exdollofficial.com

The Final Result.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

The Final Result.

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Really appreciate the votes and the comment on Which one do you like? viewtopic.php?t=164234

The result we got for this round is No.5
vote1.png
vote1.png (45.41 KiB) Viewed 1130 times
And we will make a doll based on Emilia Clarke's facial features.

Don't worry. We saved all of the suggestions from the post and will work on more western look dolls this year.

BTW, we will post another round of facial features. There will be actresses, models, and influencers.
And then, we will collect options on body shapes.

Again, really appreciate everybody's suggestions. They provide very crucial tips for us when we work on western faces.

Best,
Jessica from EXDOLL
Attachments
celeb.jpeg
celeb.jpeg (50.59 KiB) Viewed 1128 times

Alex1123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: The Final Result.

Post by Alex1123 »

Just waiting...

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Interesting it was Emila. But yeah, she´s quite versatile while beeing cute in non blonde quite in particular. :) Looking forward to next # round. :glou:

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Good choice.

Personally I'd like to see someone create a young Jennifer Connelly at some point (shes a bit too old as she is now, unfortunately, but in her younger days she was my all-time crush).

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Bah, I hit no 5 by accident. It should've been 10.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

ZaWarudo224
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZaWarudo224 »

should've been Margot

HGA
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by HGA »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:09 am Good choice.

Personally I'd like to see someone create a young Jennifer Connelly at some point (shes a bit too old as she is now, unfortunately, but in her younger days she was my all-time crush).
Yeah I think she would've won if she were part of the poll. :multi:

informalproblem

Post by informalproblem »

In the coming future... Pokimane will be in a poll lol

INFORMATIONS