realsexdoll.com

What's the point

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Sup3rstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

What's the point

Post by Sup3rstar »

What's the point of this "forum" if you cannot contact members, post a new topic, or reply to a post

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Re: What's the point

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF!
Please have a look here... viewtopic.php?p=865521#p865521
Sup3rstar wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:38 pm What's the point of this "forum" if you cannot contact members, post a new topic, or reply to a post

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Sup3rstar wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:38 pm What's the point of this "forum" if you cannot contact members, post a new topic, or reply to a post
What's the point of joining a forum if you're not going to at least take the time to read the "Quick Links" at the top of every page just below the header? Among them: "FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions" viewtopic.php?t=132298

The forum works. You just made your 1st post. 4 more and you'll have full member privileges. Meanwhile, read, read read. :wink:

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Nothing like hitting the ground complaining...... :roll: Get 5 posts behind you and things magically open up..... :thumbs_up:

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:07 pm
Nothing like hitting the ground complaining...... :roll: Get 5 posts behind you and things magically open up..... :thumbs_up:
:haha4: Be easy on him.

First official post after 3 years of lurking can be startling and jarring for some. You have to be patient with them until their eyes get the chance to adjust to the newfound light.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

King Solo wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:26 pm

First official post after 3 years of lurking can be startling and jarring for some. You have to be patient with them until their eyes get the chance to adjust to the newfound light.
Oh shoot, just noticed the join date. At that pace he won't be a full member for another 12 years! :rofl:

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

I forgive him since 3yr's in the past doll prices were pretty steep. Now that they are more affordable lurkers are finally joining us. :glou:
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Kimmi Lovecok
Doll
Doll

Post by Kimmi Lovecok »

📜Tips & 🪄Tricks:
★ TDF Search Engine:
search.php

★ Tutorials On Using TDF Website:
viewforum.php?f=123

★ Open Forum:
viewforum.php?f=14

★ The Batcave:
viewforum.php?f=16

★ Dolls In General:
viewforum.php?f=87

★ Eye Candy!:
viewforum.php?f=11

👠 Kimmi's COMICS:________ viewtopic.php?t=158415

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Sup3rstar
Welcome to TDF. I expect by now you have read the rules but it is quite simple, you need to make five posts before you get full access to the forum. That is five posts not start five new threads. Take a look in Eye Candy if you see a doll you like then make a post saying "I like your doll, she has lovely xxxx and that will count as another post. It can be difficult to know what to post when you are a newbie but stick with it and you will soon feel more at home. We are a friendly bunch really when you get to know us. The five post rule is to deter people joining up and making rude or nasty posts, those first five posts are moderated to ensure this doesn't happen. I hope you want to stay, make those extra post and join in the fun we have here. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

:n00b: I think he gets the point
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

GrumpyDutchy

Post by GrumpyDutchy »

Bunnyboybob wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:05 pm :n00b: I think he gets the point
Are you sure? I mean, one would assume so after 3 years but we stand corrected 😅
The flames of ignorance burn without pain. Beware the power or it will consume you before you know

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

We've pointed him in the right direction and that's all the point he needs.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Sup3rstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sup3rstar »

Mr Franz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:41 pm
King Solo wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:26 pm

Oh shoot, just noticed the join date. At that pace he won't be a full member for another 12 years! :rofl:
I'm sorry i got lost in the forum and missed the most important thing.
Thank you for the link.
By the way i'm a she 😁

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Sup3rstar wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:46 pm I'm sorry i got lost in the forum and missed the most important thing.
No need to apologize, everyone is new at first. I think people are just having some lighthearted fun, please let me formally welcome you to TDF, There is a ton of information and it can get overwhelming but we really are a friendly bunch. You can ask any questions you have, enjoy your stay!

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Sup3rstar, I'm sorry I assumed you were male but now we know a bit more about you and that's good. So what are you doing here :?: Are you looking to get a doll :?: I'm not going to fall in to the same trap and assume you are looking for a male doll so you tell us, we would like to know. Are there any dolls you have in mind :?: Hope you like it here, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

INFORMATIONS