sexyrealsexdolls.com

Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Post by kwildwilly1 »

I am curious how other owners are maintaining or creating new eyebrows for their collection. I have been having great results using the 4 D tattoo decals . the only problem is that there is a glair ( shine) that causes light reflections off of the eyebrow.
Does anyone have any ideas concerning this?
Kwild

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Eye brows tattoo sticker or hand painted

Post by Socratus »

I'm also looking into this. I just got my doll and know in time I will need to redo her eyebrows.

Good thing is, you can change her expression slightly if you do it right so I might even try a hand-painted job. I'd need paints that would be safe. Not sure acrylics would be good idea. I'm gonna need something a woman would use on herself.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

I´d used the tattoo stickers once and they looked fairly good. But also disliked the shine. Main issue was I do move and change eyes fairly oftenly. And any stretching the surrounding eye area will crack and make peel off the sticker instantly. So practically useless to me. I´m now using pressed eye shadow make up powder which yields useable results. But a 1mm brush is still too large for doing single thin lines, so I´d just ordered micro eyeliner brushes and then see if I get better results with them. :glou:

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

Cant wait to hear the results with the fine brush.. i have used fine tipped eyeliner to paint them on.. but it is very intracate work.. one mistake.. opps start over.. .. also bonus tip... you know the thing that you purchase to put a can of beer in and place a chicken over it for barbecuing? They work perfectly for a head stand..

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

kwildwilly1 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:03 am Cant wait to hear the results with the fine brush.. i have used fine tipped eyeliner to paint them on.. but it is very intracate work.. one mistake.. opps start over.. .. also bonus tip... you know the thing that you purchase to put a can of beer in and place a chicken over it for barbecuing? They work perfectly for a head stand..
Will receive them saturday. ATM I´m testing Coeros TPE cleanser https://www.coeros.com/product/sex-doll-cleanser/ which is great for correcting make-up applying mistakes. Bits of it on a q-tip and you can remove any unwanted stuff (dirt, MU, stains etc.) in a minute. 8) Here´s some test "before-after" shots I just made recently. It´s my oldest doll head from 2019 and fairly f*cked up in regards of TPE surface damages and other things. So MU application is fairly difficult since there´s no smooth surfaces anymore. See eyebrow correction and those parts that were fairly dirty (stained), before I worked them over with mentioned cleanser and q-tip. Used brush was a 1mm one for eyebrows. Of course the rough surface prevented making really tiny lines, but that´s part of the test.

Erm... no. Don´t know that BBQ thing, but interesting idea. Might have a lookout for that, thanks! :glou:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

kwildwilly1 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:21 am I am curious how other owners are maintaining or creating new eyebrows for their collection. I have been having great results using the 4 D tattoo decals . the only problem is that there is a glair ( shine) that causes light reflections off of the eyebrow.
Kwild
I use the tat decals. Very light sweep with the makeup brush I use for powdering takes care of the shine.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:16 pm
kwildwilly1 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:21 am I am curious how other owners are maintaining or creating new eyebrows for their collection. I have been having great results using the 4 D tattoo decals . the only problem is that there is a glair ( shine) that causes light reflections off of the eyebrow.
Kwild
I use the tat decals. Very light sweep with the makeup brush I use for powdering takes care of the shine.
Nice tip, Mr Franz! 8) Will try that out for sure. Actually I would have no problems with decals if I´d all wanted Iris colors for my MF´s doll eyes. (just 2 blues which I rarely use). They prevent actual touching the eye area when shifting eye iris positions, so decals won´t be harmed. I´ve still an unused decal set with... don´t quite know ATM... at least 10 different brow tats.

Edit: just had a look. It´s 18.

browtats.jpg
browtats.jpg (333.26 KiB) Viewed 928 times

browtats2.jpg
browtats2.jpg (195.6 KiB) Viewed 928 times

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

thanks for the advice !!! i will try the powder brush

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I've had the same eyebrow tats on Jyoti for a couple years now. I'm very careful not to disturb them when I clean her face. They haven't lifted or peeled at all, but if you look close there's a zillion tiny cracks that powder tends to highlight. I need to put some new ones on, if I can every remember what the hell I did with the card the extras were on..

