It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.


Official TDF Rules & TOS


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
   
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:16 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am
Posts: 2177
Location: China
eyespyone wrote:
This indeed a lovely doll, and I for one, would love to see it produced in Silicone as an option; as well as TPE..

However;
I find the information about the possible fitting of silicone heads on TPE bodies, and vice vera, expressed in the above threads 'confusing' to say the least.
Especially when it comes from a manufacturer.

While the silicone heads may well 'fit' on the TPE bodies, My understanding is that the two materials are not compatible for physical contact with each other in that damage is most likely to result.

Is there some special method of overcoming this incompatibility I am not aware of ??


Hi,yes,the two materials are not compatible. But damage,we haven't discovered that,the only problem is that more oil will come if they are put together.



_____________________________
Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company
Website: http://www.z-onedoll.com
Email: sales@z-onedoll.com z-onedoll@139.com
Skype: z-onedoll@hotmail.com
Contact: David Lee
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:40 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am
Posts: 2177
Location: China
Obin wrote:
Well! Wouldn't this be a good entry in this months photo contest?! viewtopic.php?f=119&t=71698
Image

Simply, WOW!

This one is gorgeous.


Yes,it is gorgeous,thanks for your good comments.



_____________________________
Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company
Website: http://www.z-onedoll.com
Email: sales@z-onedoll.com z-onedoll@139.com
Skype: z-onedoll@hotmail.com
Contact: David Lee
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 2:48 am
Posts: 16
Does this doll (108) have the standing foot option? And can the eyes move?


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:03 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am
Posts: 2177
Location: China
3AM wrote:
Does this doll (108) have the standing foot option? And can the eyes move?


Hi,the 108cm TPE dolls have standing foot option; And the eyes can be moved.



_____________________________
Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company
Website: http://www.z-onedoll.com
Email: sales@z-onedoll.com z-onedoll@139.com
Skype: z-onedoll@hotmail.com
Contact: David Lee
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:04 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 2:48 am
Posts: 16
Hitdoll wrote:
3AM wrote:
Does this doll (108) have the standing foot option? And can the eyes move?


Hi,the 108cm TPE dolls have standing foot option; And the eyes can be moved.

Good to know. Thanks.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:39 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Germany
Hi Wiliam,
your Kitty has green eyes. Me too, I choosed green eyes for my WM-Doll 140cm. But that green was/is terrible bright. The eyes look like lamps or eyes of a ghost. So I exchanged them for brown ones (not original but fitting).
The green eyes of Kitty (Hit-Doll in general) do they have a "normal" eye color?
Anybody knows?


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:36 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:24 am
Posts: 202
Location: Shangri-La
Hi,

I don't see this doll on the website (http://z-onedoll.com) nor in the Aliexpress store. In fact, there appear to be NO products in the Aliexpress store.

Is she still available? I can only see 111cm dolls on your site at present. Also, what number head is the 'Kitty'?



_____________________________
Regards,
SDF

SDF Girls:
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm 'Leia')
- Tama (DollHouse168 100cm 'Poey 2')
- Eirwen (DollHouse168 100cm 'Poey 2')
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)
- Araseli (JMDoll 80cm 'Elf-D')
- Wanda (WM Dolls 65cm 'Lovely')

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:06 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:39 pm
Posts: 18
Location: Germany
small_doll_fan wrote:
Hi,

I don't see this doll on the website (http://z-onedoll.com) nor in the Aliexpress store. In fact, there appear to be NO products in the Aliexpress store.

Is she still available? I can only see 111cm dolls on your site at present. Also, what number head is the 'Kitty'?


I`m creazy for her. I'll buy her here ..> http://www.poupeedargent.com/produit/hi ... nalisation
Attachment:
File comment: Hit-Doll-Kitty 108cm
body = Snow

Hitdoll-108cm.jpg
Hitdoll-108cm.jpg [ 27.03 KiB | Viewed 785 times ]


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:24 am 
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:24 am
Posts: 202
Location: Shangri-La
euro wrote:
small_doll_fan wrote:
Hi,

I don't see this doll on the website (http://z-onedoll.com) nor in the Aliexpress store. In fact, there appear to be NO products in the Aliexpress store.

