Starpery.com

Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Got an idea? Need an invention?
Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Repositioning the holes, Siliconemans "how to"

Post by Siliconeman »

This time I modified my most beautiful doll, the ClimaxDoll 160. I call her Monica and she has exceptionally beautiful body. The artist who has sculpted this body is a genious. You can fin my Monica by writing "meet monica" to TDF search box. Having this great body I was very annoyed that her LHP was as well exceptionally bad. I mean totally bad bad.

Have a look at this first image. This is what I started with. I had already modified her a little bit.
_Monicanew01.jpg
_Monicanew01.jpg (290.95 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
I carved some TPE from inside of her and then I heated some TPE and totally filled her both holes and groin area to be basis for her new pussy.
_Monicanew02.jpg
_Monicanew02.jpg (247.88 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
I baked her a new coinslot pussy by using her salvaged TPE and welded the new pussy on its proper place. I also punched new more subtle butthole for her.
_Monicanew03.jpg
_Monicanew03.jpg (217.54 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Here she is after powdering. There are some parts which might require improving but I am satisfied with her as is for now. I can always modify her little more later.
_Monicanew04.jpg
_Monicanew04.jpg (310.42 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Her butt is now easy to enter either vaginally or anally. Heaven!
_Monicanew05.jpg
_Monicanew05.jpg (257.4 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
_Monicanew06.jpg
_Monicanew06.jpg (266.59 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
_Monicanew07.jpg
_Monicanew07.jpg (309.96 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
This is the best part in my opinion. I can now enter her butt hole while she is laying on bed on her stomach. This is not possible on most of the out of the box factory standard dolls.
_Monicanew08.jpg
_Monicanew08.jpg (291.85 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Until next time and happy modding!

Siliconeman

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

great work! And you keep getting better at it with all that practice! 8) You might think of making a bizness of it, at least locally? I´d guess quite a lot of doll owners would like having that mod, but don´t dare trying themselves.

I keep wondering, despite all manufacturers know about LHP issues most them keep ignoring. Can´t be just related to manufacturing processes so my guess would be more toward cultural preferences between east and west maybe? Similar to many times terrible wig placements and styles in promo shootings and a very noticable avoidance of "colored" dolls.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Great, thanks Siliconeman :thumbs_up:
:glou:

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

wow, quite impressive.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Thanks!

Please check out Julias latest pictures. Her transformation is very impressive!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=126468&hilit=meet+julia&start=45

This was her original (bad)LHP:

Look at her now after my modifications! She has a new labia and new butthole.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

very inspiring. Thanks for taking the time to make this illustrated guide!
The prospect of making a hash of it is scary. But the prize of having a leggy WM172D that can actually be used properly from any angle is quite motivating.
I figure one could practice these operations on a cheap smaller toy like one of these? These are usually made of TPE aswell , right.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/ma ... tic-butts/

I figure I could get through a few of those till I get it right.

a "coinslot" in the right place would be better than nothing in the wrong place, but my preference is for the protruding labia minora. I was wondering if those could be moulded and grafted on in another step. Or again if you could get one of those toys and transplant the outer part (... if the TPE shade matched) maybe there'd be problems matching different types of TPE.

I'm also nervous about the ball tool being heated by a flame.. I can see myself burning myself or the doll. I wonder if you could get the spherical thing on the end of a soldering iron. is that step obsolete for the later grafting.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

i'm also wondering if you didn't care about the rear-passage (as I dont), could this be done by

[1]cutting the area between the two existing channels out, leaving one large truncated wedge-shaped cavity knife, no heat?
[2] constructing a sort of "super-insert"
this could be sculpted, moulded away from the doll (which sounds easier to me, e.g. a smaller peice on a workbench, all the molten stuff away from the doll), and you'd get several attempts
[3] 'welding' this super-insert into place once happy (perhaps this would still require a molten material pour).

Perhaps the last step would be no easier (or perhaps there's a flaw in this plan that renders it impractical) but I like the idea that you'd get multiple attempts without having to take heat or cutting tools near the doll

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

curious_person wrote:i'm also wondering if you didn't care about the rear-passage (as I dont), could this be done by

[1]cutting the area between the two existing channels out, leaving one large truncated wedge-shaped cavity knife, no heat?
this could be sculpted, moulded away from the doll (which sounds easier to me, e.g. a smaller peice on a workbench, all the molten stuff away from the doll), and you'd get several attempts
[3] 'welding' this super-insert into place once happy (perhaps this would still require a molten material pour).

