sexyrealsexdolls.com

Candy8teen head swap

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Candy8teen Dolls
mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Candy8teen head swap

Post by mccobb »

I don't know why I never considered this earlier. I adore my Candy8teen Lolly doll, who I call Lo. However, I am always disappointed by the profile of her face...the nose is too flat for my taste. Another drawback, one that is often encountered with real girls too, is that she doesn't give head!
DSC_0111 (2).JPG
DSC_0111 (2).JPG (2.83 MiB) Viewed 6113 times
I was lamenting these things when I rolled over in bed to face my Katie head, also from Candy8teen. I adore her, too. Her profile is gorgeous and she gives some of the deepest, most intense suckjobs I've ever had. But, alas, she's just a head.
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 6113 times
Then it dawned on me...why not swap heads?
I figure it can't be too difficult to saw off Lo's head, taking care to match the contour of the already decapitated Katie head, and then adhere Katie's head onto Lo's body. I'm thinking of using "DAP Household Adhesive Sealant (100% silicone)" for this, since it already worked well for fixing the head of my Cassie onto her torso.
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG (2.48 MiB) Viewed 6113 times
Blotchy skin on my Cassie due to an unfinished work in progress...see my "Project Pris" postings.

Should I run some sort of reinforcement rod between the body and head? Should I not attempt this head swap at all? Please add some feedback before I go and make a big mistake!

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Candy8teen head swap

Post by itsme »

Another drawback, one that is often encountered with real girls too, is that she doesn't give head!

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
I hate that too :haha4: :haha4:

But you are right the Kelly head She is great for head.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

If you do this PM me your no# I will walk you trow it . Get this item 360400212045 and this one 360323302970
and a 1/2 " or 3/4 PVC pipe. I don't spell well enough or type well enough to do a tutorial .

I would wright one but don't have the time to do all the spell check.
and I don't want to read any shit head crying comments about my spelling.

But I will help you, If you would like for me to give you a call. My spelling and typing over the phone in impeccable :haha4:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

itsme wrote: My spelling and typing over the phone in impeccable :haha4:
:lol:

@mccobb: If you do this, what do you plan on doing with Lolly's head?

And do you have more pics of your Lolly in that outfit? She's a real looker!

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

If you do this, what do you plan on doing with Lolly's head?

I'm really not sure what I'll do with the Lolly head. Thanks for the compliments. I've worked hard on her!
I do have more pix of her, posted on another site. I do plan on posting them at TDF eventually. Here's another, to give you a taste...
bonita-beach.jpg
bonita-beach.jpg (212.94 KiB) Viewed 6052 times

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

mccobb wrote:.
If you do this, what do you plan on doing with Lolly's head?

I'm really not sure what I'll do with the Lolly head. Thanks for the compliments. I've worked hard on her!
I do have more pix of her, posted on another site. I do plan on posting them at TDF eventually. Here's another, to give you a taste...
bonita-beach.jpg

What sight? Link us so we can see.

narcissus
That is a good on no? My phone spelling is just unbelievable good.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

itsme wrote:What sight? Link us so we can see.
Yeah, I wanna see, too! :)
My phone spelling is just unbelievable good.
Yeah, just as long as no one asks you to spell something while on the phone with you! :wink:

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

Please post pics as I have been contemplating a similar procedure.

Itsme, maybe you could type up the tutorial on a cell phone keyboard.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

HRHuffinpuff wrote:Please post pics as I have been contemplating a similar procedure.

Itsme, maybe you could type up the tutorial on a cell phone keyboard.

HRHuffinpuff

I think mccobb is going to take some photos and do a tutorial. (He types and spell better than I)
I am going to have to make the Kelly head so she can be put on the dolls. I have been asked to do this for so long but I get side tracked E/Z :haha4:

HRHuffinpuff

Post by HRHuffinpuff »

One of the issue that has me currently stalled is that the head I purchased does not match the skin tone of the doll I purchased used from another TDF member. I have completed enough repairs to make her functional, but I'm not really excited about the anime style cosmetic changes made by the previous owner (and her eyes keep falling out).

I was thinking of doing a "Bride of Frankenstein" or stitched zombie full body makeover to compensate for multiple skin tones, but not sure I would find her as attractive (as well as fear of developing a necromantic fetish).

mccobb
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mccobb »

BEFORE:
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 5840 times
AFTER:
DSC_0066.JPG
DSC_0066.JPG (2.56 MiB) Viewed 5840 times
It is finished. With great input from Itsme, I have swapped the heads. There are pictures in my album,
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4763

A list of steps can be followed in the album, or are written in more detail here:

Procedure for swapping Kelly head onto Lolly body
1. Cut off Lolly head, using sawing action with a slightly serrated knife, like a butter knife, leaving as much neck as possible (just below the chin.) Cuts can be started with an Exacto blade, and jagged edges can also be cleaned up with an Exacto, but don’t cut stuff away until you’re sure. You can plan your cuts by marking them with DRY ERASE MARKER.
2. Cut neck from Kelly head, also using a slightly serrated knife, just below the chin to remove any trace of neck. You can leave some neck for now and remove it as necessary later…better to have too much neck and remove it later rather than to remove some only to find you need it later.
3. Cut a + shape in the center of the foam inside the Lolly neck, and push about 6 inches of ¾” diameter PVC pipe into the body until it is flush with the top of the neck and won’t interfere with the Kelly mouthpiece, which tears easily.
4. Place Kelly head on Lolly neck and inspect.
5. Adjust height and angle of head to taste, removing some Lolly neck if necessary and adding or removing bits of foam to adjust firmness or bendability of neck. Adjust fit for the front of the neck so that any imperfections in alignment are in the back and will be covered by a wig.
6. When satisfied with head placement, use Contact Cement to fuse head foam to neck foam. Also use this cement to add extra pieces of foam if any. After allowing 15 minutes for tackiness, the foam will stick to ANYTHING, so be careful and wear gloves.
7. Lightly scrub the urethane surfaces to be fused together with fine sand paper
8. Clean the urethane surfaces with Cotol-240, then wipe away white residue with a soapy rag.
9. Mix a dab of Aquaseal with some make-up to match skin tone.
10. Use Aquaseal to fuse urethane parts of head to body, working with the front first, so any mismatches are in back. Smooth Aquaseal with gloved hands. Let doll and head sit for at least 2 hours, by pressing parts together against a wall, but not too hard or else the neck could get kinked.
11. If necessary, super glue can be used to fuse in some gaps, but it will dry hard. Super glue can possibly be softened using Cotol-240.
12. If dirty, urethane skin can usually be cleaned using a cloth dampened (not dripping) with acetone.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Excellent job, mccobb!

The Candy8teen B4 models, they just have the PVC tubes connecting the head to the neck area. That way, they can move their heads all around. I love their ability to do that. I'd rather not seal their heads to the necks, but I did seal the head pipes to the neck pipes, though. That way their heads don't fall off, and they can have the 360 movement as well. My Marianne, her head/neck pipes came off altogether, so I took a thick PVC pipe from my B5 and shoved it into the foam inside her neck, and plopped her head on it the other end of the pipe. Seems to be working just fine that way.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

HRHuffinpuff put the Kelly head in the sun say by a window this will make her darker.

mccobb
Great job thanks for sharing the instructions. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great post mccobb, and great job really well done. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS