AF Doll

The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

AF Doll is one of the biggest and professional TPE love doll manufacturers from China since 2011. Our factory is located in Dongguan City and covers an area of more than 9,000 square meters. We strive to improve and innovate high quality TPE love dolls. The TPE materials that we use have the following characteristics: no smell,environmental, long-range elasticity,human-like skin,etc. With introduced advanced technology and imported equipment,AF doll continues to provide the most lifelike love dolls at affordable prices to customers all over the world. Website: www.afdoll.net
Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The Tales of Lady Zev - (Pics and Adventures)

Post by Flyer »

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: WOW :shocked!: :shocked!:
Lady Zev looks fantastic :!: :!: :!: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Great shots that highlight her beautiful long legs in very sexy stockings :lilangel:
:glou:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Flyer wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:38 pm
:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: WOW :shocked!: :shocked!:
Lady Zev looks fantastic :!: :!: :!: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Great shots that highlight her beautiful long legs in very sexy stockings :lilangel:
:glou:
Hey Flyer!....Zev and I appreciate the sexy photos you reposted!.... :)
Thanks for checking in our latest and enjoying our lollipop shoot!...🍭
Hope you and Janette are doing well.... :)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

✨✨✨DRESSED TO KILL✨✨✨

Decided it was time to do a formal dress shoot for Zev...I could have picked 50 dresses for her so I can see doing this again... :)
In this case, I chose two dresses with a style that I liked on her which has many ruffles in the design.
The setup involves a printed ballroom canvas (not a screenshot), that I stretch out behind Zev on my photography stand.
For the flooring, I am using some vinyl covering to go over the wooden doll stand.
On just a few photos near the bottom, a small portion of the center pipe doll stand was removed from the pic.
Otherwise these are basically as shot with minimal editing just using the softbox (no filters/apps).

Zev does many off-balance poses on the stand, and I think my design is proven to be flexible and very good.
The plastic face gems are meant for natural skin, so I used some eyelash glue to hold these in place.
Both of these dresses were a bit pricey (but worth it)...so Cifer has to do a lot of pics to get his money's worth... :)
Well, at least the silk flowers Zev is holding were from my local Dollar store... :lol:

Lady Zev Showcases Breathtaking Beauty and gets "All Dolled Up"...❤️❤️❤️

The Ivory and Silver Sequin Dress

The Pink and Gold Sequin Dress

After doing these photos, I received real hair eyebrow wigs that I will use sporadically on photoshoots to keep them in nice shape.
Zev was still in this dress, so we did a portrait photo for her Introductory "Tales" thread, which I plan to add in the signature.
She also did another photo sharing a nice moment with her favorite Bunny!

💜..."Bunny Luv"...💜

Bunny Luv.jpg
Bunny Luv.jpg (3.53 MiB) Viewed 3776 times

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very nice..
She is on the dance floor waiting for you :thumbs_up:

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

So much elegance, style, sexiness, sophistication........................and sublimeness!!!!.................WOW!!!!!.......Cifer.....Zev looks SO amazing!!.............we have no words to describe how beautiful she is in those dresses............oh.....and tresses!............that production took some work, I know.........and it shows in the details............excellent work my friend.............excellent!!.....................oh............and we all wanna be Bun!!!................stunning, just stunning 💝

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

What a beautiful and sophisticated lady!The face gems are spectacular!
I guess her dance card is already quite full, but if she's willing to give me a dance I'll be delighted.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

So many beautiful details! I might be pretty gullible, but that background had me seriously questioning where the hell you 2 live.
I thought it might be a composite but the floor had me puzzled until I read the caption. Fantastic work!
Zev looks incredible, the dress, jewlery, gems and flowers all work well with her. She's always looked natural in fancy settings.
Seeing her with her bunny again was a treat. I really like these expressions with her eyes to the side 💙
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Cifer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:39 pm
✨✨✨DRESSED TO KILL✨✨✨

"Oh dear! I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead...!" 💖💖💖

What a spectacular photo set you have done here! Everything is so beautiful and aesthetic! ✨💫🤩 Sumptuous background, impeccable dress and accessories and an absolutely gorgeous girl! 🥰😘 :thumbs_up:

Wonderful job Cifer! BRAVO! 📷 💖 🥇 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Outstanding work 8) Zev looks really gorgeous like this :mrgreen:

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

john1972 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:17 pm Very nice..
She is on the dance floor waiting for you :thumbs_up:
Yes indeed she is!....I have been wanting to use that phrase "Dolled Up" somewhere.... :lol:
I think these dresses looked very nice....in fact I can see just driving Zev around in one of these.
Thanks for enjoying our beautiful photos!.... :thumbs_up:
jantra wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:52 pm So much elegance, style, sexiness, sophistication........................and sublimeness!!!!.................WOW!!!!!.......Cifer.....Zev looks SO amazing!!.............we have no words to describe how beautiful she is in those dresses............oh.....and tresses!............that production took some work, I know.........and it shows in the details............excellent work my friend.............excellent!!.....................oh............and we all wanna be Bun!!!................stunning, just stunning 💝
Thank you!....We envision Zev in such a well dressed manner that she is suitable for the royal court of Castle Jantra!.... :) ...And we know that is a high standard!
Zev is most pleased with your many kind words on her style and sophistication!... :)
You are 100% correct on the detail work required....Thank you for that!
Two weeks of just taking photos alone....then weeks before that buying dresses and background!
Zev really luvs her bunny!...I just Had to do a dress photo with the little guy!
We are thrilled you had fun viewing our photos and thanks for the support!.... :thumbs_up:
4891d wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:24 am
What a beautiful and sophisticated lady!The face gems are spectacular!
I guess her dance card is already quite full, but if she's willing to give me a dance I'll be delighted.

