betterlovedoll.com

*** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: *** Manufacturer Accounts Removed ***

Post by Gaijin »

TDF_Management wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 pm Norman Doll falsified their Verification form so did not qualify as a manufactrurer.

RIDMII and Best Realdoll are connected and our research indicates that Bestrealdoll owns the brandname RIDMII.

Bestrealdoll was selling copy dolls under the name RIDMII.
Thank you for the clarification.
I was worried we were drifting into Hugo Award territory with "We said they were disqualified. Isn't that explanation enough?"

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

TDF_Management wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:25 pm Norman Doll falsified their Verification form so did not qualify as a manufactrurer.

RIDMII and Best Realdoll are connected and our research indicates that Bestrealdoll owns the brandname RIDMII.

Thankyou for your honesty and clarification.

the living tribunal
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by the living tribunal »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:51 pm I think most people already knew RIDMII was dodgy. I was surprised to ever see them have a subforum on TDF.
This. Good riddance to them and their masters at BRD.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

Thanks for the clarification and clear answers
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Another thank you for TDF, their removals are our protection and also future TDF members. Ridmii was obviously sus and the fact they never clarified about their business as Bestrealdoll is another bombshell. We all thought Ridmii was its own master brand which clearly it wasn't. Just a scapegoat name to sell doll copies- the use of AI photos was an amateur move.
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL Doll 158cm I-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2481808#p2481808
Get beautiful dolls with great discounts & affordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Seth UK

Post by Seth UK »

Surely the research should have been completed before they got approved. Isn't that what TDF approval is all about?

Nackers
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nackers »

Thanks for the clarification on why they were removed. It helps understand the reasoning more than simply "they broke a rule".

I'd like to add that I wish there was a way their forums could be retained (and visible) in a read only manner. Make it clear that they're no longer approved and don't allow adding/editing posts, but allow people to read existing comments.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

Nackers wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:26 pm I'd like to add that I wish there was a way their forums could be retained (and visible) in a read only manner. Make it clear that they're no longer approved and don't allow adding/editing posts, but allow people to read existing comments.
They can. That's how they do the Review section.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Thank you for the clarification!

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Thanks for the clarification TDF management. We only partnered with these manufacturers because they were TDF approved manufacturers. We will have to reconsider our partnership with them now, especially RIDMII 🤔
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

dollsuper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollsuper »

Thank you to TDF for their efforts in maintaining the environment and protecting user rights. Seeing accounts like Best Real Doll, RIDMII, and Normondoll removed for violating rules brings both relief and regret. It's reassuring to know that our forum maintains a clear and fair standard, ensuring that users are not misled and avoid purchasing substandard or poor-quality products. The regret comes from the fact that such situations still exist, indicating the presence of numerous disreputable businesses and products in the market.

Fully support the decision in this regard. This not only protects ordinary users, but also enhances the quality of the entire online shopping ecosystem. we should also be vigilant, conducting thorough research and consideration before purchasing dolls. Additionally, if we encounter any violations or suspicious activities, we should take the initiative to report to tdf, jointly maintaining a healthy and honest environment.

Once again, hope we all can learn from these incidents and make wiser decisions.
Safety first!

Best Regards.
I am a doll!

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Guys, this LHP discussion is starting to derail this thread. Please start a new thread for LHP discussion and have your posts moved to it. Any further posts on the subject in this thread will be removed.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Seth UK wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:10 pm Surely the research should have been completed before they got approved. Isn't that what TDF approval is all about?
I was thinking exactly the same thing :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I guess if Norman Doll was a bit dodgy and not really forthright with their documents, then they could have slipped through.
I mean the paperwork and all was to get listed on a sex doll site, not gain access to a top secret nuclear facility. :)
So if they were trying to be slippery to get in, well I guess they succeeded (for a while at least).
No problem with TDF letting them in, but I'm glad they were caught and dealt with.

While I did not get to read their last posts and such, the prior ones that I read were a bit odd.
Multiple situations where they sold one thing and shipped another and generally being a bit put off by any non positive comments.
They did have some nice sculpts and such (except for certain parts), so I wish them well and hope they succeed.

Realistically a sex doll vendor/manufacturer is selling a fantasy item on the internet with no option of the buyer kicking the tires (tweaking the titties?) before they purchase.
The ONLY thing you have to go on is their word that they will ship what they say and the product purchased is what they describe.
Once they start to get a bit shady and their word is questionable, then they don't deserve my money.
Let alone a stamp of approval by TDF.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

FrontierFox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by FrontierFox »

Thanks for your clarification!

I feel so shocking and questioned RIDMII!

From the email they replied, it seems there is another truth and met a bad vendor? That's just my speculation, i'm not sure that if uploaded the screenshot of email smoothly.
Attachments
Screenshot_20240205182429.jpg
Screenshot_20240205182429.jpg (221.77 KiB) Viewed 222 times
Screenshot_20240205182501.jpg
Screenshot_20240205182501.jpg (237.45 KiB) Viewed 222 times
Ridmii doll 168F Miranda(ROS) TPE body& Silicone head :glou:

INFORMATIONS