with most of your heads
Small to moderate chest
Toned/Fit body *not to any extreme*
Bigger booty and thighs *avoiding cartoonish/extreme levels (the examples above from Aleferr and wurd88 really nail my personal preference)
Gel/Ultra-soft silicone butt
*Lifelike LHP* with Ultra-Soft Silicone built-in vagina modeled more realistically

A 150cm silicone with the above proportions and the anthro look I talked about above. . . whoo boi, a man can dream :glou:
Eagerly Awaiting:

Zelex Silicone 170cm GE97 (w/ GE07-3 looks)
WM TPE 163cm/H #198

Elsa Babe_Jessica
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Jessica »

Thank you all for sharing these wonderful bodies with us. If you have more, don't hesitate to post here. We are always listening. :)
Elsa Babe Official Store: elsababe.com
Twitter: @ElsaBabeDoll
Email: service@elsababe.com & jessica@elsababe.com

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

I personally think it’s time Elsa babe showed us what their version of “thick” should look like.. and the cat was just funny, I had to share that one..
Attachments
IMG_1467.jpeg
IMG_1467.jpeg (96.56 KiB) Viewed 769 times
IMG_1191.png
IMG_1191.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 769 times

busuzuna
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by busuzuna »

Raiselin Stout from Atelier Ryza
My dream girl.