It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 5:37 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Doll review
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:32 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello TDF it's about time I do a fine review of my doll that I purchased a month ago from hitdoll.

I was searching forum and sites for about a month before coming to a decision. I talked to alot of vendors and manufacturers. I obviously can't buy the first doll I see. What got me to buy from hitdoll was pretty much price discount as they opened a shop on aliexpress. I wasn't sure at that time what to buy and what I really want. I was super scared of weight although I wanted a grownup size. I actually wanted to buy an already used doll to get to know them as it is my first doll anyway and have no experience in them. I did a ton of research and I really thank to all of you of making it possible that forums such as this exists. That includes warnings, scammers, advice and many many other things. I probably wouldn't pull the trigger without this forum and many opinions as there are too many unknowns when you are buying something so expensive. So the price that I paid was only a little higher than good preserve used doll so if I ordered a doll and couldn't handle the weight or something else I could just resell her and order a lighter one. There are tons of warnings on this forum for first time buyers about weight/height issues so from my experience YES NEW BUYERS you should listen to them. :D Don't play tough. More on that later. So lets go to dolls review.

I named her Katie and shes TPE 158cm 31kg #32 head with brown eyes and D-cup. My kind of girl. :)

Attachment:
IMG_20160513_184137[1].jpg
IMG_20160513_184137[1].jpg [ 1.93 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

That was first time I pulled her out of the box. I didn't smell a thing or even if I got very close TPE smell didn't bothered me at all. On the contrary it was kind of nice. Since I powdered her with talc baby Johnson powder she smelled very good. :) So the first review goes to packaging. I was so ultra scared that something would happen to her. Many manufacturers are sending dolls in stupid cartons. :shakefist: This is where I would rate hitdoll with 5/5 and whoever came up with wooden package idea deserves a medal. No seriously. :D Pictures bellow shows inside protection:

Attachment:
IMG_20160513_140013[1].jpg
IMG_20160513_140013[1].jpg [ 2.2 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20160513_135957[1].jpg
IMG_20160513_135957[1].jpg [ 1.48 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

I was so worried about inspection team that they don't do something to her. Seems she went through a rentgen only. Even I had trouble of unpackaging her. All my worries were for nothing. :D I think I spent 3 hours that day just to put everything in order. I think first hour went for just lifting the body to bed as it was heavy as #$%&. I was panicking at that time what the hell did I just order. Lifting her with your back is like lifting double weight in gym with your arms. :cry: I was really worried at that time how things would advance. Well today I can have sex holding her in the air but even just barely. :D Weight handeling takes ALOT of practice. My weight is 70kg and hers is a little less than half that (31kg). As far as height goes I wouldn't go any lower. It's really great. But as far as weight goes around 20kg would be kick ass. She really gives me a workout.
I'm still mastering cowgirl position and I'm almost there. It's very very difficult but possible. Sex with this doll is 5/5. Holy shit it's good. But I will be honest that is after some time when you get used to it. It was quite difficult at start. Now she really turns me on. :D I never knew I could get so into dolls. It feels like real thing no question about it. I also use a female condom as I use coconut oil which shouldn't be used with TPE. But with condom thats like the best natural lubricant I can get. Doggystyle with her makes no difference between doll and real woman. I don't see it. Other pisitions are a little different but feeling is the same. I don't practice anal and BJ. Maybe ill try BJ sometime in the future but her lips are for kissing for now. It feels GREAT. :multi: Can't stop kissing her lol.

Ok so now a little about negatives. Her eyelash was a little off but I glued that and there was a little bubble on her right hand wrist. Those two didn't bother me at all. What bothered me is this:

Attachment:
IMG_20160513_205021[1].jpg
IMG_20160513_205021[1].jpg [ 2 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

Dear hitdoll I know it wasn't on purpose and I did alot of research on TPE durability. I don't expect this doll to last 3 years. If it does then :thumbs_up: . But I got this tear on first day without any sex what so ever. She arrived with it. I spread her leg a bit that thats what I got. On second day with David (he was very suportive and giving advice) I glued a bit but that part failed completely. Pictures on 2nd or 3rd day:

Attachment:
IMG_20160515_214141[1].jpg
IMG_20160515_214141[1].jpg [ 1.74 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

As I said I don't expect TPE to be durable and I was expecting something like this after 3 months. But on 1st day??? REALLY?? :shakefist: Talk about bad luck lol. Tear at the worst possible place. This spot was badly manufactured. :S Later on this structure was kind of collapsing with weird TPE pieces falling inside of her. It felt to me like when using a ... let's say a paint and you are painting a wall or whatever and when you're running out of paint that leftover on the bottom of a box when you know mixture is not good anymore and you keep painting it further and later it can be seen on wall you can see that tiny spot when its just not the same anymore and its a bit different. This is exactly how I feel about this failed place. A leftover of material. At least it behaved that way. That would be the only negative thing I have about doll itself. Everything else was very good. So yeah... for first time buyers/readers welcome to TPE world. Glue doesn't always help and your dolls durability doesn't depend just on your handling but also on pure luck.

Nevertheless she's much more beautiful in person than on pictures. I don't regret purchasing/owning her. I think I will buy a lighter silicone doll next year for easier positioning/durability/skeleton. I can still handle Katie and don't regret I purchased this weight as I'm getting used to it. I want to practice and thats what it is for my first doll. A cheap realistic one to practice things on her and when the time comes I will purchase a silicone one when I will know exactly what and how I want her to be. And this doll is doing an excellent job at this. NO REGRETS. :D

Ok a little sum up now:
- Communication with hitdoll (good, David sent me quick videos which are far better than pictures).
- Time on delivery ((1 week for manufacture, 1 week for delivery) it was in my range of expectations).
- Packaging and protection (SUPER AWESOME 5/5 ;note that smaller dolls are still being sent in carton boxes at least in that time).
- Website attraction (3/5, I would give it 2 but seems you fixed links a bit and added fixed prices on dolls so lets say its 3. Table between sized and weight is really good keep it that way. But many things suck. :? At my time links didn't work, there were price ranges and... i don't want to get into it but a good looking site is basically Z-onedoll with silicones. That is how it should look like. I would give that a 4/5. But since as my understanding goes hitdoll is focusing more on silicone dolls and as they have Silicone and TPE sites separately its makes sense. I still suggest that link from hitdoll (MAIN LINK) directs you to correct TPE english site not chinese. You are driving away customers. :P I remember my first impression when looking for a doll. Hitdolls link was broken, I checked them a little anyway and then I was redirected to TPE site with price ranges where I didn't have a clue about anything. No head selections or anything. I closed it and looked for other dealers. :? Only later a price discount and pictures from aliexpress got me back. Your site should look like the one you sell silicone ones. It's a shame because you make good products for this price. I don't regret it in the end even though I was a little scared because there aren't alot of reviews on this forum about TPEs 8) ).
- Dolls skeleton (3/5 well thats TPE, for first time buyers you should know that silicone has better metal/skeleton inside of them I was aware of that so maybe I should go with 4 as I knew what I was buying. Joint on right leg is kind of loose though. Even gravity can pull it down I place it correctly. On other leg I can almost kill myself when trying to move it :? . No other problems detected).
- Sex (5/5 this is where TPE eats silicone. I will write it again: 5/5!!!!) :D
- Durability (can't say it at this point as only her lower part failed but I'm ready for trouble. :D Thats the way TPE should be).
- Softness (I like the air filled boobs and her body. By the way her head has something inside (forehead) that feels more realistic and you can't push your finger through her :))

If I remember something to write down that I forgot I'll add later. I don't regret owning a doll and it turned out it's better than I thought. Here are some more pictures of her:

Attachment:
IMG_20160611_162936[1].jpg
IMG_20160611_162936[1].jpg [ 1.16 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20160527_123625[1].jpg
IMG_20160527_123625[1].jpg [ 1.11 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

Attachment:
IMG_20160614_111926[1].jpg
IMG_20160614_111926[1].jpg [ 1.65 MiB | Viewed 3239 times ]

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Doll review
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:45 pm 

Hi Raveni548,

Thanks for the review, I'm impressed with the packaging :-) My doll came in a cardboard box! Sorry to hear about her damage, the same happened to my doll Ami, a few days after I received her. She is very delicate. I have repaired her 3 times now and have had to perform some drastic surgeries. Hopefully the third time is the charm.
Hope all goes well for you and Katie.

