sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI 160 AIO: long-term review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

SANHUI 160 AIO: long-term review

Post by lars77 »

I wanted to give you a long-term review of my SANHUI 160 AIO. I was a fan of the AIO design from beginning and on that point at which I ordered (November 2019), she was the only AIO in the line-up. Mariya is (still) my first doll. I did some mistakes at beginning and had to learn how a doll has to be cared. You will find my first review here: viewtopic.php?t=124093 (I removed the photos already long time ago, because they probably contained personal data)

Skeleton:
At the time I ordered, there was many issues with breaking backs on the old skeletons. I ordered the flexi skeleton, which shouldn't have this issue and has an additional range of movement. I also selected the loose joint option - so my doll was never able to stand. But the arms could hold some poses at beginning. In meantime the joints has not the same stiffness anymore and posing without support doesn't work (but this was always expected). I had this extreme loose neck issue at beginning, which I fixed with an OP. I had to do the fix a second time because I didn't apply lock-tite on the nut the first time. But since then, the neck hasn't loosed stiffness anymore. See also: viewtopic.php?p=1696656

The right wrist went already early a little bit loose/shaky, but apart of that, any parts of the skeleton still work fine. But I have to say, that I moved my doll not much.

Head:
The head still looks like on the first day. The permanent make-up is in good condition. I never used the oral function and never exchanged the eyes. The wigs ordered with the doll are still in use - I washed them many times and I am happy with the quality of it.
IMG_20230714_141456539.jpg
IMG_20230714_141456539.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 3545 times

Body:
There is a small imperfection inside the right armpit, which is there since beginning. The silicone overall is intact and feels still nice to touch. Except of some marks, where the silicone was bent/compressed, there is nothing which isn't expected. The soft thighs and belly are still soft and has a nice shape.

Hands/Feets:
I had some small tearing at the beginning, because I didn't take care enough, when I moved the doll. The fingertips are very fragile. But it was easy to fix with SilPoxy and I never had a problem again (simply don't move her with hanging arms). I never bent the finger wires to avoid any potential issues (articulating fingers was not available then).

The feets looks like on the first day. Mostly she wears socks. This was always a good protection.

Breasts:
For my taste, they were always a little bit too big. They are not deformed in any case and are still soft. The permanent areola color is used a little bit because of the blanket, which lays mostly on it, but still looks nice overall.
IMG_20230714_141658525.jpg
IMG_20230714_141658525.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 3545 times
IMG_20230714_141609627.jpg
IMG_20230714_141609627.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3545 times

Butt:
I have the soft butt option and she lies since more than 3 years on her back on my bed on a medium softness mattress. The butt has not flattened - it has still the same shape like on beginning.
IMG_20230714_142636360.jpg
IMG_20230714_142636360.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 3545 times
IMG_20230714_142739409.jpg
IMG_20230714_142739409.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 3545 times

Vagina:
The placement of the vagina is not perfect. Sex from behind is almost impossible. I have the soft vagina option and always used a female condom (lubed inside/dry outside). This was a good solution regarding cleaning. But using it dry outside was probably not the best idea. The inner labia is extremely fragile - it rubbed off or teared over time. Maybe it wouldn't take so much damage, if the female condom was lubed also outside. The vagina itself started to tear around the clit after some usages - later it teared also on the opposite side. So, there is too much stretch on the material, especially when legs are spread. Result was - I had to fix it after every 3-4 usages. Over time, there was so much SilPoxy, that I had to remove a lot of it. I trimmed also the inner labia. With some work, thin layered SilPoxy and color pigments, her vagina looks mostly good again. But at this point, I stopped to use her for penetration. Overall, I had only fun 25-30 times inside her - and I was gently. Today I simply place a fleshlight between her thigs. This works, but is it not the same.

Anus:
The anus teared the first time. That punch hole design is ways too tight. I fixed it and used it 2 or 3 other times but then never again. Enter was generally difficult.

Overall:
I never regretted to buy her. But also, I wouldn't order her again. Why?

The first reason is simply weight. My own weight is 55kg. I underestimated the 30kg of the doll. Move her out from bed is pain - I had also some back issues because of that. So, she is in the bed the most time. I would be better with something which is around 20kg. I would also order stiff joints and hard feets another time. I liked to pose her and also to play with clothes. But with that weight, changing clothes was never fun. And have some standing "fun" in the shower was also impossible.

The second reason, why I wouldn't order again is the sexual function. Some newer models from SANHUI may look a bit different. But for the 160 AIO, the design of vagina and anus is simply bad. It is not usable for long term and this is disappointing. Maybe, the non-soft vagina would be more durable, but the anus would still tear on first use. I also wouldn't buy a doll with fixed vagina again. I definitely would go for a doll with insert and with a significant more robust design - also if it looks not same way realistic.

