www.myrobotdoll.com

Review Of My First Order.

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
Lawalalalala
Apprentice
Apprentice

Review Of My First Order.

Post by Lawalalalala »

This is a review of my experience ordering from MyRobotDoll.
As this was not only my first ever love doll, the first international package I received, but also the most expensive item I thus far bought, ( well except my car I suppose, and my driver's license ), and of due to me often scrutinizing every aspect of things in life, this endeavour was quite a stressful ordeal to say the least. Will she come damaged ? Will she get seized at customs for being barely at the 150 cm mark ? What about payment methods ? etc.

But I am grateful for Ms. Alice over at MyRobotDoll customer support, her emails were always timely and responsive to my several inquiries. Like I said, I lacked the knowledge of things I suppose could be considered basic knowledge such as how tracking and shipping works, payments etc.

After I received the doll I was also unsure of the dolls movements, I thought one of her arm joints was damaged. But I emailed MyRobotDoll and Alice contacted ElsaBabe who promptly sent me a video showcasing the dolls movements.
Indeed I never felt abandoned or left to figure things out on my own and for that I say, customer support was nothing short of stellar.

I will also post a review over on ElsaBabe section as to the doll itself because I felt it more appropriate to discuss that over there and here only to talk about the ordering, shipping process.

Also here she is :
Attachments
20231001_131925 - Copy.jpg
20231001_131925 - Copy.jpg (3.85 MiB) Viewed 1031 times
20230924_135834 - Copy.jpg
20230924_135834 - Copy.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 1031 times

ricardoqdq

Re: Review Of My First Order.

Post by ricardoqdq »

Lawalalalala wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:27 pm This is a review of my experience ordering from MyRobotDoll.
As this was not only my first ever love doll, the first international package I received, but also the most expensive item I thus far bought, ( well except my car I suppose, and my driver's license ), and of due to me often scrutinizing every aspect of things in life, this endeavour was quite a stressful ordeal to say the least. Will she come damaged ? Will she get seized at customs for being barely at the 150 cm mark ? What about payment methods ? etc.

But I am grateful for Ms. Alice over at MyRobotDoll customer support, her emails were always timely and responsive to my several inquiries. Like I said, I lacked the knowledge of things I suppose could be considered basic knowledge such as how tracking and shipping works, payments etc.

After I received the doll I was also unsure of the dolls movements, I thought one of her arm joints was damaged. But I emailed MyRobotDoll and Alice contacted ElsaBabe who promptly sent me a video showcasing the dolls movements.
Indeed I never felt abandoned or left to figure things out on my own and for that I say, customer support was nothing short of stellar.

I will also post a review over on ElsaBabe section as to the doll itself because I felt it more appropriate to discuss that over there and here only to talk about the ordering, shipping process.
Yep! You are in good hands with MRD! Buying your first doll is very stressful and so is the wait and the shipping process, but I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly.

Looks like a nice beautiful girl you got there! I love those wigs!!! :glou: Enjoy the honeymoon 8)
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

My Robot Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by My Robot Doll »

Dear Lawalalalala,

We're genuinely honored to hear about your positive experience with us, especially given that this was not only your first love doll but also your first international package and a significant investment for you. We understand that the process comes with its own set of concerns and anxieties, such as shipping, customs and we are glad to know that our customer service support was able to guide you through each step effectively.

We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer support, and we're thrilled to hear that you felt well taken care of throughout the process, including post-delivery concerns.

Thank you for choosing MyRobotDoll, and for taking the time to share your experience with the doll community :D

Best regards,
MyRobotDoll support team
myrobotdoll.com - Support in English, Dutch & French - TDF MyRobotDoll Forum - Email: support@myrobotdoll.com - Twitter: @MyRobotDoll

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Hey Lawalalalala. Yeah Alice is definitely top notch. I've ordered from her twice and she's definitely my vendor of choice going forward. She's the first with all of the good vendor promos and her service is exemplary!

Congrats on your Elsa Babe. I really like how you've dressed and styled her. She looks fantastic!!

INFORMATIONS