www.tayu-doll.com

First Tayu arrived + shipment process + my opinion

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Tayu arrived + shipment process + my opinion

Post by byekiku1 »

TL;DR
Shipment speed 9/10
Packaging 9/10
Doll quality 9/10
Communication with vendor 10/10

Overall, Tayu/myrobotdoll sent me a high quality doll despite the long waiting time (8 weeks)
and I received it safely and in a perfect condition.
It's obvious someone put a great effort into making this doll

1237.png
1237.png (10.08 MiB) Viewed 1328 times
1236.jpg
1236.jpg (4.14 MiB) Viewed 1328 times
Hi I'm Michael
Recently I received my first Tayu doll.
I ordered it using myrobotdoll.com, after customization (2 heads, 1 body, and various accessories)
Alice from myrobotdoll replied to my messages pretty quickly (within 48 hours) regarding shipping and customization

I was worried that the doll would raise a red flag at various checkpoints, because my doll is on the shorter side (148cm)
I've done some research on sex doll purchases in US and it turned out that UPS and customs in various countries DO open and inspect boxes containing sex dolls
Most of the time they don't (and probably never for non-international shipping)
But inspection seems to be more frequent for international shipping
They can also x-ray them on a whim
They always inspect the content if the container is damaged, leaking etc
Also Tayu dolls look young, so I felt obliged to do some research before ordering.
There are quite a few US states in which short dolls can get you into trouble, I believe.
(Hawaii, Tennessee, Utah, Florida, South Dakotas, Arizona, and since Mar 2024, Kentucky too)

so I went with 2 separate shipping (body only & heads only)
This cost me $100 extra, but personally I would pay extra anytime to increase the chance of safe arrival.
This was recommended by Alice.

Before ordering, I lacked information about delivery time and which countries/cities the doll travels.
So I decided to share my UPS delivery history (from bottom to top) as well as doll purchase history.
Hopefully it will help future doll owners make decisions

1212.png
1212.png (239.43 KiB) Viewed 1328 times

04/12/2024
I confirmed the validation

04/11/2024
myrobotdoll sent pre-shipment validation photos (and videos of a demonstrator handling the doll, 5 min total)

04/03/2024
2 heads completed, work on the body ongoing

03/02/2024
Order placed online

All in all, the doll arrived in a great condition.
I don't see any damage to the doll so far.
When I put on some cornstarch powder, the silicon feels so real (after all it it the most expensive doll I've bought)
I know that Tayu doll is light weight, but it is still quite heavy and difficult to move around
Especially because I'm afraid to grab it too hard
But I think any lighter than that, the body might not feel real.
I ordered hard joints. Left arm is more loose than the right arm for some reason
The joints are super hard, and it is difficult to change the body position in one go.
It took me 10 min to change into a sitting position
I heard that the joints become loose over time, so I guess that's ok
The box for shipment was full of duct tape.
It wasn't clear whether someone opened it up on the way here.
Plastic bag containing a wig had a big hole, so it is plausible that the box was opened at some point
The doll was placed inside a sort of memory foam, so the body could be protected
UPS demanded that I sign the receipt, so I had to stay home on that day.
But it turned out that anyone like receptionist could sign it.
The doll came with a small product manual showing things like skeleton structures and how to maintain the doll

The final products I got look a little different from whats advertised on myrobotdoll.
It is obvious that Tayu products on websites are photoshopped, but sadly that's the general trend for the sex doll market.
Still, Tayu is the most realistic doll I've purchased, and I'm happy.

The body proportions and LHP are on point
The backdoor is gaped, like it's been used for a while

Let me know if you have any questions
im going to hang around in this forum for a while because I'm thinking of getting another Tayu doll with different bodies + heads

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: First Tayu arrived + shipment process + my opinion

Post by alion »

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your informative post. Are you willing to post more photos of your doll or did you avoid that on purpose?
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

Yes I just want to share information which I wish I had before purchasing the doll.
I know people have a lot of different questions regarding sex dolls, but for me it was more about shipping process how they are flown to US and the legality of it

The base doll I have is 148cm D+ Cup Head#9 NaiMei
Someone posted already
viewtopic.php?t=150028

Maybe i will upload some photos once I obtain appropriate photographing skills and clothings

alion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by alion »

byekiku1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:09 pm Yes I just want to share information which I wish I had before purchasing the doll.
I know people have a lot of different questions regarding sex dolls, but for me it was more about shipping process how they are flown to US and the legality of it

The base doll I have is 148cm D+ Cup Head#9 NaiMei
Someone posted already
viewtopic.php?t=150028

Maybe i will upload some photos once I obtain appropriate photographing skills and clothings
Great taste! I wishlisted that head. Is it really high quality? Glad you got your doll. From your description it sounds like she was inspected.
Current Wish-list:
IRONTECH DOLL S32 Kitty 165cm
IRONTECH DOLL S40 Eileen 165cm
Sino-doll X2 Aimee 161cm
FANREAL Doll B Silicone Qian 158cm
TAYU Doll Head #6 NaiMei 155cm
Starpery Yao 171cm
ElsaBabe Hirano Rin 165cm
ElsaBabe Sakurai Koyuki 160 / 165cm

ondsdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ondsdoll »

congrats

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

Can we have pics of your doll?