Perhaps the last step would be no easier (or perhaps there's a flaw in this plan that renders it impractical) but I like the idea that you'd get multiple attempts without having to take heat or cutting tools near the doll
Hi curious!

You are right to be very hesitant. I encountered desperation many times when modifying my dolls. TPE is quite hard material to work with. Biggest problem is that TPE is very porous inside the doll. Sometimes when you are filling the holes with molten TPE it creates new unwanted cavities.

I would guess that your process is more difficult way to perform operation. It involves more cutting if you are talking about opening her crotch completely between her anal and vaginal cavities. I would like to keep as much dolls original sculpture as possible and only concentrate on cavities.

You could try an easy option for your 172D. If you want to improve her rear entry you could simply close her anal hole with small piece of TPE and do very small amount of sculpting hiding this hole. Then you can quite easily punch her a new anus to proper place with a hot apple drill. She would look funny having her holes quite much apart from each other but at least you could now enter her while she is standing or laying on her tummy.

Be careful, dont ruin your doll if you are uncertain in what you are about to do.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Ps.
My modified Monica (ClimaxDoll160) performed well in photos with her improved private parts.
_Monica_newpuss_27.jpg
_Monica_newpuss_27.jpg (282.35 KiB) Viewed 1132 times
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=91033&hilit=meet+monica&start=105

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Siliconeman wrote:
curious_person wrote:i'm also wondering if you didn't care about the rear-passage (as I dont), could this be done by

Hi curious!

You are right to be very hesitant. I encountered desperation many times when modifying my dolls. TPE is quite hard material to work with. Biggest problem is that TPE is very porous inside the doll. Sometimes when you are filling the holes with molten TPE it creates new unwanted cavities.

I would guess that your process is more difficult way to perform operation. It involves more cutting if you are talking about opening her crotch completely between her anal and vaginal cavities. I would like to keep as much dolls original sculpture as possible and only concentrate on cavities.

You could try an easy option for your 172D. If you want to improve her rear entry you could simply close her anal hole with small piece of TPE and do very small amount of sculpting hiding this hole. Then you can quite easily punch her a new anus to proper place with a hot apple drill. She would look funny having her holes quite much apart from each other but at least you could now enter her while she is standing or laying on her tummy.

Be careful, dont ruin your doll if you are uncertain in what you are about to do.

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Ps.
My modified Monica (ClimaxDoll160) performed well in photos with her improved private parts.
_Monica_newpuss_27.jpg
thanks . Ultimately I wont touch her until i've (a) practiced on a simpler toy and (b) have a second doll as backup if it all goes pear-shaped.

Funnily enough the 'back passage' as it stands is fine to use however I just dont like the idea - I'd never go near it in real life. I just have to take a second to remind myself "this is a sextoy, not a real woman", then the back passage becomes a useable workaround for the poor vaginal placement. (Perhaps this is what the manufacturer has in mind: 2 entry points either side of where the vagina should be gives you leeway to compensate for the dolls inability to adjust it's hips for you). Basically where it is, 'some of the things you can do with a real vagina' become possible with that. but for maximum thrills and suspension of disbelief .. I need lips. Perhaps blurring it out under heat to make it an amorphous "entry-point" rather than "the wrong orifice" would help me out, lol.

Having said "mega-insert" i'm also wondering if an insert-based doll would have been easier to adapt aswell? the insert's channel is central. could creating a custom insert with the channel offset help. there'd be a very thin wall at one side. perhaps that could be reinforced with another material, or this offset-insert glued in, and the outside cosmetically enhanced. perhaps that wouldn't let you move it far enough. Or you'd have just a little less to carve and reposition.

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Salut!

Looks like a lot of work.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Siliconeman wrote:

Hi curious!