I thought about to buy a lightweight sister, which is easier to wear on and move around. It must not necessary be an AIO. Something which is not too small and has not huge boobs. But SANHUI offers nothing which fits such needs. The 125 is too small and I don't like the heads. The 137/145 has too big boobs and/or the weight is not significant lower. Additionally, I don't see any solution which seems to be durable for sex over long time. I wish, SANHUI would add inserts as option and would increase the size of these ridiculous small orifices and would reduce the amount of stretch in this area, when legs are spread. So currently, I would choose a doll from another manufacturer.

As I already said - I regret not to buyed her. I think, SANHUI is almost unique with the AIO design. The flexi skeleton seems to be durable and the silicone and quality of permanent makeup is very well. They make beautiful faces and nice body sculpts. Overall perfect dolls for photos and to cuddle. And the last point is mainly, why I am still happy with her as companion.

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SANHUI 160 AIO: long-term review

Post by Wight »

Put baby powder on the outside of the female condom before inserting it with a smooth wand, her legs a bit separated.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Wight wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:05 am Put baby powder on the outside of the female condom before inserting it with a smooth wand, her legs a bit separated.
Thanks for the hint! I will try and see, if this makes a difference.

cdnm
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cdnm »

I really appreciate these long term reviews - thank you for this one!

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

thanks for this review! I am constantly toying with the idea of getting one of these AIO's
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

These long-term reviews are always the most valuable, so thank you so much for this. I have been considering a Sanhui for my second doll for a while now, but have always been concerned about how tight the holes looked (as my size is well above average) and this confirms for me that unfortunately they would not be able to accommodate me. Its a shame because all other aspects of their dolls look like great quality. I'm especially impressed by the durability of the nipple paint and the fact that the breasts have not deflated at all.

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Mr_RubberLubber wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:28 am These long-term reviews are always the most valuable, so thank you so much for this. I have been considering a Sanhui for my second doll for a while now, but have always been concerned about how tight the holes looked (as my size is well above average) and this confirms for me that unfortunately they would not be able to accommodate me. Its a shame because all other aspects of their dolls look like great quality. I'm especially impressed by the durability of the nipple paint and the fact that the breasts have not deflated at all.
I agree, the breasts still looks great and they feel also same squishy like on the first day.

In comparison to 2019, there are many new AIO models and some has a slightly different design. At least this one looks less fragile regarding the inner labia:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... ad-26.html

But I would still be skeptical, specially for the anus.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Thank you for this long-term review. It's really interesting to see the qualities and limits of a doll over time. :thumbs_up:
The AIO concept is really interesting, provided the body is durable. This 160 cm model is very pretty. I also really like the 155 cm, very balanced and with a very pretty face, but it doesn't seem lighter than the 160 cm.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

4891d wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:16 am
Thank you for this long-term review. It's really interesting to see the qualities and limits of a doll over time. :thumbs_up:
The AIO concept is really interesting, provided the body is durable. This 160 cm model is very pretty. I also really like the 155 cm, very balanced and with a very pretty face, but it doesn't seem lighter than the 160 cm.

I remarked this too - all new models has more weight. Only for the 145 it starts to be lower. The 160 has more a shape of an Anime character. Maybe this explains, why it is low relative to the others.

In meantime I own an additional doll from an other manufacturer (TAYU 148A). The weight is 23.7kg there. So it is a game changer for me.

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

Thank you for the review, it is always very interesting to see how dolls holds up over time. I will buy a new doll next year, and I am contemplating getting it with loose joints. I never dress my doll, it either hangs by a hook i a closet or lays in bed. The only time I make use of the stiff joints is when I shower her. Can you place your doll in doggy position, also, is it possible to make her stand for a short time if you lean her against a wall? Do you think it would be easier to carry a doll with stiff joints?

lars77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lars77 »

Jugo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:58 am Thank you for the review, it is always very interesting to see how dolls holds up over time. I will buy a new doll next year, and I am contemplating getting it with loose joints. I never dress my doll, it either hangs by a hook i a closet or lays in bed. The only time I make use of the stiff joints is when I shower her. Can you place your doll in doggy position, also, is it possible to make her stand for a short time if you lean her against a wall? Do you think it would be easier to carry a doll with stiff joints?
Thank you :-) On beginning, it was possible to pose the hands or arms in some positions. But the joints got looser and this doesn't work anymore. Hold a doggy position or standing her leaned on a wall is impossible (doggy pose maybe with some pillows below).

I bought a new doll with stiff joints a month ago and for me this is a game changer. Carrying around is much easier and now I can set her in the position I ever want without to hold legs/arms or what ever. So from my side - I would not recommend loose joints.

Siliconeskinlove
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Siliconeskinlove »

Thanks for sharing this detailed review, now I know what I was desperately looking for on this doll: LHP, loveholes size, risks of tearing.
It seems that S....i, as many other manufacturers, makes small loveholes. Tight enough to hold a pencil, but ways too small to handle one man's mojo...

Doll_buddy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Doll_buddy »

the eyes looks very beautiful, i like blue eyes

INFORMATIONS