betterlovedoll.com

Reetzia Stripping Down in Stereoscopic 3D

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Reetzia Stripping Down in Stereoscopic 3D

Post by MannyCan »

TIPS: To see this more easily, just size the pictures (you can open in a new tab) to roughly your eyes width. Its easy to resize picture on your computer by holding down the [CTRL] key and rolling the mouse scroll-wheel. Its already size correctly on a phone or tablet.

Once you have it at your eye's distance (width between your two eyes) try to move the two images by crossing your eyes. When the two images overlap, you'll see the image as a single one in 3D - I love these because you can really see how the depth looks (in pictures things are very flat or "fat" because its all the same depth perception).

If you want to see it larger (full screen), enlarge the photo and just step further back from your screen.
Alternatively you can place these into your VR - that also works. You can reverse the images if you use it in VR.
(remember to leave a comment - that's how you thank contributors!)
And thank you Tsall for show us this technique - you can check out his post here: Link to Post

Enjoy!
01 - Invitation.JPG
01 - Invitation.JPG (833.95 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
02 - UndressJeansb.jpg
02 - UndressJeansb.jpg (870.34 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
03 - UndressJeans.jpg
03 - UndressJeans.jpg (1006.09 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
04 - UndressJeans_01.jpg
04 - UndressJeans_01.jpg (957.85 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
05 - HandingJeans_01b.jpg
05 - HandingJeans_01b.jpg (747.52 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
06 - UndressingShirt_01b.jpg
06 - UndressingShirt_01b.jpg (536.92 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
07 - UndressingShirt_01b.jpg
07 - UndressingShirt_01b.jpg (589.28 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
08 - ShowingOff.jpg
08 - ShowingOff.jpg (555.94 KiB) Viewed 7031 times
** More pictures added in later posts **

GOTE

Re: Reetzia Stripping Down in Stereoscopic 3D

Post by GOTE »

WOW the body is super hot.
Nice doll you have MannyCan.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

notaflyingtoy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by notaflyingtoy »

Wow...I'm not always able to see these cross-view stereograms easily but yours work really, really well! The tall and skinny ones especially just snapped right into view and the effect is stunning. She's beautiful and your poses are so natural.

I can't help but think that it would be so much easier to shop for dolls if 3D images were available to gauge how they really look!

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

MannyCan wrote: Enjoy!

Enjoy I did, very much so. Particularly "ShowingOff". Great pose. Thanks for sharing. Reetzia is very beautiful. :multi: :D

I think my girl Celia has the same lace bra. It's one of my favorites because it shows off her boobs sooooo nicely. Just the right amount of peek-a-boo. :wink: :razz:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

notaflyingtoy wrote:Wow...I'm not always able to see these cross-view stereograms easily but yours work really, really well! The tall and skinny ones especially just snapped right into view and the effect is stunning. She's beautiful and your poses are so natural.

I can't help but think that it would be so much easier to shop for dolls if 3D images were available to gauge how they really look!
I totally agree. They say you gain 10lbs when you get photographed. This because your entire width is seen at the same depth perception - so you end up looking fatter. Seeing it in Stereo changes that back to the original 3D perspective.
GOTE wrote:WOW the body is super hot.
Nice doll you have MannyCan.
THANK YOU!
The doll is a modded DS163+ I've named Reetzia (for this girl I used to have casual sex with who looks strikingly similar).
Thanks for looking!
ariel_lover wrote:Enjoy I did, very much so. Particularly "ShowingOff". Great pose. Thanks for sharing. Reetzia is very beautiful. :multi: :D

I think my girl Celia has the same lace bra. It's one of my favorites because it shows off her boobs sooooo nicely. Just the right amount of peek-a-boo. :wink: :razz:
They look exactly the same!! Great taste! :D :D

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Mr Franz wrote:Oh my! :twisted:
That's not "Oh my!"
This is "Oh My! :twisted:" :
Banger_Stereo_02.JPG
Banger_Stereo_02.JPG (994.94 KiB) Viewed 6972 times
Banger_Stereo_01.JPG
Banger_Stereo_01.JPG (579.97 KiB) Viewed 6972 times

ariel_lover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ariel_lover »

MannyCan wrote:That's not "Oh my!"
This is "Oh My! :twisted:"
No, this is "Oh My God!". :twisted: :multi:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Oh what fun! Abbey approves and wanted to give back a little. Here she is riding atop a Soviet Union made "Sputnik" medium format stereo camera from the mid-60's. I'm gonna have to get a stereo album of my own started now... gotta keep the little lovelies entertained...
Attachments
20200325_131624~2.jpg
20200325_131624~2.jpg (616.73 KiB) Viewed 6921 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Hey ShadowFun!

