betterlovedoll.com

Adara (WM168E/15)

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Adara

Post by deerman »

! think the adventure has just started! :whistle: Have fun. :D

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:
djcdoll wrote:She looks great wearing those fabulous red heels. :thumbs_up:
She's got great legs and the heels make them look even better. Yummy. :mrgreen:
I like all her heels, but there is something about red patent that just pops!

These girls really do have great legs, and wearing the stockings I can't resist. We get through so many pairs - I should probably buy the same ones, so when one gets laddered, I dont need to throw both of them away! But the sensation when you run your hands up them, and then encounter the band at the top and then some skin... That will never get old!
I agree 100% with everything you just said! Heels, stockings, stocking tops! Oh yes!!!!! :mrgreen:
I need to get some red heels for my Tiffany - I'll add those to the list of things to get! :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

My MannequinFan eyes arrived yesterday, so had to pose them with some glasses!

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

She's really beautiful, I hope that you're having a good time with her!

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Mr Mineral wrote:She's really beautiful, I hope that you're having a good time with her!

- Mr Mineral
Hi - thank you for the kind words. I happen to agree with you :)

We are having a fabulous time together. I'm tired, sore and ache everywhere, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

It is all just so much fun.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:My MannequinFan eyes arrived yesterday, so had to pose them with some glasses!
Love the eyes adelea, very deep blue! :thumbs_up:
You won't regret getting the MannequinFan eyes. My Tiffany has a set too and we love them. :D

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:
adelea wrote:My MannequinFan eyes arrived yesterday, so had to pose them with some glasses!
You won't regret getting the MannequinFan eyes. My Tiffany has a set too and we love them. :D
The glasses sort of hide just how blue they really are:

Bleh, looks like I moved her eyelids a bit too - think I need to get some makeup in there to camouflage the join between lid and socket.

But they are very beautiful. I must have stared into them last night for a good 15 minutes, whilst whispering to Adara just what a naughty girl she had been! :whistle:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Had a new dress delivered today for Adara - UK size 8. It covers what it needs to, but her boobs sit a bit low in it, but I think it fits and looks OK.

So we had to take some more pictures of course, and Adara chose to wear her as-yet unphotographed nude heels.

I think there is definitely room for another doll (or 3) in my bed:

Then Adara just wanted to pose for a bit. If she wants to turn me on, she really doesnt need to try quite so hard!

And because I like them, some stocking tops!

And some dangling shots, never really been a fan of shoe dangling, but Adara posing like this certainly did something, so the camera had to get switched off at this point.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Wow eyes…. :oops: :thumbs_up:
adelea wrote:
djcdoll wrote:
The glasses sort of hide just how blue they really are:

Bleh, looks like I moved her eyelids a bit too - think I need to get some makeup in there to camouflage the join between lid and socket.

But they are very beautiful. I must have stared into them last night for a good 15 minutes, whilst whispering to Adara just what a naughty girl she had been! :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Had a new dress delivered today for Adara - UK size 8. It covers what it needs to, but her boobs sit a bit low in it, but I think it fits and looks OK.
Really nice dress and I love the nude heels. :thumbs_up:

Here's a tip for future photosets if you get a dress that you think is a bit big - I'm not saying the dress you posted is big, just in case you get one in future!

My Tiffany has big boobs and tiny waist and tiny hips, so getting a dress to fit her all over can be a nightmare.
One solution for photos is to use bulldog clips to gather in dress material temporarily while you take a photo. Professional photographers use them so we should too!!
We have several bulldog clips in various sizes and have used them quite a bit.
They work on any clothing, e.g. you can use them to gather in the legs on jeans to make the jeans look tighter on the thighs or bum.
You can use several and hide them out of camera shot and move them or adjust them easily.
I've used several bulldog clips on some dresses (especially for waistlines) that Tiffany has worn and you can't tell from looking at the photos! :D
You can use safety pins too, but I've found that bulldog clips are quick and easy.

Another tip is to get a couple of belts. They work wonders on enhancing the look of a waistline in a dress.
If you don't have any belts then simple plain ribbon works well. You can tie it in a bow at the back.
e.g. we've used black ribbon on some black dresses that Tiffany has worn and you can't really tell without examining the photos.

Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. :thumbs_up:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

djcdoll wrote:Really nice dress and I love the nude heels. :thumbs_up:
Dude. You are just like me. If it has a long pointy heel we love it! The colour only really matters to coordinate with the rest of the clothes :) That said, I think the black heels would also work well with the tan stockings she is currently wearing. I'd love to try the black stockings, but am petrified about staining her legs.
djcdoll wrote:Here's a tip for future photosets if you get a dress that you think is a bit big - I'm not saying the dress you posted is big, just in case you get one in future!

My Tiffany has big boobs and tiny waist and tiny hips, so getting a dress to fit her all over can be a nightmare.
One solution for photos is to use bulldog clips to gather in dress material temporarily while you take a photo. Professional photographers use them so we should too!!
We have several bulldog clips in various sizes and have used them quite a bit.
They work on any clothing, e.g. you can use them to gather in the legs on jeans to make the jeans look tighter on the thighs or bum.
You can use several and hide them out of camera shot and move them or adjust them easily.
I've used several bulldog clips on some dresses (especially for waistlines) that Tiffany has worn and you can't tell from looking at the photos! :D
You can use safety pins too, but I've found that bulldog clips are quick and easy.

Another tip is to get a couple of belts. They work wonders on enhancing the look of a waistline in a dress.
If you don't have any belts then simple plain ribbon works well. You can tie it in a bow at the back.
e.g. we've used black ribbon on some black dresses that Tiffany has worn and you can't really tell without examining the photos.
Yeah, I need to get some bulldog clips. Trip to OfficeDepot or something tomorrow. I think real girls would wear a bra, which would lift their breasts a bit. But, tbh, none of the bra's I've tried on Adara really do much in the way of lifting! They just cover her a bit to encourage their removal!

I do have some belts for her, the dress was quite loose around the waist, so that may well have accentuated things a bit - the dress is really intended for someone with a waist 2" or so larger.

The problem is, I get her all dressed up, then I cant wait to get her somewhere that I can put some heels on her. Next time. If I remember!
djcdoll wrote:Looking forward to seeing more of your photos. :thumbs_up:
Thanks - but nowhere near as much as I look forward to taking them :P They are just so photogenic and patient, being able to dress them up as whatever fantasy your imagination can conjure is amazing.

I was never into things like Action Man as a boy... I'm wondering now if I may have missed out. Or is it just the fact that we are dressing some sexy female bodies that makes it so interesting...

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Cuddling! I was lying in bed this morning with Adara cuddled up next to me, and I had such a feeling of contentment! Her breasts pushed up against my side, her leg lying across mine, it all felt heavenly and "so right".

Had to take a picture to capture the moment! Although it seems the front facing camera on my ipad isn't that great :(
Attachments
adara_20190202_01.jpg
adara_20190202_01.jpg (244.76 KiB) Viewed 1809 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

adelea wrote:Cuddling! I was lying in bed this morning with Adara cuddled up next to me, and I had such a feeling of contentment! Her breasts pushed up against my side, her leg lying across mine, it all felt heavenly and "so right".

Had to take a picture to capture the moment! Although it seems the front facing camera on my ipad isn't that great :(
Ah yes, I know what you mean. :thumbs_up:
Tiffany and I love our morning cuddles under the duvet. :D

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

adelea wrote:Cuddling! I was lying in bed this morning with Adara cuddled up next to me, and I had such a feeling of contentment! Her breasts pushed up against my side, her leg lying across mine, it all felt heavenly and "so right".

I know the feeling.

its time for a day holiday in short future to cuddle.

now we have 20" snow and about -20 C may about 0F so its fun to cuddle in bed.

and I have a new plush to try.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Yesterday, Adara joined the sports-bra-babe-brigade. After washing the bra (see later), I took some pictures today.

I had never really rated them before, but seeing some of the pictures others have posted, I was intrigued enough to try.

Now, what no one told me, was just what these sports bra can do!

They squeeze her tits together nicely creating a lovely valley between them. Before I had adjusted the bra properly, the underbust band was sitting away from her chest, which got me to wondering...

And it was joyous, being able to slide between her breasts without needing to hold them together yourself. We will be repeating that!

Then midway we were joined by Abigail. Not 100% sure about things, but checking them out:

Here she clearly understands the comfort that can be offered by a nice pair of breasts!

INFORMATIONS