Congrats. Tayu makes great dolls
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

congrats! The 148d by Tayu is an amazing doll!
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

How much does she weighs, since you find her quite heavy?

As for the ad. Photos, she must look like the pre-shipping photos and video you received before shipment?
Zelex SLE 172E - heads ZXE-201 & GE45 'Stephanie'
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

MrDrum81 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm How much does she weighs, since you find her quite heavy?

As for the ad. Photos, she must look like the pre-shipping photos and video you received before shipment?
She weights 53 lbs with the head.
I can lift 53 lbs easily in the gym,
but lifting a delicate silicon doll is another matter..
I wonder if there is a gold standard for lifting and moving dolls?

Pre-shipping photos and videos don't do it justice.
Surprisingly, the doll looks 10 times better in person
The actual doll looks more beautiful than the Tayu dolls advertised on vendor websites.
Why? because the doll is designed with attention to such extreme details that pictures can't capture it all

I found a small defect today in the doll
In the thigh skin, there was a small indent (0.5 inch) which looked like a finger nail print
3234.jpg
3234.jpg (116.44 KiB) Viewed 851 times
I've been hoping it would go away on its own, but no

I ordered M16 head connector, but personally, I don't like it
When the doll is laid down, sometimes the head falls off...
Maybe i'm attaching it wrong?

Jaw movement is gold. The doll's face expression can change dramatically.
Pity it move only up and down.

Oukia
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Oukia »

Hello, I’m very happy for you. I’m waiting my doll, a Tayu 148, and when Im reading that “she looks better in real”, I can’t wait to receive it. Mine already looks really good in pictures.

Did you choose the soft butt? Hard hands and or hard feet?

Are joints ok? Not too hard to move them?

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

byekiku1 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:09 pm
MrDrum81 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm How much does she weighs, since you find her quite heavy?

She weights 53 lbs with the head.
I can lift 53 lbs easily in the gym,
but lifting a delicate silicon doll is another matter..
I wonder if there is a gold standard for lifting and moving dolls?

Pre-shipping photos and videos don't do it justice.
Surprisingly, the doll looks 10 times better in person
The actual doll looks more beautiful than the Tayu dolls advertised on vendor websites.
Why? because the doll is designed with attention to such extreme details that pictures can't capture it all

I found a small defect today in the doll
In the thigh skin, there was a small indent (0.5 inch) which looked like a finger nail print
3234.jpg
I've been hoping it would go away on its own, but no

I ordered M16 head connector, but personally, I don't like it
When the doll is laid down, sometimes the head falls off...
Maybe i'm attaching it wrong?

Jaw movement is gold. The doll's face expression can change dramatically.
Pity it move only up and down.
She sounds like a lovely doll 🤩 mine is just ship and can't wait for her arrival. And the factory photos of mine where gorgeous imo.

As for the m16, adjust the bolts and tighten them all my dolls and heads are with M16, but have to be adjusted to sit right an tight
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

MrDrum81

Post by MrDrum81 »

BTW.. To lift a doll correct takes some practice. I have a doll at 84lbs and 172cm. I can tell, this, can be a challenge to lift, move and positioning
SMdoll 'Tiffany'
TAYU 148D+ Ivy 'Pamela'

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

Oukia wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:04 am Hello, I’m very happy for you. I’m waiting my doll, a Tayu 148, and when Im reading that “she looks better in real”, I can’t wait to receive it. Mine already looks really good in pictures.

Did you choose the soft butt? Hard hands and or hard feet?