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Mr Franz wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:34 pm I've had the same eyebrow tats on Jyoti for a couple years now. I'm very careful not to disturb them when I clean her face. They haven't lifted or peeled at all, but if you look close there's a zillion tiny cracks that powder tends to highlight. I need to put some new ones on, if I can every remember what the hell I did with the card the extras were on..
lol... just the other day I had to sort out my hundreds of doll accessories. Now they´re all nicely stowed in various tobacco boxes, sorted by theme. :D

kwildwilly1
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwildwilly1 »

-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:27 pm
Kwild
Nice tip, Mr Franz! 8) Will try that out for sure. Actually I would have no problems with decals if I´d all wanted Iris colors for my MF´s doll eyes. (just 2 blues which I rarely use). They prevent actual touching the eye area when shifting eye iris positions, so decals won´t be harmed. I´ve still an unused decal set with... don´t quite know ATM... at least 10 different brow tats.

browtats.jpg

browtats2.jpg
This was very helpful in choosing the correct style.. thank you

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

kwildwilly1 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:49 pm
-Ragnar66- wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:27 pm
Kwild

browtats.jpg

browtats2.jpg
This was very helpful in choosing the correct style.. thank you
The example sketch was part of my product´s description. If you obtain a different product, examples might be different as well. But likely not much. But everything of that is not a must. You can be creative and give a doll face a unique outlooks and expression too. :glou:

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

We found a template kit and it came with different style templates, a stamp in brown and black, also came with a superfine brush similar to an eyeliner brush. It makes the fine hairs. Seems to stay on pretty well.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

As I mentioned in the other thread, I now prefer to paint on the eyebrow base with a template then use 0.05mm or 0.10mm pens to make the actual hairs. This seems to work best if the head if getting a full repaint. However I might loop back to them to test again with my new sealed face coloring methods.

If the head and brows are remaining the base TPE color, then the decals come in handy and can turn out well. The trick is to use a little bit of the 3M 94 primer to bond them to the TPE so they stay in place. For that I place the decal in water and clean the target area with iso alcohol. Then brush the target area with a light bit of 50/50 3M 94 and iso. Once wet with solution then remove excess water from the decal and apply it. Note that with the mix on the TPE the decal will STICK, so make the first application correctly.

When in place then wet the top again with 50/50 GENTLY so not to disturb the decal. Wait a bit. If you need to smooth out the decal, then a Q-Tip (ear bud) with baby oil on it can be rolled over it to get out any imperfections. Let it dry. When done wash several times lightly with alcohol to dissolve the carrier sheet into the TPE. Most temp tattoos like eyebrows use a carrier that dissolves in alcohol. After a few passes the carrier is dissolved in the TPE, and the base 50/50 mix of 3M 94 and iso had bonded the eyebrow image into the TPE. Clean up any residue and powder when satisfied.

With the carrier dissolved into the TPE you won't have the cracking and peel off that you encounter with just putting on the decal on as the eyebrows. I was putting together a post about it a while back but got sidetracked. Below is an image of a sample waiting to dry and the final result.

Hope it helps.
Cheers!
... W ...
(5.0)(Side A - Wait to dry)20220117_174104.jpg
(5.0)(Side A - Wait to dry)20220117_174104.jpg (3.7 MiB) Viewed 848 times
20220129_211325.jpg
20220129_211325.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 848 times
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

There's another option: eyebrow wigs. They're expensive but a good investment because they look very realistic and you can use them over and over again with Micro Kristal Klear glue. (Rock13 gave me this great advice.) I bought Erik''s from an online wig store that had male and female eyebrows in different shades. The Micro Kristal Klear allows the eyebrows to be removed gently without any damage to the TPE. You can check out how I applied them here: viewtopic.php?t=147308 You'll find the eyebrow application pics below his Halloween pics.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS