www.tayu-doll.com

Tayu 158C Durability Issues

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
CoffeeDolls
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tayu 158C Durability Issues

Post by CoffeeDolls »

Just wanted to give a rant and a warning regarding the Tayu 158C insert option. I have had my doll for just a little over a month and am having major durability issues. My doll ripped from the vagina almost all the way to the inner thigh of her left leg. I have been extremely careful with her, I always cut my finger nails, wear medical gloves and lube her whey installing an removing the inserts. Not sure what else I could have done. I also bought the $150 silicone repair kit but it did absolutely nothing to fix the problem. Prior to buying the doll I saw another poster on her saying that his 158C also had a tear in the same area but I made the very expensive purchase anyway hoping it was a fluke. $5,000 and a month later I have a very defective doll........

Otherwise the doll is Perfect. Great body and light weight. No complaints other than this very discouraging issue. Like I said the repair kit did nothing so Im not sure how to go about fixing it. Its almost like I have to stitch it or something. I cant even use it now because i'm afraid of making it worse. I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas? Super glue maybe?

Not trying to discourage anyone with this post but wanted to get the info out there in the event that you were thinking of getting the insert option on this doll. I did not heed the warning and now i'm stuck with a $5,000 doll I can not use after only one month. I was under the impression that Tayu was the best of the best from the research I did. Which is one of the reasons I went with them, but unfortunately that does not seem to be the case.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Tayu 158C Durability Issues

Post by ondsdoll »

Hope they will helps you with this quality issue

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

They never made the 148 in a larger size, so I lost interest. Even then, the price is quite high. I've been looking for a cheaper option.

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

CoffeeDolls wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:33 pm Just wanted to give a rant and a warning regarding the Tayu 158C insert option. I have had my doll for just a little over a month and am having major durability issues. My doll ripped from the vagina almost all the way to the inner thigh of her left leg. I have been extremely careful with her, I always cut my finger nails, wear medical gloves and lube her whey installing an removing the inserts. Not sure what else I could have done. I also bought the $150 silicone repair kit but it did absolutely nothing to fix the problem. Prior to buying the doll I saw another poster on her saying that his 158C also had a tear in the same area but I made the very expensive purchase anyway hoping it was a fluke. $5,000 and a month later I have a very defective doll........

Otherwise the doll is Perfect. Great body and light weight. No complaints other than this very discouraging issue. Like I said the repair kit did nothing so Im not sure how to go about fixing it. Its almost like I have to stitch it or something. I cant even use it now because i'm afraid of making it worse. I would be very grateful if anyone has any ideas? Super glue maybe?

Not trying to discourage anyone with this post but wanted to get the info out there in the event that you were thinking of getting the insert option on this doll. I did not heed the warning and now i'm stuck with a $5,000 doll I can not use after only one month. I was under the impression that Tayu was the best of the best from the research I did. Which is one of the reasons I went with them, but unfortunately that does not seem to be the case.
Damn, I'm super sorry to hear this, but I hope Tayu or your vendor finds some way to make things right. My 158D even has both removable anus and vagina, which should decrease durability in theory, but I've had no problems.

Did yours just have removable vag, or removable for both orifices?

I wonder if the 158C is having issues because of how slim she is and so there is just less material all around making vulnerable areas that much more fragile than they would otherwise be. Maybe if you post a few pics of the damage someone might have an idea of how to make repairs.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

dust101
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dust101 »

terrible to hear, but good to know. Thank you.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

So sad to here hope you can get some help pictures would aid in what might be done to help the repairs

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

Your vendor really should have supplied the silicone repair kit for free if you encountered issues after just a month ( i would ask... all silicone brands I know provide glue for free in cases within 1-3 months where the customer isnt obviously at fault. $150 is full price and typically for cases where the customer needs assistance out of warranty period or where they have caused the problem by improper use. You may be able to get this refunded if you didn't advise them it was for warranty). Anyway, for tears in the vagina/anus region some brands are moving away from using the traditional A+B 1:1 silicone repair kit and are starting to recommend an actual adhesive glue depending on how the rip is. This is the one Irontech uses for example now, instead of the silicone/silpoxy type mix in cases where there is a tear that needs to be glued back together, rather than an area where it needs material added. They said they find this is stronger under stretch/load than the silpoxy type mix. It's worth asking the factory if they recommend this or have anything similar.
vagina or anus glue.png
vagina or anus glue.png (244.8 KiB) Viewed 258 times
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Photos would help here so we can see what might have gone wrong. The built in vagina on the 158C has a lot of stretch to it as I tested it with a speculum. No tearing or splitting. I would think the insert model has the same silicone elasticity in the opening area. Looks like it would take something out of the ordinary for a tear to occur.

Tayu158c_LHtexture1.gif
Tayu158c_LHtexture1.gif (52.72 MiB) Viewed 247 times
Tayu158c_LHtexture3.jpg
Tayu158c_LHtexture3.jpg (4.74 MiB) Viewed 247 times
Tayu158c_LHtexture2.jpg
Tayu158c_LHtexture2.jpg (2.87 MiB) Viewed 247 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

chris0113

Post by chris0113 »

crazedcat wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:16 am Photos would help here so we can see what might have gone wrong. The built in vagina on the 158C has a lot of stretch to it as I tested it with a speculum. No tearing or splitting. I would think the insert model has the same silicone elasticity in the opening area. Looks like it would take something out of the ordinary for a tear to occur.

Tayu158c_LHtexture1.gif

Tayu158c_LHtexture3.jpg

Tayu158c_LHtexture2.jpg
Perhaps there was something wrong with the batch of silicone his doll was made from. Too much oil in the mixture would make the silicone less durable and prone to ripping. If you ask me, they should absolutley replace this doll. OP needs to contact his vendor and demand replacement. Unless he's hung like Godzilla and it tore when he penitrated her, there was clearly a manufacturing defect with this doll.

TAYU-DOLL
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by TAYU-DOLL »

Silicone Lovers wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 9:50 am Your vendor really should have supplied the silicone repair kit for free if you encountered issues after just a month ( i would ask... all silicone brands I know provide glue for free in cases within 1-3 months where the customer isnt obviously at fault. $150 is full price and typically for cases where the customer needs assistance out of warranty period or where they have caused the problem by improper use. You may be able to get this refunded if you didn't advise them it was for warranty). Anyway, for tears in the vagina/anus region some brands are moving away from using the traditional A+B 1:1 silicone repair kit and are starting to recommend an actual adhesive glue depending on how the rip is. This is the one Irontech uses for example now, instead of the silicone/silpoxy type mix in cases where there is a tear that needs to be glued back together, rather than an area where it needs material added. They said they find this is stronger under stretch/load than the silpoxy type mix. It's worth asking the factory if they recommend this or have anything similar.

vagina or anus glue.png
Thank you, Silicone Lovers, for sharing your experience and attempting to assist our client. However, it is important to clarify that the method and product you recommend are not suitable for our brand for two main reasons.

Firstly, glue, when dried, becomes hard. For intimate areas such as the vagina, anus, and mouth, we strongly advise against using glue for repairs. Our repair kit is not a glue; rather, it is a mixture of two liquids that form the same silicone used in the production of our dolls. Once dried, it remains soft and reinforces the tear area. Unlike glue, which could cause the wound area to split again under tension, our silicone repair kit is more flexible and durable.

For this particular case, we have already provided detailed advice and a video tutorial to CoffeeDolls's vendor to assist him in restoring his doll. Additionally, we are internally discussing potential new methods to facilitate the installation and removal of inserts. The love holes are often small, and tears can develop during this process, so we are carefully considering improvements and will report back if we find any better ways.

We kindly request all Tayu owners to seek professional advice directly from our authorized vendors. Each silicone brand is different, and incorrect guidance could significantly damage their Tayu dolls, potentially rendering them irreparable and unusable. For accurate information and support, please visit our authorized vendor list using this link or contact me by email at sales1@tayu-doll.com. If you have any doubts concerning the legitimacy of a vendor, you can also reach out to me by email and we will clarify for you before you engage in any investment.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Emma

INFORMATIONS