First, thanks for your happy comments on our Bunny Luv photo in the challenge section.... :)
Also, I was able to implement your smart suggestion of putting links into the signature.... :multi:
I am very pleased with Zev and her 'Tales' portrait photo that highlighted one of the dresses for the signature thread.
Pleased you liked her pretty face gems too!
Once again, thanks for the great advice and enjoying our latest photos!... :thumbs_up:
Doll Canvas wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:47 am So many beautiful details! I might be pretty gullible, but that background had me seriously questioning where the hell you 2 live.
I thought it might be a composite but the floor had me puzzled until I read the caption. Fantastic work!
Zev looks incredible, the dress, jewlery, gems and flowers all work well with her. She's always looked natural in fancy settings.
Seeing her with her bunny again was a treat. I really like these expressions with her eyes to the side 💙
Well Cifer can imagine he lives in a royal palace..... :lol: ....Unfortunately it's just a vinyl backdrop... :)
Thank you for your keen eye in noticing how all these details interact with one another....
Things like face gems and silk flowers are inexpensive, but they add so much beauty IMO.
I was inspired to do a bunny photo from the challenge idea and to test her new eyebrows.
A bunch of photos just to get the eye position right!
Thanks for having fun looking at our photos and reposting a couple pics.... :thumbs_up:
gogodolls wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:34 am
Cifer wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:39 pm
✨✨✨DRESSED TO KILL✨✨✨

"Oh dear! I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead...!" 💖💖💖

What a spectacular photo set you have done here! Everything is so beautiful and aesthetic! ✨💫🤩 Sumptuous background, impeccable dress and accessories and an absolutely gorgeous girl! 🥰😘 :thumbs_up:

Wonderful job Cifer! BRAVO! 📷 💖 🥇 👏👏👏
Very funny gogodolls!... :lol: ....We hoped this photo shoot would just pummel you with stunning beauty!
I am very pleased with how this one turned out and I'm glad you liked it too!
Zev has done a couple of dresses, but these by far were the most fancy I have done with her.
I'm afraid I can see how one could go broke easily buying this fancy attire...but she is worth it... :)
Thanks for your support! :thumbs_up:
the living tribunal wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:47 am Outstanding work 8) Zev looks really gorgeous like this :mrgreen:
Thanks living tribunal!..We are so happy you stopped by and got to enjoy our photos!
I hope the beauty of Zev in these dresses was something nice and provided some lasting effect!
Zev luvs your compliments and thanks for the support!... :thumbs_up:

It is often difficult to tell on this forum the level of editing, so I decided to share more detailed info.
In the photo below, I am showing some more of my basic setup and what was done for these pics.
I am using a couple pieces of roof sheeting stacked together for about an inch in height total.
I have taken a jigsaw and cut a 2 ft diameter hole in each piece to fit the doll stand base.
Now when the doll stand is in the hole, the base is level with the surrounding wood.
I have taken flat scrap metal (red arrows) and fastened to the base and the adjacent wood.
Zev is very off-balance in the above photos, so these pieces increase the lateral stability without tipping the stand.... 8O
For the backdrop, the bottom edge is placed under the wood and I use spring clips (shown) to stretch out any wrinkles. (for several days)
The vinyl covering on top of the wood is now at a height higher than the backdrop edge.
This makes the appearance of a seamless transition between the white marble and brown flooring because you are taking the pic from a forward view of this intersection.
So you see, no computer gimmicks, just camera angle and some structural reinforcement.
Hope that was helpful....

Photo setup.jpg
Photo setup.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 2657 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Cifer wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:26 am ...
Also, I was able to implement your smart suggestion of putting links into the signature.... :multi:
The link page to the photo sessions works perfectly. :thumbs_up:
This type of index is particularly well suited for threads like yours that have clearly identifiable photo sessions, each with a particular staging.

I took the opportunity to go back and have a look at the session where you are doing a boat ride with Zev. :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

4891d wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:59 am
Cifer wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:26 am ...
The link page to the photo sessions works perfectly. :thumbs_up:
This type of index is particularly well suited for threads like yours that have clearly identifiable photo sessions, each with a particular staging.

I took the opportunity to go back and have a look at the session where you are doing a boat ride with Zev. :)

Great to hear you were able to access this easily and the links work!... :thumbs_up:
Plus, you went back to check one of my all-time favorite themes from our boating trips!... :D
Thanks for the follow-up review!....Cifer can now navigate his own thread too!.... :lol:

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Hey thanks Cifer! Really cool to share your behind the scenes stuff! :thumbs_up: Very clever! ✨💫🤩

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

gogodolls wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:50 am Hey thanks Cifer! Really cool to share your behind the scenes stuff! :thumbs_up: Very clever! ✨💫🤩

Hey gogodolls!....Occasionally, Cifer can do something clever!....Thanks!
I thought the explanation of the off-balance dress poses might be helpful to some.
Anyways, thanks for your interest in our setup!

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Wow. Lady Zev is the belle is the ball. Awesome pics. Great pics and classy dresses. It’s reminding me of Cinderella. Hope the shoe fits.

OT but Dressed to Kill is a great movie. Highly recommend. Angie Dickinson is sexy as hell.

INFORMATIONS