yldoll.com

WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!

How tall should the doll be?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm

1. 140-145
15%
2. 146-152
12%
3. 153-160
19%
4. 161-165
21%
5. 166-170
12%
6. Taller
21%

Total votes: 113

Acala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

Post by Acala »

Yes i understand the current issue with weight, i am dreaming / wishing , for the future possibility of reduction of the tpe/silicone mass, by layering material, perhaps/maybe, like this:

>Lightweight skeleton material, 3d printed(Synthetic hard plastic/laminated wood?/aluminum/titanium)
>Synthetic fluffy down fiber pillows (shaped like real body musculature, glue/sewn fast on the skeleton)
>Heat resistant fabric (Kevlar/ Nomex) will shield the muscle shaped pillows from the final hot bath.
>Jiggly gel can be pre molded into fat shapes, with thin outer layer of tpe/silicone and glued/sewn on)
>Now only the last 1 - 5 cm of the outer layer will be tpe/silicone, sealing the whole doll in a skin.

Can be made larger than a human, but lighter!

~And a technique can be used like in sci-fi; dip the androids in a heated bath (with skin like substance), pull it out turn it, dip, pull it out, air blower dry, multiple dolls made using the same heated bath... :multi:
waifu_in_the_shell.jpeg
waifu_in_the_shell.jpeg (211.98 KiB) Viewed 971 times

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

I think the brand is in need of something a little more refined...
Attachments
Classy.png
Classy.png (586.2 KiB) Viewed 970 times

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:
pawgdoll wrote:Big curvy gel filled ass and boobs. Not getting another doll untill that jiggle is realistic with correct LHP. Height 152-160cm. Weight - worth it.

Go on, create something epic.
this is the correct answer. 158 cm or 5 foot 2 is the perfect height
Let's go YL! Let's get our instagram thicc chick with god-tier curves and booty jigglin. Someone out there will do it and do it good, might as well be first.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Sex toys, Henry Ford principle, make as cheap as possible for high volume sale and with enough profit to expand business
Been a year or two since then, cars are almost self driving now but no sex (yet) :whistle:

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

setevoltas wrote:Acala, I really am digging this guy's art. But, and this is coming from a guy with some heavy ass dolls, you've got to understand that at 180cm in TPE you would almost literally need a small crane to move them around.

I've actually thought for years that silicone might be the answer for these types of builds because of the reduced weight, but that's getting off topic.

I think 160cm to 165cm is a reasonable compromise. Of course this is also assuming sex is on the agenda. It actually would be awesome to have some giant chick as a sculpture, but, well, I think we're all on the same page with the purpose here.
Exactly. They have to run a business and put out models that will sell and even though I respect it, not many people out there have that fantasy of having a woman that tall or will be willing to deal with a doll that’s in excess of 130 lbs/59 kg which she most certainly will be. Likely closer to 150 lbs with those proportions and height. You are absolutely bound to seriously injure yourself at some point dealing with a doll that heavy no matter how good of shape you’re in. My current doll is around 115 lbs and even though I can handle her, she’s reaching the upper threshold of what’s reasonable.

165cm, maybe 170cm would be the maximum height limit for solid TPE. If they can hypothetically perfect weight reduction, I’m more than happy to get a 175-180cm doll. In fact, I would love to have one that tall.

As for the skeleton, it doesn’t contribute to weight all that much. I’ve held the skeleton of the WM 170cm H by itself and it was maybe 10 lbs from what I remember. I think the elimination of solid TPE to reduce weight would seriously take away from realism and fun and it would make me second guess getting her. Maybe make it an option, but not the sole design.

I don’t mean to be combative at all. You have good ideas and most of us are on the same page as you for design - just trying to get a constructive discussion for YL to play with.

And YL, if you consider to make a doll like this, it NEEDS to have a definitive sculpt that’s balanced and somewhat realistic. No flat, bland features like the YL158 and YL153 and no overly done fake-looking muscle implants like the new skinny fitness model has on her abs. Muscular yet curvy like the photos and gifs on the previous page. Almost like the WM173H, but with larger assets like wider hips, fuller ass that protrudes more, thicker thighs and fuller calve muscles, definitive realistic abdominal muscles, a defined back, etc.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

We need a gel-ass/hip BBW doll ASAP!

110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Realistic bbw with proper LHP (is a must). No string bean arms or legs... just a nice thick real looking lady.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

The YL 153 with (at least) half the boob size, black skin and 160 to 165cm range would be great. :glou:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

-Ragnar66- wrote:The YL 153 with (at least) half the boob size, black skin and 160 to 165cm range would be great. :glou:

I agree, the YL 153 would be perfect if she was taller and with a better LHP. Because she's probably got the best ass sculpt out of any doll I've seen so far....too bad it's on such a small package.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

King Solo wrote:We need a gel-ass/hip BBW doll ASAP!

Sign me right up to this. Look at those amazing lips. Proper LHP (able to hit the P from the back) and a sturdier compound for the entrance to holes is definitely required as just the usual TPE begins to tear.

Tear resistance is up there with fully articulated fingers, as it prevents deformation over time, preserving the austhetics for longer. A legitimate concern for buyers of previous dolls.

Has a company made a realistic model of mouth/throat yet? The current heads do the job (so to speak lol) but imagine the step up with a throat that joined to the torso part of the doll with a life-like feel and modelled anatomically to a real throat. The upper torso would need a small continuation of the throat (couple inches) and would obviously be fully sealed for cleaning purposes. Expensive to begin with, but like everything else, the better design will prevail and cost will come down.

This design alone would greatly minimise eye bulge. Far less priority but an articulated lower jaw that always has tension upwards/to close would greatly increase realism as it would move with any displacement in the mouth, also accomodating different girths. A one size fits all.

Thats the one reservation id have with a new doll purchase, that these future head designs will be an incompatable fit on the older bodies due to the improved throat design.

In 10 years, the dolls today will seem very rudimentary
PM for more content!

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

The voices of the biggies are louder. I hope that we, the lovers of slim & skinny, get heard, too :(
no kink-shaming

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

parapadarapa wrote:The voices of the biggies are louder. I hope that we, the lovers of slim & skinny, get heard, too :(
Everyone has slightly different tastes. But I will say it seems 85% of dolls made are slim. 15% slim thick. And only 5% have that jiggle factor. Some manufacturers don't even produce that curvy/ BBW type mould at all!

The voices are there because the doll in that 5% category hasn't been made yet with the methods of production that are becoming available (softer TPE for hips/ass aswell as boobs).
PM for more content!

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

parapadarapa wrote:The voices of the biggies are louder. I hope that we, the lovers of slim & skinny, get heard, too :(
Everybody’s opinion and taste in women is respected, but YL and WM primarily release thin or skinny models without anybody’s request. Not sure why this would be a concern. There’s so many releases that nobody seems to feel the need to request any more lol That’s why the thread is filled with thick girl lovers, because they’re released few and far between and we’d like to see more variety.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Acala wrote: (3D Artist for this one is: Aero3dx https://www.deviantart.com/aero3dx)
The attachment d7483d4b2f0e30bc271b8bcdb49c401a.gif is no longer available
d7483d4b2f0e30bc271b8bcdb49c401a.gif
d7483d4b2f0e30bc271b8bcdb49c401a.gif (13.1 MiB) Viewed 657 times
Sweet Lord is this face sexy.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Is anybody at YL taking notes? I hope so. A few more.

Curvy and thick all over:

Athletic. Thick thighs, wide hips, fat ass. Slimmer (but not too slim) torso. Moderate tits:

INFORMATIONS