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Ps.
The attachment _Monica_newpuss_27.jpg is no longer available
just messing with photoshopping a simple idea

- given that the existing anus position is useable, i just dont like the idea of what it's supposed to be.
"what if I could just place some larger labia majora to run all the way back to where the current anus is, and put a shallow cosmetic anus a little further back?"
then you'd just have to close up the vagina.
The hazard here is that the vagina would be *too* far back (aesthetically), but we already established the existing rear hole is useable from these poses.
It would make regular missionary rather difficult, but everything from behind and legs up easy.

in these pictures, the back of the slot is the existing anus. a new anus is drawn in above. This is all just drawn over the promo shots with no distortion.
dsc_1168_1.jpg
dsc_1168_1.jpg (325.27 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
dsc_7323.jpg
dsc_7323.jpg (190.31 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
dsc_7737.jpg
dsc_7737.jpg (92.32 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
dsc_1214_1.jpg
dsc_1214_1.jpg (205.93 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
comparison of proposed mod (left) to some real reference material (right)
mod_vs_reference.jpg
mod_vs_reference.jpg (381.75 KiB) Viewed 1125 times

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

That could be a good plan curious. I have done this with some of my dolls. Just close the vagina and her rectum becomes the new vagina. New butt hole can be created if you feel like it is needed.

Please be careful and dont ruin your beautiful doll!

Cheers!

Siliconeman

Bobbay

Post by Bobbay »

Siliconeman, thank you for sharing all of this excellent information! I have long hoped for more expertise to be shared on TPE doll surgery. I think it could be a separate category on TDF. I learned a lot from your thread that has my mental gears spinning. I am surprised how you get good results from a soldering iron, as I figured those could be too hot and trigger burning versus a hot air gun. The vacuum cleaner seems brilliant as a fume hood substitute. Do you vent to the outdoors? Do you detect fumes from the oven when you cook the TPE?

An operation I am intrigued about is breast surgery, increasing and reducing. My wife had reduction surgery recently and the work of the surgeon was impressive. For doll breasts I see the challenge of keeping the sculp attractive and even. Not sure whether reducing or increasing would be easier. One of my dolls has ridiculously over-sized breasts that I'd like to bring down a cup size or two. I figure I could cut the breasts off, slice out some material, weld them back on, and then somehow smooth the area around. I am surely nervous about screwing it up. The response post about practicing with a TPE sex toy before trying it on a doll seems like a smart option. Any suggestions for this type of surgery would be most welcome.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Bobbay wrote:Siliconeman, thank you for sharing all of this excellent information! I have long hoped for more expertise to be shared on TPE doll surgery. I think it could be a separate category on TDF. I learned a lot from your thread that has my mental gears spinning. I am surprised how you get good results from a soldering iron, as I figured those could be too hot and trigger burning versus a hot air gun. The vacuum cleaner seems brilliant as a fume hood substitute. Do you vent to the outdoors? Do you detect fumes from the oven when you cook the TPE?

An operation I am intrigued about is breast surgery, increasing and reducing. My wife had reduction surgery recently and the work of the surgeon was impressive. For doll breasts I see the challenge of keeping the sculp attractive and even. Not sure whether reducing or increasing would be easier. One of my dolls has ridiculously over-sized breasts that I'd like to bring down a cup size or two. I figure I could cut the breasts off, slice out some material, weld them back on, and then somehow smooth the area around. I am surely nervous about screwing it up. The response post about practicing with a TPE sex toy before trying it on a doll seems like a smart option. Any suggestions for this type of surgery would be most welcome.
You are welcome Bobbay!

Soldering iron is too hot for TPE but it makes sure that TPE melts in right places. I use quite big soldering iron with wide tip. I do not use vacuum cleaner for fume extraction. It is a box with cooling fan inside and tubes going in and out. Fume extraction tube is an old vacuum cleaner tube. I transfer fumes to outside of my apartment with another tube. For cooking the TPE I have separate oven at my balcony outside the apartment. The oven will create fumes, I do not recommend doing this inside the house. I also use paint respirator while doing the modifications.

Breast surgery is in my opinion more demanding than what I have done so far. You can easily enlargen the breasts by filling in some more air. Reduction surgery on the other hand is something that I would not try to do.

Cheers

Siliconeman

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

regarding the repurposing idea.. I think I see whats going on . Tests indicate that *both* entrypoints are brought forward with the legs when you flex the hip joints. I took some photos with pencils inserted in both to compare angles.. So. it is indeed the case that the rear-passage is ending up closer to where the real vagina should be and the vagina is just ending up somewhere ridiculous.

So this sounds like slightly easier way to create a doggy-optimised doll. I'm also "++" wondering if this is whats going through their minds regarding a deliberate design choice. "we have these two holes we can put and they're going to move when we pose it and so long as people aren't fussed which is which, they'll find always one in a useful place"

INFORMATIONS