Just remember - the stereo cameras are designed to be used for VR or Stereographic devices (like the ViewFinder). The images are not reversed to use cross-eyed method (without a device). So you have to do it post-production in a program like Photoshop. Photoshop has a filter called "Offset" that lets to slide the picture over any number of pixels and wrap back on itself. This means you can easily re-order the images left and right.

Also - note that you should use a leveler to keep the camera perfectly level. Otherwise you end up with an image that is off axis (making it hard for your brain to do it without a device.)
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (116.46 KiB) Viewed 6881 times

notaflyingtoy noticed that my stereographic photos were much easier to see - that's because I make sure it lined up post production. I just change one of the picture's layer opacity to 50% and then line up the eyes to match perfectly. Then the bring the opacity back to 100%.
Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg (127.9 KiB) Viewed 6881 times
This is your photo re-aligned and reversed (so you don't have to use a device like Viewfinder or VR). You can just cross eyes and see it correctly.
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg (840.43 KiB) Viewed 6881 times
You'll also noticed I brought the two subjects closer together. Without a device, this means you don't have to cross so much (making it easier and more comfortable to use without a device)

All took about 30 seconds to do. Thanks for stopping in and look forward to what you have to post!
MannyCan

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Some more to enjoy!
Remember to open the pictures in a new tab and then resize the picture on your computer by holding down the [CTRL] key and rolling the mouse scroll-wheel. Its already size correctly on a phone or tablet.
12 - Neck Kisses.jpg
12 - Neck Kisses.jpg (749.45 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
15 - LonelyAgain.JPG
15 - LonelyAgain.JPG (948.93 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
19 - SelfSat_01.jpg
19 - SelfSat_01.jpg (849.39 KiB) Viewed 6859 times
20 - SelfSat_01.jpg
20 - SelfSat_01.jpg (871.67 KiB) Viewed 6859 times

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thanks MannyCan! Abbey does pop into 3D much quicker now. I downloaded an Android app to put her together called 3DStereo and I noticed a tab for "crossed eyes" but hadn't tried it. I still shoot 3D film reels with my Viewmaster camera but I don't have much practice with the side-by-side image stuff. Your post made me remember I had a vintage stereo apparatus somewhere and I dug it out.
DSCF4383.JPG
DSCF4383.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 6827 times
Made by Radex Stereo Co. in LA. No date on it or the packaging but I'm guessing it's from the fifties. It's a parallelogram mechanism that flips one side to the other. Still have to rig up some levels on it but looks like it'll be something to do during my stay-at-home. Your lady is gorgeous!
ShadowFun

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

great..now my eye's hurt.. just kidding.
This is very cool..great job.
yes this would be a good idea to help buyers get a better look at what they are buying.

Fun thread
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

Thanks for the link MannyCan.
But I've been following your posts for a while now.
I haven't forgotten what you wrote me when I had that bad time when I lost my doll.

I remember people who are good to me.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

GOTE wrote:Thanks for the link MannyCan.
But I've been following your posts for a while now.
I haven't forgotten what you wrote me when I had that bad time when I lost my doll.

I remember people who are good to me.
Yes - I hope you're in a much better place. My heart went out to you, having had some experience with that topic personally. I listed that information to help anyone looking for the specifics.

I find that sex dolls (and sex in general) is often considered something crass or taboo. But I have a personal belief in that we should always treat other people with respect and care. A topic like sex (and sex dolls) is no different in this regard. I find that sex is so integral to the human condition that its counter-productive to ignore our profound need for it. By doing so, we often hurt ourselves with shame and discontent. I'm not one of those "sex for all" type of people. I'm actually very private. But its a topic that needs balance and tact .. and perhaps a little art.

INFORMATIONS