Tyr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:54 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hey Tyr,

Thanks for reply. I would probably try repairing her the second time but since tear is not spreading anymore and material down there seems very stable I'm afraid to do anything since on first try glue did more damage than help. I'm only taking drastic surgery if tear decides to advance from the inside. Its not pretty to watch but I don't want to screw it more as it is. When legs are closed its barely visible.
I wish you all the best with your surgery. :D

Raveni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:50 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Did you put tpe glue on both sides of the tear? You need to " melt" both sides to fuse together.
DL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:54 pm 

I have owned 3 TPE dolls myself. Something like that happening on the first day means something had to go wrong during the manufacturing process. I have had my share of micro-damages to my TPE dolls but nothing like that, and certainly not on the first day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:50 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Congrats on your new arrival! She is a beauty and they are a little on the fragile side.

Could the tears and TPE degradation have anything to do with the condom and coconut oil you used???
I have heard similar stories when TPE comes in contact with the wrong lube, oil or material. I hope this is not the case and you can do some first aide to get her back to a sense of wholeness. Having dolls takes a lot of care, experimentation and patience. I have made my share of flubs and horrible mistakes. Even most manufacturing errors can be overcome with some research and ingenuity. Hang in there, I wish the both of you the very best. Keep us updated and use the resources here for questions or suggestions.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:20 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I used less than a drop of glue in between of a little hole as shown in first tear picture. I think the part a little bellow of tear failed and stretched uncontrollably. I started using coconut lube on week two together with female condom to protect TPE from it. That certainly isn't the cause. I'm her owner for a month now. I waited that long before review to see if something else fails or if tear keeps advancing. It seems fine now. The only thing I use on this spot is pure talc powder but not too much. Only when inserting. I don't think its repairable at this moment since its TPE. As I said I will only take action if it advance and hope for the best. She is a beauty though. :D

Raveni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:10 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Congrats! She is a beauty.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:02 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Take a look at this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=73170

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=72751

This member had similar issue with tears and it looks like he did a really good job in repairs. He used soldering iron and heated butter knife. It's a technique I have also used with some measure of success. Feel free to contact any of us for questions or concerns.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:50 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi Raveni548,very sorry about that tear. If you need any more help,please contact us.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:53 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello :D

It has been more than a year and it is my obligation to report the durability of my doll. :)
Here is my beauty:

Attachment:
bunny girl.jpg
bunny girl.jpg [ 1.83 MiB | Viewed 1542 times ]

Long story short I expect her to last another year. I'm not careful with her as I was at the start. If I'm into rough sex I just throw her around in different positions and not watching for her safety. That being said let me tell you what is not durable. :D
Most problematic part are probably fingers on her hands. I cannot make them in straight line anymore and wires inside have penetrated the TPE skin so I cut them a little and add protective gloves. My little tear at her love part teared a little further (see pictures above at my original post) but overall im surprised its pretty durable since I'm using a very big meiki insert that just barelly makes it inside. Sometimes I just smash it between her legs to hold still so I can reach her lips while in missionary position. She is after all 158cm and I'm 21cm bigger so it makes a difference.
Second thing is she pills alot inside her mouth so she will be full of holes and probably wont be usable after a year. I do love rough deep kissing. :D
Joints and skeleton is as good as first week I received her. I use only light colored cloths so no stains or visible marks. Her neck is still making some "old bed" sound and I'm trying to fix that with injection gel.
Other than mouth,fingers and TPE skin tears between her love part (happens to everybody) she is quite durable.
The only thing I would do differently is pick up a lighter doll. And that will be my second doll no more than 18kg at the cost of height. Would preffer even lower for easier position switching. Currently its nearly impossible.
Hitdoll don't make any more TPE dolls but I wanted to make this quick review anyhow. :)
I will end this with a quick thought: Dolls are a fabulous invention in current age that makes our life much much easier. I don't see myself without one anymore. :D

Thanks for reading. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:16 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Thanks for your quick reveiw! Good news is that we are considering restarting our TPE production again.

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]