http://www.climax-doll.com/

BIG event!New arrivals are COMING OUT

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

We are attending on Asia Adult Expo 2019 in HongKong
I heard you guys have paid attention to our showing up
Just snooping around us
Enjoy our photos pls.
H9bc20a0ed8a84f12b491ab7be17a24a5u.jpg
H9bc20a0ed8a84f12b491ab7be17a24a5u.jpg (90.9 KiB) Viewed 17059 times
Leave me message if you want more clearly photos
Thank you!
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Non rule 1 compliant images edited, to prevent topic removal!

ddahsar

Re: BIG event!New arrivals are COMING OUT

Post by ddahsar »

Hip toy? Looks alot like the 25 inch fantasia but the vagina is more realistic but also looks like it suffers from being too low like my fantasia. Pls more info on size and weight and vids are the best examples to give the customers a better idea of what they are getting.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

ddahsar wrote:Image

Hip toy? Looks alot like the 25 inch fantasia but the vagina is more realistic but also looks like it suffers from being too low like my fantasia. Pls more info on size and weight and vids are the best examples to give the customers a better idea of what they are getting.
This one caught my eye right away too!!,definitely need more info

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

This cutie has my interest!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Wow so amazing. I hope you can show us more of the mini 70 cm doll on the right! Looks like the project was successful :)

The big ass is def interesting as well and we would love to see more photos! :glou: :glou: :glou:

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

I guess they're too busy to respond to anything at the moment. I emailed also and haven't got a response. Never understood if a company wants to sell a product that they are vague about the product.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hey guys,
Do not shoot the messenger, but those shows are quite draining.
Please be patient with them, ok?
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

THAT!

ASS!

Epic! :glou:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Hey guys,
Do not shoot the messenger, but those shows are quite draining.
Please be patient with them, ok?
Jeff
Yeah, I understand. I just wanted to try and start some conversations b/c there was a similar item sold on here not too long ago but the company ran into problems (so he says) and thought this looks like it could rival that toy. A 60 inch booty that was 95 lbs. This could be very successful especially if the price is a couple hundred dollars less.

So really I'm trying to create excitement within the community that got left with a bad taste from the other company as that item was very popular and think this toy could fill that void amongst huge booty lovers that don't want to deal with a whole doll like myself.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ddahsar,
I did send an email to Fuzzy.
Best,
Jeff

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Could they do a pair of breast equal or greater than that huge ass?
Happy to see them making new products.
The smaller very curvy(maybe bigger than Una) has my attention.
A little more information like measurements would have been great with this post.
Thank you very much.

Savory123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Savory123 »

I hope they make a smaller version, a 50 inch ass similar to the WET DREAM !!

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

Savory123 wrote:I hope they make a smaller version, a 50 inch ass similar to the WET DREAM !!
Yeah I don't understand some of these companies' marketing scheme. I understand they are probably busy at the expo but wouldn't just like a 60 sec video doing a walk around create a much better buzz than a couple of pics leaving potential customers in the dark? Did they cease all sales due to them attending this event? They really need to rethink their marketing b/c I know that booty caused alot of people to visit their booth and even just a short video showing the antendees playing with that booty would create some excitement.

Again, the fantasia was a huge seller and would even go and say that it sold alot more than most dolls you can name. And that was at $1200. Even the used ones resold on here, did not last long. So if they come close to the fantasia jiggle and weight/size and hit the market at a lower price then I would imagine they wouldn't be able to keep these on the shelves.

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

Yeah, we're gonna need a lot more info on that ass that looks to rival the Fantasia. As a owner of the fantasia, that picture has me excited to see other vendors are looking at making their own version of it. As many have already stated in this thread, please provide info asap. Dimensions, weight, colors, and could we see a video of it being jiggled and slapped. I'm sure all of these were answered at the convention by people visiting the booth.

Without knowing the details on it. Judging by that one picture. It's going to sell well.

ddahsar

Post by ddahsar »

roadside28 wrote:Yeah, we're gonna need a lot more info on that ass that looks to rival the Fantasia. As a owner of the fantasia, that picture has me excited to see other vendors are looking at making their own version of it. As many have already stated in this thread, please provide info asap. Dimensions, weight, colors, and could we see a video of it being jiggled and slapped. I'm sure all of these were answered at the convention by people visiting the booth.

Without knowing the details on it. Judging by that one picture. It's going to sell well.
I have one as well but unfortunately all the rough nights me and my fantasia had has cause a rip down the vagina. But just from a visual standpoint this new toy looks much rounder than the fantasia. And seems to be about the same size so this might be an immediate order for me especially if the price is not too outrageous. That's why I keep commenting in this thread b/c I could have purchased this days ago b/c we know the wait of these products are killer. :P
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (3.87 KiB) Viewed 16440 times

INFORMATIONS