www.beautiful-dolls.com

Implanted hair for WM& YL dolls

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Implanted hair for WM& YL dolls

Post by beautifuldolls »

This implanted hair makes TPE ladies more realistic. What do you think? It is available for all jinsan dolls.
If you like this option, don't forget to let us know during order. :wink:
Joy
Attachments
QQ图片20190629111236.png
QQ图片20190629111236.png (353.63 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
QQ图片20190629111229.png
QQ图片20190629111229.png (452.34 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
QQ图片20190629111238.png
QQ图片20190629111238.png (389.83 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Implanted hair for WM& YL dolls

Post by Dollover2000 »

Wow! Cool.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

very nice and so realistic.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

What's the cost for this option? What are the available colors, lengths, and styles?
Update: I just talked to chat and the cost is $300.

Agalmatoreveur

Post by Agalmatoreveur »

Cool, something else for Jinsan to completely fuck up and then deny responsibility for.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

So implanted hair is all the rage this year? :D Looking good!

Definitely interesting and good to see be available, even in this low tier of dolls. Personally I'm skeptic about it though, especially in the long run. It's not like a wig where you can just throw it and get a new one when it's too messy to maintain or worn out, so I imagine it will require a lot of care. Definitely a golden option for photographers, but for the bed? We'll see.

I guess you can still put on a wig-cap to use other wigs for variation or to simply protect the implanted hair for situations where it doesn't matter, like sleeping. If I choose this option on a future doll I will likely not want it longer than to the shoulders, which should save time and frustration for the maintenance.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Nord wrote:So implanted hair is all the rage this year? :D Looking good!

Definitely interesting and good to see be available, even in this low tier of dolls. Personally I'm skeptic about it though, especially in the long run. It's not like a wig where you can just throw it and get a new one when it's too messy to maintain or worn out, so I imagine it will require a lot of care. Definitely a golden option for photographers, but for the bed? We'll see.

I guess you can still put on a wig-cap to use other wigs for variation or to simply protect the implanted hair for situations where it doesn't matter, like sleeping. If I choose this option on a future doll I will likely not want it longer than to the shoulders, which should save time and frustration for the maintenance.
If you will get bored with the hair style or after a long time the hair will start to look worse you can always put a wig on the hair :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS