sexyrealsexdolls.com

Making a new doll out of the one I have.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Candy8teen Dolls
Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Making a new doll out of the one I have.

Post by Kevin_the_cruel »

I have a candy 18 doll that is in bad need of repair. Her face is ruined and her fingers are torn beyond repair. I bought a latex mask for her from ct outlet. It is the "Josie" mask but it doesn't fit her head tightly so I stuck a wig in the mask as well as the head. I was thinking about repairing her body using latex and silicone feet and plastic hands for the repair as well to give her some good looks. Do you think the latex will work? My doll is 4'6 and with the proper repair she will be 4'11. I know you are thinking that I should buy another doll but I love the one I have. We took a trip to Indiana (Now we live there) and her face got cut to shreds since she was right next to the edge of a sharp t.v stand. Her head doesn't stay on so I used a piece of wood to keep her head on. I think that the latex if used properly will do the trick. Any suggestions will be highly consided. Thanks.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: Making a new doll out of the one I have.

Post by itsme »

Latex will stick to the c18 girls with crazy glue .
I hope you are able to fix her It's sad when you like something so much and it need reaper .

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thank you itsme, I will add crazy glue before I add the latex. This is what she looks like so far:
006.JPG
006.JPG (451.26 KiB) Viewed 5049 times

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

8O' That's different'.....Definetely Unique! :thumbs_up:
:painting:

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Hay Kevin, That latex mask is a great idea. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I have an old taffy that I am restoring, and her mouth is really messed up and needs new lips. I do have a replacement head, but I still would like to repair the old one. I think the lips from a latex mask may just be the aswer I have been looking for. I thank you for mentioning the idea. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :multi: :multi: :multi: :glou: :glou: :glou:

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

You're welcome Joe Bin, glad I could help. You can find Latex masks at Amazon, Ebay, and my favorite CT outlet (that's where I got my Josie Mask). I'm gonna be repairing and adding some new additions to her via latex. Why would I spend $6,000 on a new doll when I can spend under $500 on repairs and upgrades. Besides I love this doll to death. She's my all time gal.

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Kevin_the_cruel wrote:You're welcome Joe Bin, glad I could help. You can find Latex masks at Amazon, Ebay, and my favorite CT outlet (that's where I got my Josie Mask). I'm gonna be repairing and adding some new additions to her via latex. Why would I spend $6,000 on a new doll when I can spend under $500 on repairs and upgrades. Besides I love this doll to death. She's my all time gal.
Thanks! I will check those places. Meanwhile the Halloween stuff should be soon a peering in the stores, so who knows what cool latex parts I may find in town. I know how you feel about repairing your doll. I will always do what I can, to Keep my dolls in good repair, because I love them all to death. :multi: :multi: :multi:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "I hope you are able to fix her It's sad when you like something so much and it need reaper ." by Candy 18
Sometimes a doll is so bad, maybe it really does need the reaper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMYSWiPm7E0

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic. I'm actually working on buying a new set of feet from sinthetics and a set of hands from a prop shop online. The hole she has between her legs will have an insert added and the normal hole she has in her stomach where the insert went will be covered in latex. all and all she will be fixed up brand new from head to feet literly speaking. The mask I used for her head has eyes alredy. So I just kept the eyes in the head of my once beautiful mate and now her eyes look very enduring. Now I have to get her a new wig and I'm picking a gothic one for her from vampfangs.com ,another online store. I feel inspire to make her look absolutely cute and lovely. I love her to death and I will do my damnest to restore and upgrade her completely. Once again thanks.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

That's a mighty task you are taking one there Kev... Good luck with your project :D
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Kevin_the_cruel wrote:Thanks to everyone who has posted on this topic.
No problem, thanks for starting this thread, it is a great topic
Kevin_the_cruel wrote: I'm actually working on buying a new set of feet from sinthetics and a set of hands from a prop shop online. The hole she has between her legs will have an insert added and the normal hole she has in her stomach where the insert went will be covered in latex. all and all she will be fixed up brand new from head to feet literly speaking. The mask I used for her head has eyes alredy. So I just kept the eyes in the head of my once beautiful mate and now her eyes look very enduring. Now I have to get her a new wig and I'm picking a gothic one for her from vampfangs.com ,another online store. I feel inspire to make her look absolutely cute and lovely. I love her to death and I will do my damnest to restore and upgrade her completely. Once again thanks.
sounds like she is gonna be much improved, I hope to see some pictures of the finished product.

Arden1994
Doll
Doll

Post by Arden1994 »

Yes! I agree - please be sure and post photos! It would be neat if you did a series of before, during and after to document this labor of love/project!

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

I will show the before and after photos very soon. I thought about it and what I'm gonna do is rub glue all over one side of her body then latex that side then repeat on the following side. My number 1 concern is that the latex will not match her mask's skin tone. I'm hoping I'll do my best on the repair and upgrades. But I'll will post before/after shots very shortly. I'm getting the feet (since they are more expensive) second to last before I get the latex. There's a website named gore-galore.com that sells flesh tone latex cheaper than other places. I believe it's $55.00 compared to $69.00 or even $99.00. I'll be going with them. Once again thanks!!!

Kevin_the_cruel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Well here are some photos of my girl. Some of the photos are of what needs to be repaired on her A.S.A.P. Keep in mind that this is the first time I have ever done this. I am a newbie when it comes to repairs. I wouldn't do this for any other Sinthetic Wife unless she was someone I actually feld head over heels for. I love her to death. she's great!! So enough with the talking here are the photos:
Attachments
This wound is between her breasts this one needs urgent care stat!!!
This wound is between her breasts this one needs urgent care stat!!!
012.JPG (259.79 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
If you can see this tear, this one is between her legs. This is where I'm gonna put the insert at then latex it up to make her more realistic.
If you can see this tear, this one is between her legs. This is where I'm gonna put the insert at then latex it up to make her more realistic.
006.JPG (266.03 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
This is one of the reasons why I'm getting her new hands. Her hands can be easily damaged if not treated with the most care.
This is one of the reasons why I'm getting her new hands. Her hands can be easily damaged if not treated with the most care.
005.JPG (481.48 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
This is the first wound that I will be fixing.
This is the first wound that I will be fixing.
004.JPG (405.47 KiB) Viewed 4792 times
This one I took when she was in her happy mood.
This one I took when she was in her happy mood.
008.JPG (332.8 KiB) Viewed 4792 times

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Thanks for the pictures Kevin. The hand looks melted, is that from getting to close to a heater?
It will be interesting to see if the Latex works, as I was thinking of covering my project Taffy with liquid latex.

INFORMATIONS