It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: News from Dreamdoll - Shipping to North America
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm 
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Hi all,

I ve just received another email from Andree Shulz about shipping to North America.

Here's his email. My corrections are in brackets.

Quote:
plenty thanks for your big offer, I am very pleased about that.

To (about) the wooden Box:

I know US customer goes (are) afraid if they look to the standard parcel we use for Europe; I know we need for US a better solution; I think I can send special the doll into a wooden box, but it takes (normal 130 Euro) 100 Euro in addition. I know that Thierry (would) like to create a special delivery box (shape like the doll is), but I do not know now (He is in holiday) is the parcel ready or not. (His crate)

I think we can deliver without any problems our dolls in a wooden box, if not I create (my)self a solution. The customs do not care (for)the parcels (the wooden boxes); also they make damages if we do not watch the model enough.(If we're not careful with the shipping process) Thats why we need a parcel for easy to open it!(that's easy to open)

But very important for US (all) customers is: Do not take a damage parcel home; do not sign for a damage parcel for good.(Inspect the wooded box before signing anything) Customers shall talk with the driver for sending back to the stock (or supplier or producer); the customer shall contact us immediately; we can do more for the customers if they detect a pure delivery damage(s); also the best is a photo of the box / parcel (but give it back to the sender and talk with us).

It is up to the customer to open the parcel; but he has to know that it can gives more problem (if he detect a default after opening.) and it can takes longer with a desire refund we want get back from the supplier self .In the hope that my language works, A customer can open the parcel with the driver together, also; to make some photos will be the best! (In other words, if you detect any damage to the box, do NOT sign for it and get the delivery driver to take it back, that way a refund or replacement will be much easier for Dreamdoll)

But I must say that we do not find often problems with detected delivery damages.

About the translation offer:
You do right (you are right); I need a Webpage special for UK Customers; I will create soon; at most I copy also some text files from MechaDoll; plenty (a lot) is similar to the DreamDoll (website). Plenty, plenty thanks for your big help, my friend!!!!

Contact me if you have any further questions, please; I shall answer you as soon as possible, for me. I wish you a very fine day!

plenty greetings,

Andree

Seasons greetings.

I repeat, I have NO financial interest in Mechtec or Dreamdoll. I do this as a favour because they provided Bill with a free replacement Dreamdoll when they were not legally obligated.

zazakell

Post subject: Re: New news from Dreamdoll.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:30 pm 
Ex-Member

this is the doll I (think) I want to get.

is the only way to get one from overseas? they just seem more durable than the real dolls. I read often how real dolls start to rip and stuff.

Post subject: Re: New news from Dreamdoll.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 pm 

well. the good thing now is that there is pricing for the North American market, which was missing heretofore. I would throw down for a DDC in a heartbeat, after they show some activity and customer support in this market. Apparently, they are "sincerely" targeting US consumers as well as those in the EU, and that is a good sign...and after Mechadoll's catastrophic failure here in the states, I hope it's CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN!!!

EdF.

I love Soria..........

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: News from Dreamdoll - Shipping to North America
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:47 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Andree is the best in customer service! He made the whole thing so easy. It was less than a month from order to delivery.

I am so happy. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

However, I recommend that anyone buying from his site send him this form (filled out) to be included in the shipping docs to avoid a Customs delay:

http://forms.cbp.gov/pdf/CBP_Form_5106.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

how much would the custom doll be plus shipping in us currency?

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

zazakell
well for one thing you spelled this name wrong to start with! Its Andree Schulz We all get our imformation wrong somedays because this is life. I believe in Andree, he made me very comfortable when we were looking at his products , not only did he e-mail us but called numerous times from germany. He was very informative and you could tell he loved what he was doing. Plus when we called him in germany he was delighted and gave us a great discount and there should be more american brands that should have his attitude and help his costumers out. I find people like joe with real dolls with a very condescending attitude, and disinterested in the people around him and blames debra for his problems. So Andree Schulz thank you for keeping Dreamdolls at the high quality level that you do, I hope the other brands take NOTE!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:02 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Location: On planet Mongo, being molested by Izzy, Yuuko & Aimi and Natasha, Zina & Julia .-)
Sorry to be the one to tell you this Bilbo, but zazakell hasn't been with us for some time, he's now in heaven. :angel:
That's why it sais 'In Memoriam' on his avatar.
Regards, Flash.

Click the relevant thumbnail photos below to view the separate galleries for:
Mechadoll = Izzy/Silicone-Art = Yuuko & Aimi/ Anatomical doll B4 = Natasha, Zina & Julia

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

f lashgordoll,

:oops: : I didn't know zazakell was not with us any longer, please excuse my ignorance, this is to all members

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:16 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

gessner wrote:
Andree is the best in customer service! He made the whole thing so easy. It was less than a month from order to delivery.

I am so happy. :D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

However, I recommend that anyone buying from his site send him this form (filled out) to be included in the shipping docs to avoid a Customs delay:

http://forms.cbp.gov/pdf/CBP_Form_5106.pdf

bump

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]