funwestdoll.com

Exotic, Come shake your body with the new doll - Jasmine

Funwest Doll Products are created for fun, made to be super realistic, cuddled to fulfill your fantasy. As a manufacturer, Funwest Doll is dedicated to working with doll resellers as a wholesale supplier. We welcome and keep exploring the partnership with the local resellers worldwide. Website: http://www.funwestdoll.com
Rembrandt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Exotic, Come shake your body with the new doll - Jasmine

Post by Rembrandt »

Not much info on these forums regarding maillovedoll.com. However, Funwest list them as a business they collaborate with, so fingers crossed everything works out fine for me.
The body painting is a bit of a gamble, if it works out well then Jasmine will look even more delicious. I did consider it will eventually come off, but will make the most of it whilst it lasts.

I do expect to become even more fit with Jasmine...I'm sure she will be a great exercise machine, or should I say sexercise ;)

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

Lovely face.

Everyone is gushing about her bod (not without good reason), but, c’mon! What a pretty face!
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Rembrandt wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:47 am Not much info on these forums regarding maillovedoll.com. However, Funwest list them as a business they collaborate with, so fingers crossed everything works out fine for me.
The body painting is a bit of a gamble, if it works out well then Jasmine will look even more delicious. I did consider it will eventually come off, but will make the most of it whilst it lasts.

I do expect to become even more fit with Jasmine...I'm sure she will be a great exercise machine, or should I say sexercise ;)
Yep, sexercise. :mrgreen: Also helps on training spatial relations and 3D movements... so to say. I´d my initial troubles when learning doll limb and body movements properly. Now I can blindly dream walk it all, partly with just 1 hand. Lengthy and awkward doll posing can become a big turn off otherwise, or risking doll body damage. Not to forget ones own health (joints and back in particular).

If you make use of some micro fibre padding/bedding you can likely avoid most of the rub off risks for when moving the doll (on bed and elsewhere). IronTech has this micro fibre sleeping bag sent with their dolls which is great for that purpose. No idea what´s included with a FWD doll, but lets hope for the best. Amazon etc. then otherwise.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Bluedog wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:09 am Lovely face.

Everyone is gushing about her bod (not without good reason), but, c’mon! What a pretty face!
Think I noticed some improvements re LHP already. They´re bits of late, but they´re not alone in that field. :glou:

CherylBachman
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CherylBachman »

Usually I go for taller dolls (168 and above), but the body on this one really has me going! Not crazy about the head though.

Might be worth checking out https://zlovedoll.com/product/realistic ... oll-162cm/. They are offering free extra head. But they have more heads there than are on Funwest's own website, from what I can see, so I wonder if they are all Funwest heads. I like head 24, for example, but I can't see one on their own website that matches it.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

CherylBachman wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:45 am Usually I go for taller dolls (168 and above), but the body on this one really has me going! Not crazy about the head though.

Might be worth checking out https://zlovedoll.com/product/realistic ... oll-162cm/. They are offering free extra head. But they have more heads there than are on Funwest's own website, from what I can see, so I wonder if they are all Funwest heads. I like head 24, for example, but I can't see one on their own website that matches it.
wondering about that as well. Every vendor seems having a better FWD doll presentation than official (?) webpage. Also "offical" webpage is missing some vital doll info like measures, at least for latest their dolls. Some of zlove´s heads bits of look similar to some IronTech or WMD. But never seen these heads before and associated to FWD. Odd... :o

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

My "Jasmines" Factory Pics... I think she looks like a sexy Native American!!!! I've already started collecting sext NA clothes, head dresses, moccasins, etc. for her, I can't wait for her to get home!!!
Attachments
1.jpeg
1.jpeg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 156 times
2.jpeg
2.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 156 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (148.49 KiB) Viewed 156 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (221.29 KiB) Viewed 156 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (83.29 KiB) Viewed 156 times
7.jpg