funwestdoll.com

Exotic, Come shake your body with the new doll - Jasmine

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Exotic, Come shake your body with the new doll - Jasmine

Post by Funwest Doll »

Hi everyone, my name is Jasmine and I am an Indian dancer. Come shake your body with me. :n00b:

https://funwestdoll.com/product/glamoro ... ine-162cm/

FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Exotic, Come shake your body with the new doll - Jasmine

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Charming and outfit looks beautiful on her! :) Have something similar (traditional sari) on my shopping list as well. Looks like this (new?) 162cm has LHP improved noticeably. Btw... with indian (or arabic alternatively) would´ve been nice opportunity to show "dark tan" option IMO. Black would be another option. :glou:

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 am Charming and outfit looks beautiful on her! :) Have something similar (traditional sari) on my shopping list as well. Looks like this (new?) 162cm has LHP improved noticeably. Btw... with indian (or arabic alternatively) would´ve been nice opportunity to show "dark tan" option IMO. Black would be another option. :glou:

Yes, this is new. You are really too professional with dolls. Hahaha. You made a good suggestion. :noel2:
FUNWEST DOLL products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy.
www.funwestdoll.com

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Funwest Doll wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:19 am
Yes, this is new. You are really too professional with dolls. Hahaha. You made a good suggestion. :noel2:

Professional nitpicker, yes. :lol: :mrgreen: :glou:

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Jasmine looks hot and exotic I love this combination! :D

Funwest Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Funwest Doll »

Nirodha wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:14 am Jasmine looks hot and exotic I love this combination! :D
Would you consider taking her home and having her do a sexy, hot dance just for you? :evidence:
www.funwestdoll.com

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Very nice! Looks like LHP is getting better also!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

setevoltas wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:26 pm Very nice! Looks like LHP is getting better also!
Think it´s good enough for photo shooting purposes. For that case can yet be enhanced with bits of detail painting or MU IMO. How good she bangs is yet to be tested and reported on. :mrgreen: :glou:

seeifitsticks123

Post by seeifitsticks123 »

This is next-level. 10/10.

Gnikthe
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gnikthe »

The shape of her ass is amazing!! I love the way her tits look in the top. I wish I could have her!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

If she is as great in bed as my other Funwest girl I can say from personal
experience this girl is probably very fun to have fun time with :).

Rembrandt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rembrandt »

Hi guys,

I just purchased a different version of Jasmine (maybe the original?). I did prefer the 162cm Jasmine as she's slightly taller and ever so slightly more curvy. However, I couldn't justify an extra couple of hundred dollars when I can get a smaller version of her.

https://funwestdoll.com/product/orange- ... ine-155cm/

I made my purchase through mailovedoll.com. They had a promotion where I could also get another free set of eyes, so I jumped on the chance to secure some brown eyes to make her look even more cute! I will let you guys know how I go.

I'm looking forward to a doll future where I can dress up dolls and pound them whenever I please. Hopefully one day with AI they can be fully robotic like a human, we can only dream :D 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Rembrandt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:50 pm Hi guys,

I just purchased a different version of Jasmine (maybe the original?). I did prefer the 162cm Jasmine as she's slightly taller and ever so slightly more curvy. However, I couldn't justify an extra couple of hundred dollars when I can get a smaller version of her.

I made my purchase through mailovedoll.com. They had a promotion where I could also get another free set of eyes, so I jumped on the chance to secure some brown eyes to make her look even more cute! I will let you guys know how I go.

I'm looking forward to a doll future where I can dress up dolls and pound them whenever I please. Hopefully one day with AI they can be fully robotic like a human, we can only dream :D 8)
Great choice! :whistle: The 155 is quite a bomshell and I´m sure you won´t regret. 8)

Hope the wait won´t be too long.

...and pound however you please :whistle:

Rembrandt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Rembrandt »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Great choice! :whistle: The 155 is quite a bomshell and I´m sure you won´t regret. 8)

Yes she is adorably sexy, I just love her wig and eyes, the whole package goes so well together. I also purchased the 'body painting' option which makes the skin look more life like, so it will be interesting to see.

I'm a tits and butt guy and she was a great find considering her size. I'd was very interested in a BBW doll like the WM-163H-179, but it would be too big and heavy to move around. That being said I may still get a BBW depending on how I go with the lovely Jasmine and sex doll life lives up to my expectations :D

Hopefully not too long a wait. I contacted maillovedoll.com to see if I could pay for faster shipping to Australia as I didn't select the option during the purchase process. Normal shipping can take almost 2 months, I'm hoping to get Jasmine by xmas for some xmas holiday fun....can't wait for her to be mine 8)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Rembrandt wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:30 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:53 pm

Yes she is adorably sexy, I just love her wig and eyes, the whole package goes so well together. I also purchased the 'body painting' option which makes the skin look more life like, so it will be interesting to see.

I'm a tits and butt guy and she was a great find considering her size. I'd was very interested in a BBW doll like the WM-163H-179, but it would be too big and heavy to move around. That being said I may still get a BBW depending on how I go with the lovely Jasmine and sex doll life lives up to my expectations :D

Hopefully not too long a wait. I contacted maillovedoll.com to see if I could pay for faster shipping to Australia as I didn't select the option during the purchase process. Normal shipping can take almost 2 months, I'm hoping to get Jasmine by xmas for some xmas holiday fun....can't wait for her to be mine 8)
Interesting. Didn´t know that vendor yet (CA): https://mailovedoll.com/all-sex-doll/re ... eka-155cm/ Very good black friday prices they have for sure. 8) Just the right time for first doll purchase.

Hm...saw that body painting option, but I´d likely avoid it generally. If you don´t want move or bang her too oftenly then okay. Otherwise it´s among the first things that come off usually. But you´ll surely tell us then? :)

Net weight of 34kg is quite good to start with. If you´re not an unfit person and at bad health. Though takes couple of weeks to really get used to it. Nice thing is you can get stronger and fitter, as well as loosing bits of weight. Most fun training program ever if one is not a really lazy guy. lol :mrgreen:

So fingers crossed she lays under your xmas tree in time! :D :glou:

INFORMATIONS