betterlovedoll.com

Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aurora is OUT OF THIS WORLD 🛸

Post by Michaelangelo »

limedoll wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:59 am
It seems like all I ever do is post Aurora’s challenge entries in here anymore.. 😩 and I hate that! I had a really cool idea in mind for a “sexy, spacey, Christmas shoot” for her.. but unfortunately, when I decided to shoot her composite for the Cat D challenge, the outfit I chose for her stained! I won’t act surprised, as this wasn’t even the first time this exact outfit stained her.. but I thought if I worked quickly it would be okay.. I was wrong. But no worries! We have had multiple stains of different degrees with our green girls and we have always managed to clear things up! The Christmas shoot I had planned, showed A LOT of skin.. so much that you’d definitely see the stains. I’m planning to still do it after we get her all better!! So in the meantime.. here is Aurora’s challenge entry for Cat D this month!
Theme was “Save The Date”!

Aurora in
“Blast Off —> Into 2024!”
Rory New Years.jpeg

Oh man sorry to hear that Mrs Lime!

Stains are always such a pain especially when they happen mid-shoot. I had that with a velvet jacket in the Halloween shoot for Mira and her whole arm basically turned blue. Thank god we weren't doing any bare-armed stuff that day but like you say, you just have to re-plan and postpone. And we are definitely looking forward to seeing the sexy & spacey shoot 😍🔥😍

I now feel responsible for the staining as the Cat D host 😵 but the picture was, well, certainly out of this world for us 🥰💃

And we've just entered your comp too, with an outfit which is surprisingly stain-free -- being red lingerie I thought we'd have more problems but pre-testing showed nothing and Mira could probaly wear this all night and she'd be fine. Luck of the draw I guess.

Good luck with your entry and thanks for entering, I think everyone is really busy in December, there haven't been many entries in most of the comps this month...
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:30 am Oh man sorry to hear that Mrs Lime!

Stains are always such a pain especially when they happen mid-shoot. I had that with a velvet jacket in the Halloween shoot for Mira and her whole arm basically turned blue. Thank god we weren't doing any bare-armed stuff that day but like you say, you just have to re-plan and postpone. And we are definitely looking forward to seeing the sexy & spacey shoot 😍🔥😍

I now feel responsible for the staining as the Cat D host 😵 but the picture was, well, certainly out of this world for us 🥰💃

And we've just entered your comp too, with an outfit which is surprisingly stain-free -- being red lingerie I thought we'd have more problems but pre-testing showed nothing and Mira could probaly wear this all night and she'd be fine. Luck of the draw I guess.

Good luck with your entry and thanks for entering, I think everyone is really busy in December, there haven't been many entries in most of the comps this month...
Hi, Mike & Mira!

Not your fault at all! That’s one sexy outfit and it matches Aurora’s new wig perfectly.. so it was bound to end up on her again at some point! It’s one of my fav fits too so it’s a bummer it stains! We will probably have to get rid of it as she only had it one for about 2 hours! It’s always a bonus when you find outfits that don’t stain and can be worn for a while with no worries! Those are the best! We love your entry into our challenge for Cat B! Yes, I believe most people are busy.. I know lately we’ve had a lot going on and still trying to get back to normal. Maybe everyone else is too.. I wondered if them changing the challenges to members only made some kind of impact too? Oh well, we will keep trying! Thanks for stopping by! 💚

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

This is an ideal place to spend New Year's Eve! :)

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I wanna party at the space club!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I love the cosmic club settings you create 🪩👽
This would definitely be an event my girls and I would like to attend!
I always think of the 5th element when I see pictures like this last one. It’s one of my favorite movies. It’s a shame the outfit stains, I really dig the style. Fortunately, stains aren’t too hard to deal with, just time consuming, and sometimes a sacrifice you have to make.
Hope you all enjoy the Holidays! 🎄🎁
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Hell yeah looks like a blast!

Sorry to hear about the stains that stole Christmas! 😔 Alessia sees this as a deliberate attack on her Aurora and is setting out to bomb the clothing factory right now 😬

🛸💥💥

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

4891d wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 12:40 pm
This is an ideal place to spend New Year's Eve! :)

Aurora would love to see you and your lovely ladies at the party, D!! 🪩 🛸
Billiam wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:26 pm I wanna party at the space club!
You’re always welcome to come party with our ladies!! Maybe even reminisce on the old days with Dani & Lana?! 🫶🏻
Canvas wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:06 pm I love the cosmic club settings you create 🪩👽
This would definitely be an event my girls and I would like to attend!
I always think of the 5th element when I see pictures like this last one. It’s one of my favorite movies. It’s a shame the outfit stains, I really dig the style. Fortunately, stains aren’t too hard to deal with, just time consuming, and sometimes a sacrifice you have to make.
Hope you all enjoy the Holidays! 🎄🎁
Hey Canvas! Thanks for the compliments! I think Aurora’s page doesn’t get as much content because I obsess so much over the space-esque sets! We’d love to host you and your girls at the New Year’s party! Annnd the stains are almost gone already! So new Rory content soon! 🤞🏻
YungSynth wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:23 am Hell yeah looks like a blast!

Sorry to hear about the stains that stole Christmas! 😔 Alessia sees this as a deliberate attack on her Aurora and is setting out to bomb the clothing factory right now 😬

🛸💥💥
Hehe, we thank Alessia for defending our Rory! The outfit was from Shein but maybe make sure our next order is already shipped out before blasting the warehouse to pieces?! 😅😅

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Abort mission, abort mission!!! 🤣
Alessia would never attack Shein, not only would she have to go naked but Nessa would probably disown her for it lol.. it's the only place we shop, seriously

And anyway it sounds like the stains are nearly gone... aliens do heal pretty fast

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

I finally got around to getting some photos of Aurora! There aren’t many and they aren’t perfect.. but it’s my girl. I used a few random Christmas decorations for this! Tissue paper & ribbon for her top, the ornament is obvious lol, and tinsel in her hair!
IMG_9798.jpeg
IMG_9798.jpeg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 288 times
IMG_9811.jpeg
IMG_9811.jpeg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 288 times
IMG_9804.jpeg
IMG_9804.jpeg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 288 times
Bonus B&W
Bonus B&W
IMG_R_0002.jpeg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 288 times

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Oh my, that is just perfect! 😜😳❤️

Love her eyes as well, so sparkly and mischievous!
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

I'm just waiting for the ball to drop!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I didn't realize it was tissue paper and tinsel at first. I thought she was wearing a spacey looking crop top and some type of type of jewelry in her hair, then I read the caption and realized it was otherwise during my second scroll through 💜💚
Did Rory get a new wig along with Ana? I also just realized I don't remember her with curly hair except for on the recent 2 posts.

(^ PS I second Billiam's comment) 🪩
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

All the Antra Girls think Ms. Aurora is off the maps BEAUTIFUL!!....................and wish House of Lime the best new year ever!.............

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Normally, thanks to the rotational movement of the Earth, this pendulum will begin to oscillate. What an exciting science experiment! :idea: :fire: :idea:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

Oh boy! Beautiful and fun photos! 👽✨💫 Thanks for sharing! 0X

Happy New Year & BRAVO! 📸 👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS