www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6ye Owner! Any Advice?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
goodfruits

New 6ye Owner! Any Advice?

Post by goodfruits »

I have a Doll on the way (should be here by the end of the day) and i wanted to ask you all if you have any advice specific to 6ye dolls, I think i got the regular (new) tpe blend, no oil, or powder needed. (I used to love oiling my dolls so ill miss that) but I think i will actually see what happens if i take 6ye a their word.

any thoughts? experiences?

thanks!

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 6ye Owner! Any Advice?

Post by Enchanted »

Congrats and yes it seems the new TPE blend of 6ye isnt even allowed to give an oil treatment.

Show us some picca's when your doll is there, 6ye is an aswesome brand.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

i really love 6ye

but i do feel all tpe needs some oiling , she probably wont need any for a good while but i think some day she might need some.
some times 6ye ball joints can be very tight when you get them, just take it slow and gentle to work them

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Good advice for any dolls is to move just one leg at the time and maybe support her labia area with your knee when bending her legs up(for missionary/doggie) to avoid stress to her back.

Cheers!

Sili

sleepyDragon

Post by sleepyDragon »

My Angel has very stiff hip joints. I have to assume a good leverage position to move her legs backwards.
Because she was dirtied by customs I had to give her an initial bath, but in the two months since she was fine without one.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

thanks for the tips! shes not here yet.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Be very careful! You are about to encounter a woman-shaped, fragile piece of art! Choose a room to open the box and clear out anything that could be a hazard (sharp objects, pets, dark fabrics, etc.).

Block out a minimum of two or three hours to unpack her, put on her wig, etc.

Give yourself some emotional space. Looking her in the face for the first time will be intense, and wonderful.

Lastly, read some of the threads about moving her. A lot of us swear by the “carry the bride” pose: Bend her knees and lift her with one hand underneath, one behind her back. Use your legs, not back, to support her weight, and EXPECT to be surprised at her weight. Move slowly.

An adventure awaits you! :glou:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

6YE TPE is absolutely wonderful for the feel, but it gets dirty quicker than other blends and is tricky to clean. I'd advise keeping her dressed and using the white gloves you will receive when moving and posing.

Also get ready for very tight joints. You'll probably be shocked initially how much force will be needed to move them. 6YE has a track record of this.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

setevoltas wrote:6YE TPE is absolutely wonderful for the feel, but it gets dirty quicker than other blends and is tricky to clean. I'd advise keeping her dressed and using the white gloves you will receive when moving and posing.

Also get ready for very tight joints. You'll probably be shocked initially how much force will be needed to move them. 6YE has a track record of this.
This IS good to know! I had no idea!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

setevoltas wrote:6YE TPE is absolutely wonderful for the feel, but it gets dirty quicker than other blends and is tricky to clean. I'd advise keeping her dressed and using the white gloves you will receive when moving and posing.

any cleaning tips? I heard if you clean it too harshly, it will be bad for the no oil tpe.....

what do you think of the vaseline/credit card method?

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

OH ! and will the joints loosen over time? can they be tightened again after?

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

My first love is a 6ye.................Leah Jonelle........................wish I could answer all your questions...................you can read and see my experience with her at her thread.....................so wish you the very best with your new girl!!................
Sincerely...........jantra and the Antra Girls......................

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

jantra wrote:My first love is a 6ye.................Leah Jonelle........................wish I could answer all your questions...................you can read and see my experience with her at her thread.....................so wish you the very best with your new girl!!................
Sincerely...........jantra and the Antra Girls......................

thanks!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

goodfruits wrote:

any cleaning tips? I heard if you clean it too harshly, it will be bad for the no oil tpe.....

I love that method and haven't seen it harm my 6YE/ HRs. But if anyone has a different take or has researched the chemical differences in 6YE's material, by all means, please chime in. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

setevoltas wrote:
goodfruits wrote:

I love that method and haven't seen it harm my 6YE/ HRs. But if anyone has a different take or has researched the chemical differences in 6YE's material, by all means, please chime in. :thumbs_up:

do you have one one of the new 6ye tpe blends? did you notice a "coating" come off?

INFORMATIONS