Is she still available? I can only see 111cm dolls on your site at present. Also, what number head is the 'Kitty'?


I`m creazy for her. I'll buy her here ..> http://www.poupeedargent.com/produit/hi ... nalisation
Attachment:
Hitdoll-108cm.jpg


Well, well. That site seems to be the only place the TPE 108- and 110cm Hitdolls currently are available. Thanks for the link, euro!

FYI - for English-language doll owners, http://www.poupeedargent.com is the same site as http://www.thesilverdoll.com. They advertise as having available both the 111-cm Z-onedoll silicone models, and the 108 and 110cm TPE Hitdoll models.

108cm TPE: http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/hi ... -minidoll/
110cm TPE: http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/hi ... ll-in-tpe/
111cm Silicone (big bust): http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/z- ... c-sexdoll/,
111cm Silicone (small bust): http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/z- ... c-sexdoll/

The 111cm silicone dolls also are available (with and without sound/heating) on Z-onedoll's website: http://www.z-onedoll.com/order_list/Fro ... nId=6.html

I think one of these may well be my next addition. The faces are really cute, and I love that closed-eye face. I wish some of the other manufacturers would create closed-eye faces for the 100cm dolls.



_____________________________
Regards,
SDF

SDF Girls:
- Leia (WM Dolls 136cm 'Leia')
- Tama (DollHouse168 100cm 'Poey 2')
- Eirwen (DollHouse168 100cm 'Poey 2')
- Linnet (SanHui Dolls 65cm 'Linda', Face #4)
- Araseli (JMDoll 80cm 'Elf-D')
- Wanda (WM Dolls 65cm 'Lovely')

SDF Gallery:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14842
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: 108cm TPE Doll with Kitty Face from Hitdoll
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:33 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 am
Posts: 2177
Location: China
small_doll_fan wrote:
euro wrote:
small_doll_fan wrote:
Hi,

I don't see this doll on the website (http://z-onedoll.com) nor in the Aliexpress store. In fact, there appear to be NO products in the Aliexpress store.

Is she still available? I can only see 111cm dolls on your site at present. Also, what number head is the 'Kitty'?


I`m creazy for her. I'll buy her here ..> http://www.poupeedargent.com/produit/hi ... nalisation
Attachment:
Hitdoll-108cm.jpg


Well, well. That site seems to be the only place the TPE 108- and 110cm Hitdolls currently are available. Thanks for the link, euro!

FYI - for English-language doll owners, http://www.poupeedargent.com is the same site as http://www.thesilverdoll.com. They advertise as having available both the 111-cm Z-onedoll silicone models, and the 108 and 110cm TPE Hitdoll models.

108cm TPE: http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/hi ... -minidoll/
110cm TPE: http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/hi ... ll-in-tpe/
111cm Silicone (big bust): http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/z- ... c-sexdoll/,
111cm Silicone (small bust): http://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/z- ... c-sexdoll/

The 111cm silicone dolls also are available (with and without sound/heating) on Z-onedoll's website: http://www.z-onedoll.com/order_list/Fro ... nId=6.html

I think one of these may well be my next addition. The faces are really cute, and I love that closed-eye face. I wish some of the other manufacturers would create closed-eye faces for the 100cm dolls.


Yes,for TPE dolls 108cm and 110cm,they are still available if anyone wants them.



_____________________________
Guangzhou New Sino Environmental Technology Company
Website: http://www.z-onedoll.com
Email: sales@z-onedoll.com z-onedoll@139.com
Skype: z-onedoll@hotmail.com
Contact: David Lee
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: Hitdoll and 8 guests

Chatting users:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum