www.wmdolls.com

Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
snebo14
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is Mistress love dolls a scam site?

Post by snebo14 »

I got the "Kiara" model from them. She's really good for the price. There's some tearing in her vagina but it's my fault. I might buy another and be more careful with her.

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

snebo14 wrote:I got the "Kiara" model from them. She's really good for the price. There's some tearing in her vagina but it's my fault. I might buy another and be more careful with her.
Sweet, I really like my two dolls as well.

snebo14
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by snebo14 »

Considering getting the Jennifer model next, 145cm.

BadGrampy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BadGrampy »

Very interesting thread to read through. I recently purchased a bargain 100cm ("Stella" model) through LoverSire before reading all the bad reports here about them. They sent me pics before they shipped and the pics they sent me matched the doll I ordered with the options I specified and received, all at a very attractive price. There was one small issue which they are taking care of. Shipping took about a week and would have been less except the week-end extended it. The point is if and when you buy these bargain dolls, use PayPal because they will support you if there are problems you cannot resolve with the seller. I had a problem with a previous purchase from China and PayPal got me a full refund after the merchant began ignoring me after they did not take care of the problem they agreed to fix. I looked at MLD for another future doll purchase and liked the fact that they are US based so custom issues should be non-existant. After I purchased LauLi, whom I love by the way, I know there will be more dolls in my future. Now that I have her, I don't know how I managed before I got her!
"You NEXUS 6 - I make your eyes..." Asian Genetic engineer to unidentified trespasser in fog shrouded subzero eye lab.
"If only you could see what your eyes have seen!" Artificial Human (aka Replicant, skin job) Roy Batty

"And the last skin job is Pris, your basic pleasure model for the off-world colonies..."

Blade Runner 1982

None of us is getting out alive, act accordingly...

Justforfun2

Post by Justforfun2 »

It is an addiction to some

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I just ordered a Kiara doll from them about a minute ago!! She will be my first TPE to go with my larger fabric doll. I'll keep everyone posted. I asked that they send head #2 unless the color doesn't match, then head #71 which she is pictured with. (now to hunt down and seclude the corn starch...)
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

slvstake

Post by slvstake »

I was recently emailing back and forth with them. The correspondence was clear and in perfect English. They seemed happy to discuss anything about the dolls they carry. There was no avoidance. I was thinking of ordering through them since they are based on NJ.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

They removed my pictures and all of my information about the doll claiming she looked underage. I don't believe that she does look underage as I am not interested in underage girls only flat chested girls which is not an indicator of maturity. I have seen many dolls with more nubile faces that are much shorter than my doll but because they have gigantic exaggerated busts they are accepted. This is a great insult to me and my tastes and this doll vendor. I do not feel that my doll looks underage in any way. She is very beautiful and has a small bust but I have seen many dolls that actually have faces that look child-like and are only 100 centimeters tall or less but are photographed and shown on this site.

Does this mean I couldn't show a fairy girl anime doll or some other small inflatable here?

I feel like I have been singled out and am deeply insulted by the insinuation that I would want a doll that resembled a child.

I wish to have my post put back up so people can see the adventure I had with this doll seller and I really hope that whoever had my doll pictures and post removed reviews all of the other dolls that are here that are shorter than her, have more childlike faces than her, but have a bust, and destroy their ability to show creative works and embarrass them as you have done to me.

Is all it takes for someones work to be removed one person that feels this way about a doll or was there a general consensus about her? I don't feel that she looks childlike. I created the character that I purchased choosing a specific head and body and wig and gave her a name. How old she is is up to me. I don't feel that she looks like a child and never bought the doll with that in mind.

This really hurts.

Whoever did this must be a real POS who doesn't know how many dolls are like this one on this website. This was a product review to support and endorse a questionable seller.
;-P( | )q-;

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I would say that the answer to the posted topic is a resounding "NO"! They are NOT a scam site! I got my doll today and she is every bit of TPE and locking metal skeleton that she is supposed to be! No cutting corners either! She came with a cotton 'jammie' body sock, wig, flushing kit, gloves, a very nice wig comb, a 'condom', lube, lipstick, an inconspicuous bag of white powder! LOL! I don't know if anyone has joked about receiving an inconspicuous bag of white powder with their doll so I'm not sure if my joke will be original or not! Suffice to say, the doll is NOT a joke! She is VERY HEAVY, VERY BEAUTIFUL, and VERY SOFT!

I haven't given her a name yet but by the end of the photo shoot you might see why it may be 'Erda'!

"In order to form a more perfect Onion..."
Attachment:
DSCF3209.JPG
DSCF3209.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2763 times
UPS Tracking say's 65lbs...sticker on UPS box say's OVER 70 LBS!! LOL! It's FREAKING HEAVY!!
Attachment:
DSCF3208.JPG
DSCF3208.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 2763 times
Talking with the old lady about needing a really soft blanket, maybe a body stocking and then...OH! It came with both!
Attachment:
DSCF3212.JPG
DSCF3212.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2763 times
I'm no OJ but my hands still won't fit in those gloves!!
Attachment:
DSCF3222.JPG
DSCF3222.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2763 times
And, of course, this is 100% pure Colombian mountain grown angel d...doll talc...it's doll talc.
Attachment:
DSCF3221.JPG
DSCF3221.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2763 times
:haha4:

A pose (very tight locking joints, wired fingers, standing feet, butt, vag, and mouth openings)...
IMG_20200326_215243.jpg
IMG_20200326_215243.jpg (937.01 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
IMG_20200326_215248.jpg
IMG_20200326_215248.jpg (853.03 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
And here she is after being here for a couple of days and me standing her up successfully
Attachment:
IMG_20200326_215306.jpg
IMG_20200326_215306.jpg (959.89 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
I give you...Erda!!

This was where I asked for advice on dealing with a new TPE doll while avoiding stander her up all the time. I am beyond that shake-down phase and have no problem standing her now and wouldn't want advice about the subject anyway by now.

So far I would recommend them especially if you are in the USA and don't have a TPE doll yet! The prices are insanely low compared to everyone else and the quality seems to be high enough!

NOW! I have seen faces of dolls more young looking than this one still being posted on this site all the time. I have seen dolls much smaller than this one, even with younger looking faces than this one, posted still and regularly on this site!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HERE is BUST SIZE! If you are insulted by a woman without tits than you may have some sick twisted chauvinism where women with flat chests are inferior or wouldn't be sexy or wanted by a man so you have to have TITS on your doll to deem her MATURE or not. I see my doll as a smaller scale flat chested woman and I really love this doll.

HERE is a picture I found on eBay of a real life flat chested mature woman that my doll may represent as seen in the wild.
THEY DO EXIST!
dollalike.jpg
dollalike.jpg (127.24 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
I'm sorry if I got a really great deal on this doll that you are currently endorsing through another vendor selling her at almost three times the cost I paid and are jealous or miffed about that.

The only difference between my doll and most of yours is that she has a flat chest. That does not make her look like a child.
Just look! She is wearing sunglasses and an eighties iconic shirt AND SMOKING! You know she wouldn't do this if she wasn't at least 18 or even 21 in some places!!
:fist:
Her name is from Norse mythology, BTW.
Last edited by Anung Un Rama on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: removing unneeded comment for members favor!
;-P( | )q-;

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

Alright! It's OFFICIAL! I LOVE THIS DOLL! She is so much fun to pose and to play with. Her hands and fingers are awesome! Today I powdered her again and changed her poses around a couple of times to avoid any sagging or impressions. She's holding up very well and is very soft and cuddly. I may have to get another one from them as they are such a great price. She's so beautiful.

Here is another doll from them I'm thinking of getting one day soon. I would choose the 'medium' bust option, though. A user shows pictures of that one from a link at the bottom of the sales page...

https://www.mistresslovedolls.com/product-page/168cm-58

GREAT DEALS!!

I LOVE THIS DOLL!
;-P( | )q-;

vtt2jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vtt2jam »

Does anyone have any home out of the box photos of their Tara 100 Doll? Thinking about getting one.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

Staraway wrote:Alright! It's OFFICIAL! I LOVE THIS DOLL! She is so much fun to pose and to play with. Her hands and fingers are awesome! Today I powdered her again and changed her poses around a couple of times to avoid any sagging or impressions. She's holding up very well and is very soft and cuddly. I may have to get another one from them as they are such a great price. She's so beautiful.

Here is another doll from them I'm thinking of getting one day soon. I would choose the 'medium' bust option, though. A user shows pictures of that one from a link at the bottom of the sales page...

https://www.mistresslovedolls.com/product-page/168cm-58

GREAT DEALS!!

I LOVE THIS DOLL!
I have that one in the medium bust. She was the first one I've ordered from them.
Attachments
IMG_20190416_002049445_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190416_002049445_HDR.jpg (825.23 KiB) Viewed 2606 times

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Staraway wrote:They removed my pictures and all of my information about the doll claiming she looked underage. I don't believe that she does look underage as I am not interested in underage girls only flat chested girls which is not an indicator of maturity. I have seen many dolls with more nubile faces that are much shorter than my doll but because they have gigantic exaggerated busts they are accepted. This is a great insult to me and my tastes and this doll vendor. I do not feel that my doll looks underage in any way. She is very beautiful and has a small bust but I have seen many dolls that actually have faces that look child-like and are only 100 centimeters tall or less but are photographed and shown on this site.

Does this mean I couldn't show a fairy girl anime doll or some other small inflatable here?

I feel like I have been singled out and am deeply insulted by the insinuation that I would want a doll that resembled a child.

I wish to have my post put back up so people can see the adventure I had with this doll seller and I really hope that whoever had my doll pictures and post removed reviews all of the other dolls that are here that are shorter than her, have more childlike faces than her, but have a bust, and destroy their ability to show creative works and embarrass them as you have done to me.

Is all it takes for someones work to be removed one person that feels this way about a doll or was there a general consensus about her? I don't feel that she looks childlike. I created the character that I purchased choosing a specific head and body and wig and gave her a name. How old she is is up to me. I don't feel that she looks like a child and never bought the doll with that in mind.

This really hurts.

Whoever did this must be a real POS who doesn't know how many dolls are like this one on this website. This was a product review to support and endorse a questionable seller.
They've done that to me and my pics also, with dolls have have real tits and hairy pussy. I like natural hairy pussy and always add hair to my dolls. I had her in a pony tail and they said it makes her too young looking. And a pic with a Minnie Mouse print on her underwear. Your not singled out, the site administrators are just overly paranoid about it. Their based in Canada, and even though Canada seems to be run by radical liberals the State is overly strict on young looking dolls for some reason. Even busting people for small dolls with big tits in the past. Plus the site is very biased against any kind of cheap dolls and dolls that aren't from "their list" of sellers. Seeing as these sellers sponsor TDF.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I was told my doll in question was banned all together in the future no matter how I dressed her or made her up. I argued the point of tits and hair to no avail and was told I'd be banned and had a suspension put on any type of posting. After a week or so I PM'd administration to ask for posting privileges back and it was granted with conditions and probation.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I also have a Kiara doll from Mistress love dolls and she is great. I had a real woman for 5 years with similar proportions and she was 36 at the time. Very small and petite with nearly no tits. She was VERY sexy and I loved fucking her. She was so good and horny. This doll reminds me of her and I blow mad loads with it. They are SEX dolls after all?

INFORMATIONS