betterlovedoll.com

Goodbye TDF

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

PAZ
Doll
Doll
Location: In SALEM biooches! With Endless War <3, Solstice, Carbon 13, Ophelia and Grumpy (Persephonie)

Re: Goodbye TDF

Post by PAZ »

OMG Thank you all for the wonderful responses!
puma uma wrote:You will be missed :( . Beautiful final photo shoot :D
Thank you! Yeah I figured I'd introduce my sister here to soften the blow although somebody called me out on it LOLZ
Metricnut wrote:You will be missed PAZ. :( It was an enormous pleasure to follow your threads and seeing your modeling skills on display in the photo challenges.
I hope you enjoy your retirement! :glou:
Mr. Metricnut, those photo challenge battles we had in 2018 were epic! I think we all got better because the bar kept being raised. And seeing your recent pictures I can say, WOW! Say hi to Katie, Sasha and the rest of the gals for me!
Anung Un Rama wrote:Thanks for the memories PAZ and enjoy your retirement.
Also, welcome Oasis.
Anung :thumbs_up:
Thank you Mr. Un Rama! I'll never forget how you helped us out in a pinch even tho that wasn't your main focus at the time. Yes I keep talking about it but I think your work here shouldn't go unnoticed. Thank you ever so much.
Dees luver wrote:Goodbye PAZ you are an inspiration to us and you will be missed :(
And Welcome to the lovely Oasis :glou:
Hi Mr. Dees! Our houses will forever be connected so don't be surprised if I pop up at your door one Saturday!
Jay1313 wrote:Hope your retirement is filled with happiness and great times, your still all to beautiful :D
That's very sweet of you to say. Thank you, I'll do my best.
Shelbyisking666 wrote:We all have to retire. I am glad you retired early before its too late!
You are beautiful. Time to go from modeling to management :glou: :glou: :glou:
I know right! This week I've been trying to get the girls ready for our big project. I have a class to be accountable for now...
Hiyoko wrote:We will miss you Paz! You have a great career as model. Now maybe you can be a mentor for some of the new girls like Oasis and Anemone.
Tasha Foxx wrote:PAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! It's been killing me to hold this in since you made your announcement on IG. Modeling is tough business and you are going to be the best mentor and coach to the other girls and Art Director for E.W.
PLEASE stay in touch with me so we can still share make up and hair tips and just plain ol' girl stuff
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Tashie.
OaSis you are adorable! Welcome to the fun Bbz!
Tasha, Tasha, Tasha... You will always and forever be my sister. And yes I said MY because I'm not sharing you with any of the other girls here!! I love you hun and we will always be connected. Even with this TPE falls apart. I'm jealous of you silicon hotties! Love you lots, and now that I'm retired I'm text you so much you'll prolly get sick of me!
-Ragnar66- wrote:Wow! What a gorgeous set! 8O 8) Love that gothic kinda style, on Oasis in particular! Well.. then time to say good bye to her but I´ll well remember. :thumbs_up: Looking forward to see more of Oasis though. :)
I appreciate that Mr. Ragnar. Fortunately we have pleanty of sisters here to take to modeling reigns and there's going to be a lot to do around here so stay tuned!
Maviarab wrote:You take care Paz...it has been a pleasure.
Thanks Mr. Maviarab. I'm kinda salty I didn't win the 2018 best of challenge but thank you for putting all that together! You're the best.
carlys_guy wrote:oh no paz is retiring! you will be missed hope you stop by once in a while just for old times sake. welcome oasis we hope you enjoy it here on the forum and in your new home as well.
carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Carly and CG I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much. You have been here with us since the beginning and always leave encouragement. You both always have a special place in my heart!
Arthur1960 wrote:Goodbye Paz, you will be missed by us all on TDF. Thanks for all the incredible images! Retirement can be a time for reflection, kicking back with a beer and watching others do the work, so grab a cold one and chill.
YES! OMG that sounds great! Now I get to kick back and enjoy watching the life of your ladies through your pictures. They are so lucky, I wanna go outside sometime!
Panther68 wrote:Gee, Endless trying to soften the blow by rolling out the hot new girl showing off the goods. Paz is about the same age as Anastasia. Both are battered and bruised, but will still carry on. Maybe she can borrow Langley's power suit and open up a Witch, Goth modeling agency like Anastasia. She just sits around ordering all the dolls and setting up their shoots. This is her interviewing Annie May. She is such a hard ass. I am sure Paz will still be making her cameos. After all, she is the doll that started your Endless War. :angel:
HAHAHA you called us out. Anastasia looks like a BOSS! Do it girl! Mr. Panther you were one of our first real friends on here so thank you. I'll never forget that 3am DM session while my makeup was being finished, lol. Tell the girls I said hey.
"You can touch me if you want."

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Sorry to see you retire Paz, you do have an unique and beautiful look and you will surely be missed :D

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

She don't look retired to me!
CONGRATS Endless War!
CoverDoll_frontpage_June_2019.jpg
CoverDoll_frontpage_June_2019.jpg (104.98 KiB) Viewed 585 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Still looking top notch! Hopefully some guest appearances every now and again! I enjoyed the great photo journey you have taken us on.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

It is sad to hear of your retirement Paz, :puppydogeyes:
But I can certainly understand. The girls and I wish you much happiness in your well deserved retirement and do know... you will be missed!
:glou:
MFI

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

:cry: You will be missed Paz, what an encore, being on the cover of CoverDoll!! You're beautiful Paz!! :mrgreen:

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Turn the page, dear, if you must...

... resist though, the urge, to close the book.

~ Warm regards, LDV ~

INFORMATIONS