Starpery.com

Starpery 161 BBW. Review from Tanyusha

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
sanyav

Re: Starpery 161 BBW. Review from Tanyusha

Post by sanyav »

adymoro wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:08 pm thank you for your comprehensive unpacking review.
It would be very interesting to know the difference between your other dolls, especially the TPE ones, in particular the touch feeling and the softness (or the lack of it) of your silicon vs tpe dolls.
Your little princess Tanyusha is so cute btw.
Cheers
According to my personal feelings - tpe is softer and it looks more like human flesh, silicone is denser, stickier (no matter how much you powder it), but silicone visually looks absolutely realistic. I can also say that because tpe is soft, all traces of clothing are very well imprinted on it (for example, traces of elastic stockings), which does not happen with silicone. In any case - once you have tried a silicone doll, you are unlikely to want to buy a TPE doll, although TPE dolls are very good! This I can say about all the brands that I bought (vm dolls, irontech dolls, 6ye doll)

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

sanyav wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:10 am
adymoro wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 5:08 pm thank you for your comprehensive unpacking review.
It would be very interesting to know the difference between your other dolls, especially the TPE ones, in particular the touch feeling and the softness (or the lack of it) of your silicon vs tpe dolls.
Cheers
According to my personal feelings - tpe is softer and it looks more like human flesh, silicone is denser, stickier (no matter how much you powder it), but silicone visually looks absolutely realistic. I can also say that because tpe is soft, all traces of clothing are very well imprinted on it (for example, traces of elastic stockings), which does not happen with silicone. In any case - once you have tried a silicone doll, you are unlikely to want to buy a TPE doll, although TPE dolls are very good! This I can say about all the brands that I bought (vm dolls, irontech dolls, 6ye doll)
thank you for your response which reinforces my reservations of silicon since touch and feelings are my priorities.
I may go once with silicon to try it when a doll I really like comes out which is yet to happen albeit your new girl would be the closest to my liking out there in the silicon world for now.
Thanks again for your response and enjoy your honeymoon :glou:
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Dbalpha

Post by Dbalpha »

adymoro wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:44 am
Cheers
thank you for your response which reinforces my reservations of silicon since touch and feelings are my priorities.
I may go once with silicon to try it when a doll I really like comes out which is yet to happen albeit your new girl would be the closest to my liking out there in the silicon world for now.
The ultra soft silicone options some companies offer are a great balance between silicone and TPE IMO. Touch is important to me as well and the Irontech ultra soft silicone torso I have checks all the boxes that the touch of TPE does for me.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Dbalpha wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:42 pm
adymoro wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:44 am
Cheers
The ultra soft silicone options some companies offer are a great balance between silicone and TPE IMO. Touch is important to me as well and the Irontech ultra soft silicone torso I have checks all the boxes that the touch of TPE does for me.
that's a good insight Dbalpha, so once there's a silicon doll that matches ones tastes one can check if they make it in US, not everyone will do it but good to know that if so, it would be a good compromise. It may still be a little sticky though will it. Also, is durability good enough of US silicon in your opinion?
Thanks for now mate :glou:

Dbalpha

Post by Dbalpha »

So far it is. It’s more susceptible to damage same as TPE . I would say it’s in between TPE and normal silicone.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

well that answers all my questions, again, for me personally tpe all the way albeit I may try silicon once just so as to try it when I have some spare cash to squander, but I get that many ppl like it, less hassle with cleaning probably plus the visual effect.
Again, thanks for all the answers to everyone and enjoy the honeymood again sanyav

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Is the skintone light tan?

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

danDub wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:42 pm Is the skintone light tan?
Yes, the skintone is light tan

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

sanyav wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:57 pm
danDub wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:42 pm Is the skintone light tan?
Yes, the skintone is light tan
Wow I actually thought her skin was pink natural. I guess silicone light tan is lighter than tpe's light tan interesting note there.
I see that starpery has similar packaging as Irontech thats very good to know as well.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

One small thing that I really like is the inclusion of the range of movement booklet. Probably only costs a few cents to print and include but it's a great idea. Would love to see either a slightly larger booklet with other common care tips, or a link to a guide online. I'd also like to see stuff like the range of movement guide as a more prominent link on sites when you go to buy.

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

What a gorgeous sculpt, and great packaging. And of course, great pictures and review.

I took a look at some of your other dolls, and you have some great taste in decor and some really beautiful mature, nicely built ladies!

Thank you for sharing.
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

My curvy Edwige
20230827_125246.jpg
20230827_125246.jpg (623.85 KiB) Viewed 561 times
20230827_125324.jpg
20230827_125324.jpg (485.65 KiB) Viewed 561 times
20230827_132550.jpg
20230827_132550.jpg (552.75 KiB) Viewed 561 times
20230827_132610.jpg
20230827_132610.jpg (496.24 KiB) Viewed 561 times
20230827_132620(0).jpg
20230827_132620(0).jpg (575.38 KiB) Viewed 561 times
20230827_140722.jpg
20230827_140722.jpg (377.44 KiB) Viewed 561 times
To be continued...

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

Hi Sanyav, so far was it easy to move her around?

and can she actually be stored standing or she has to be hanged or stored lying down?

Lovely photos, looking forward to more :)

sanyav

Post by sanyav »

Altair wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:13 am Hi Sanyav, so far was it easy to move her around?

and can she actually be stored standing or she has to be hanged or stored lying down?

Lovely photos, looking forward to more :)
Hello. Interacting with her is something. The doll is really heavy, but it is 100% worth it! I store this doll in a standing position, however, like all my other dolls.

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

i see. does she come with boltless feet? and so far were there any damage to her feet due to standing?

INFORMATIONS