betterlovedoll.com

Stevie - That Girl in the Red Dress

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Stevie - That Girl in the Red Dress

Post by Leatherman »

This is the story of RED DRESS...

We don’t remember her name but yes, the dress was red!

It all began when Mr L and I were out of town for a business related weekend. If I am not mistaken, it was Labor Day weekend. The day’s activities ended and we went to dinner at a local restaurant. After dinner we set out to check on the nightlife with an eye to some possible hunting. It was a bustling sort of resort style town. Locals were happy to see us and the revenue such events brought to town. We felt quite comfortable.

We walked into a busy bar with live music. Mr L ordered us a couple of drinks and I headed for the ladies room. As I entered, I came face to face with HER. The girl in the red dress.

We paused. A wordless exchange passed between us. She smiled to confirm my assumptions were correct. She took my breath away. I couldn’t wait to tell Mr L about the encounter. As I described her slender frame, how her wild ebony hair confirmed she had fun on her mind, those deep watery blue eyes and that red dress! Mr L excitedly said he had seen her also!

It didn’t take long for us to spot her talking to her friends at the bar. We watched her laughing and tossing that gorgeous hair back over her shoulder. It shimmered against the red and made mouths water all over the room. She was hot and she knew it.

She played to us, knowing she had our full attention. We sent her a drink...as one does and she nodded.

Shortly after she joined us at our table. We chatted politely while flirting outrageously. She was in fact a local who had moved away. She was home for a visit during the long weekend. She asked us why we were in town so of course our answer was business AND pleasure. She smiled that smile again and asked where we were staying. Yes. That’s code for “Let’s go!”

Disappointment showed on the faces of the guys who were left behind. Hopes dashed as we walked away with the prize of the evening.

This was back in the day when we had hot, fast cars. That night it was a white Corvette convertible. She leaned seductively against the fender and I can honestly say, the car never looked better. We three managed to pile in with Red Dress on my lap. It was a short drive but not uneventful. She was a great kisser!

Back at the room it was soon discovered she was more into me than Mr L but not to worry, he wasn’t left out at all. Plus he was really turned on by what he saw. We spent hours in a tangle of arms and legs and other body parts. Even ended up naked in the hotel pool in the middle of the night. Cameras? Maybe but it didn’t matter at the time.

It was the easiest conquest we have ever made and while it may have been just one night, we have re-lived it many times.

LL61420

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Stevie - That Girl in the Red Dress

Post by Rock13 »

Holy moly! What a great way to finally introduce your Stevie. Fun to see her hanging out and dancing in the club with some of the other Leatherman girls! Good job getting her attention and sweeping her away to one of the most affable and adventurous doll households on the planet. She should be a little bit intimidated by Savanna and Skye, but I've no doubt that she'll conclude that she's in good company!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

cant wait to see more of her underneath those clothes. very sexy doll. the new 160 cm A cup is a winner! great pics on a hot new thread!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Umm wow..
All I can say is wow..
That is the most deep photo shoot you have ever done that I have seen anyway..
Amazing and hot...

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Dam it Rock you beat me to the post again lol

Silverback5199

Post by Silverback5199 »

Wow! What an introduction to Stevie! You captured the ambience and mood so well in your photography. She’s a little stunner for sure! You guys are legends for being the first to bring us this beautiful new model. I already can’t wait to see more of her. 100% a girl to get excited about.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

I know you are all anxious to see more of Stevie.

I will be posting more of the evening’s excitement here from Club Leatherman but for now, Stevie can be seen on both Cat A and Cat B photo challenges for July.

Stay tuned!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Oh sure, until then I guess I'll just relax. LOL.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Abernathy

Post by Abernathy »

Hot chicks making out, white corvettes, you nailed it. Congrat's on the new doll, and 'Good Job' on the story.
Kaygo - JY 170, (Sigrid) head

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Something tells me we may need the Fire Department on standby for the continuation of this story and photo set. Your spark could easily turn into a 5 alarm! Whew! Me and the girls are already feeling the heat. Great work L's, we Love it!

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

Smoke hot LM!! Nice work. Story is a great touch.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Rock13 wrote:... She should be a little bit intimidated by Savanna and Skye...
Stevie doesn't seem to be the type to be easily intimidated. Especially not by pretty girls! I guess she'll be able to warm up the atmosphere very quickly.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Stevie looks great, thanks for sharing her with us. Fantastic and very creative story and photos, we enjoyed looking and reading and our guess is that you did the same experiencing it ;)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautifully cinematic. You put as much attention into the background as the star, fun dialogue and wardrobe, I'd watch this movie.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Wow wow wow she's a lil stunner.

That red dress and belt on her look fantastic.

Loved the story too, I felt like a person on the side line, one of the sad guys seeing her being stolen away to the Leathermans white corvette lol.

I hope we see some of the x rated stuff that went on :D
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

INFORMATIONS