exdollofficial.com

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

So I've been in kind of hiatus from pictures from a while.... with all this Covid crap, and all the stuff going on around this place, I have not being particularly in the mood for it.... but my wife got me a green/blue screen, so I can actually edit any kind of background which,its pretty neat.... I have 0 experience doing this, or any editing at all, so any recommendations, feedback, advice its pretty welcome.

I'll be using this post for edited pictures, and the regular closet for any non edited pictures or just regular pictures.

So I've started to use gimp for this, and watching some videos online on how to proceed... so I have barely started, I know there is gonna be a lot of errors in the pictures, don't be afraid to point things out or give any feedback/recommendations that will help me improve.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy!
Attachments
High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77700208999a.jpg
High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77700208999a.jpg (686.57 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
IMG_7126a.JPG
IMG_7126a.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
IMG_7202a.jpg
IMG_7202a.jpg (970.11 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
thumb-1920-515150a.jpg
thumb-1920-515150a.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3018 times
thumb-1920-856730a.jpg
thumb-1920-856730a.jpg (504.06 KiB) Viewed 3018 times
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

mosterleon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0

Post by mosterleon »

Photo compositing is its own art. Keep practicing and you will get ever better. The key to reducing post processing on green screen is even soft lighting, usually from two softboxes at 45-degree angle. Search YouTube for “chromakey” and you will find a wealth of techniques.

She is beautiful. I may have to get an elf some day. :)

JohnQPrivate
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnQPrivate »

What is Elfie? She looks like something straight out of an MMO.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

mosterleon wrote:Photo compositing is its own art. Keep practicing and you will get ever better. The key to reducing post processing on green screen is even soft lighting, usually from two softboxes at 45-degree angle. Search YouTube for “chromakey” and you will find a wealth of techniques.

She is beautiful. I may have to get an elf some day. :)
Thanks for the advice I'll check it out... about the softboxes I think the biggest problem I have is that I have to take pictures at night, I never have much of a chance to take day pictures... so I have to use strong lights to get something semi decent....

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

JohnQPrivate wrote:What is Elfie? She looks like something straight out of an MMO.
She is my ex145.... I call her Elfie cuz I have never being good at naming things... I'm a gamer and anime fan even when this outfit is more on the steampunk side...

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

My dream doll is a EX145 Nina elf
glad to see that you are still posting pictures of her

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Hey, reading the intro was misleading -- you played it down, so I was expecting really crappy results! These are all good pictures!

I like the second one with the purple backing and the one with the steam punk looking wand best of all. I really can't advise you on composting images as I'm pretty terrible at it. The thing that did help me on the few I did was adding a filter to photos to tonally tie in the disparate elements in a picture. It's probably bad technique though as I'm not good at it!

Just for fun, I put Elfie's photo through Photoshop Express (free phone app), and tried a few filters. I quite like this one (charm 4?) - in before and after vision :haha4:
PSX_20201014_205116.jpg
PSX_20201014_205116.jpg (503.54 KiB) Viewed 2903 times
It's not perfect, but photo filters are great fun to play with. Faceapp has on overlay section on it with a lot of stuff like lights. It's well worth having a play with pictures to see what you can do by pushing a few buttons! Hobbies/projects are definitely good to have with Covid looming all the time. Maybe once you get in some practice, Elfie could star in a short comic? It's a good way to structure your shoots and would keep you busy.

Those clockwork wings are pretty badass too!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Willendorph wrote:Hey, reading the intro was misleading -- you played it down, so I was expecting really crappy results! These are all good pictures!

I like the second one with the purple backing and the one with the steam punk looking wand best of all. I really can't advise you on composting images as I'm pretty terrible at it. The thing that did help me on the few I did was adding a filter to photos to tonally tie in the disparate elements in a picture. It's probably bad technique though as I'm not good at it!

Just for fun, I put Elfie's photo through Photoshop Express (free phone app), and tried a few filters. I quite like this one (charm 4?) - in before and after vision :haha4:
PSX_20201014_205116.jpg
It's not perfect, but photo filters are great fun to play with. Faceapp has on overlay section on it with a lot of stuff like lights. It's well worth having a play with pictures to see what you can do by pushing a few buttons! Hobbies/projects are definitely good to have with Covid looming all the time. Maybe once you get in some practice, Elfie could star in a short comic? It's a good way to structure your shoots and would keep you busy.

Those clockwork wings are pretty badass too!
Some phone apps have some really good stuff out there... I'm not very good at those but I have seen some pretty impressive stuff. I did try a couple with the green screen but the quality of the pictures was so bad...(because you gotta pay 100$ for the good stuff) that I decided to go old school at it with my regular camera...

The comic idea is not bad at all, it would be an interesting project as long as I don't decide to procrastinate, and leave it half way done... lol

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Fun photos, I like them alot ! Great to see creative photos on TDF.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Grimmiekins wrote:My dream doll is a EX145 Nina elf
glad to see that you are still posting pictures of her
I did a ton of research like really a lot before I even consider getting a doll... I'm extremely picky with my girls so it was hard to find some that will meet my requirements to be really honest I think there is a ton of really ugly dolls out there, but I had 3 that I really liked on my top list ... and obviously she won... even up to day I think she is one of the prettiest dolls out there....

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

AtomicPunk wrote:Fun photos, I like them alot ! Great to see creative photos on TDF.
Thanks! its fun!!

Chou524597

Post by Chou524597 »

she looks amazing. who did you go through to get this doll?

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Chou524597 wrote:she looks amazing. who did you go through to get this doll?
You can contact dsdoll directly... they won’t have the head in the options, but you can ask for the Nina elf head directly to John...they can get an order for you.

uruk
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by uruk »

Thank you gunsmithcat for the excellent photos. Really like the steampunk theme.

Yuki1
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Yuki1 »

Hello gunsmithcat,

Thank you for your nice pictures of your cute Elfie. I really enjoyed them very much.

INFORMATIONS