Are joints ok? Not too hard to move them?
I bought the doll from myrobotdoll.com, but I saw that other websites have different customization options so bear that in mind
I also did extensive survey on what other people thought about their own customization, so I can add that to the below summary -

Skin color
- Natural Pink was a personal preference. I saw other colors in other dolls, but the natural pink looked most normal to me

Head softness
- If yes, this enables face with oral function
- I looked through all examples with each face, and it appears that most faces are very different in person (they are heavily photoshopped)
- I can vouch for Naimei, Peach, Ivy, Riley, they look pretty the same in person (they are not much photoshopped)
- I think people's favourites are Riley, Peach, Naimei. Riley for a mature western looking girl, Peach for a young looking mix, Naimei for a sad looking girl

Movable jaw
- Get this 100% it will make the doll's expression so much better

Custom makeup
- This is something I missed in my last purchase, I think custom makeup can turn out great
- Still, the doll arrives with 'factory makeup' which is semi permanent and this is ok too
- I don't think everyone is happy with freckles and I saw some people removing it afterwards

Implanted Eyebrows
- Implanted Eyebrows is free so get it
- They are very fragile and can get plucked very easily while handling the doll (and there is no way to put it back)

Wig
- The wigs are top quality but there is some hair loss over time
- They look different in person
- Wigs seem to come from 7JHH wigs (at least some of them)

Eye color
- Eyeballs with different colors are beautiful and they can be easily rotated so that the doll would look other ways

Head Connector
- I don't think M16s can withstand the head when the head is more than ~ 60° tilted
- Maybe I will get the rectangular head connector next time
- Mind that most doll manufacturers use M16s and their heads may be used on the Tayu body (but i read that different heads and bodies don't connect well even though they are both M16)

Advanced Hyper-Realistic Body
- I used Advanced Hyper-Realistic Body Realism, because why not
- I highly recommend Add Blue Veins, it makes the body look much more realistic
- Personally, I am not too sure about Tan Lines and Moles because they are permanent and can't get rid of them when I want to

Evo Skeleton
- Upgrade

Joint Options
- I read that a lot of people regret over choosing loose joints
- Loose joints sound nice at first (move body easily during sexual activity) but it seems to make the body less natural and make sexual activity more difficult
- Standard (hard) joints are just better and it can allow the doll to stand and this makes a huge difference in doll experience

Articulated Finger Joints
- These joints are more loose compared to other body parts and it allows holding hands, and this improves the doll experience a lot

Hard hands
- Hard hands are the winner. otherwise it will feel like inflated rubber gloves and you don't want that.

Fingernails & toenail
- Fingernails feel exactly like human fingernails
- I would go with unpainted fingernails and paint them afterwards, because it is very easy to do so
- Sadly, the toes feel like inflated rubber gloves because there is no hard toe option

Areola color
- Personal preference

Tactile Moaning System
- I wouldn't get these, they sound stupid

Pubic Hair
- I saw people plucking pubic hair some time after receiving the doll because it is a fuss

Labia Color
- Personal preference

Exterior Vagina Shape
- Personal preference, but I would look for pictures of Tayu exterior vagina shapes on this forum or other websites, because they look very different in real life and also when the legs are spread or closed

Love holes
- The available options have pros and cons
- Fix vagina-separated love canals is ideal, but it makes cleaning a hellish job. if not cleaned properly, mold forms and the doll can become unusable
- Fix vagina-connected love canals is also difficult to clean but it prevents gas build up inside during sexual activity and this is quite significant
- Removable vagina/anus can help with cleaning but I read that some liquids can escape. There is also noticeable lining due to the vagina being separate from the body.

Vagina Depth
- I chose 13cm but it is more like 20cm in real life
- The problem is the vaginal width. People with big D can't fit in and there is no customization option for this. If yours is tiny, lucky
- In contrast, the anus is at least 3 times wider

Extra Inserts
-

Ultra softness
- I would pick ultra on every option, I like what I have and the butt feels quite realistic

Feet
- Avoid soft feet if you want the doll to stand
- Still, I don't think the doll can stand on its own regardless of feet options. It can lean against a wall though
- Also regardless of feet options, the toes are rubbery and don't feel real at all. There should be an option to improve this with extra cost
- Studs don't seem to make much difference except for appearance but i could be wrong

Back hole
- If you have a sex doll stand which can attach to the back, yes. But you can also hang the doll through its neck bolt. Personally, I wouldn't want to drill a hole to the back skin

Silicon repair kit
- I will see how useful this is in the future

Extra wigs
-

Extra head
- This will substantially increase cost but why not if you can afford it?

Storage
- The multi-function hanging bracket seems way overpriced, but who knows maybe it is very good
- Head stand is pretty cool but it trips easily due to the head weight
- M16 screws have oils all over them
- I think the flight case can be very useful but it is so big and expensive, so maybe order it in the future
- I would get the head hook so the body can be hung

Free accessories
- USB heater has a short cord so it is impractical

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

I found problems in one of the two heads i ordered. It is missing teeth and its eyeball sockets are so big that eyeballs are inserted too deep. Welp

byekiku1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byekiku1 »

MrDrum81 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am BTW.. To lift a doll correct takes some practice. I have a doll at 84lbs and 172cm. I can tell, this, can be a challenge to lift, move and positioning
I can't imagine the process you lift the limbs and dress the doll which weights 84lbs
172cm sounds hot though

INFORMATIONS