www.wmdolls.com

Help Deciding Next Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Help Deciding Next Doll

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Hi all,

I need some help on deciding my next doll. I currently own the wm140 and shes been great overall, a year on and shes still in pretty mint condition apart from a little wear in the vaginal area from removing the insert, and her hands i think has broken off from the bracket? but i hear wm hands arent the greatest. I also own a old Lovable doll purchased in 2010 and shes seen better days but still functions well despite all her joints being fairy loose.

I would probably go for another wm doll just cause I love the TPE material and I hear the blend is even softer compared to when I purchased my doll at the start of 2017. My Lovable doll is pretty hard, much firmer in comparison but i suspect silicone has improved alot since mine for sure :wink:

What am looking for mainly is a bigger doll, mainly a taller one. Although my 140 isn't bad by any means, she does at times feel at times too small or short. She also doesnt have that much thickness to her but shes lightweight which is a decent tradeoff. Am not looking for something too big like in the 40kg+ range , maybe between 28-35 is good. In comparison I weighed my own 140 and shes roughly 25kg, My lovable doll in comparison is 32kg, I would say shes heavy but not bad to manage since im used to her weight.

Some dolls ive been eyeing on is the new 166cm, shes not super heavy i think ..at 35kg and has realistic proportions.
wm166b-body-m__89723.1522445080.1280.1280.png
wm166b-body-m__89723.1522445080.1280.1280.png (407.92 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
This 165cm doll despite being quite tall is only as advertised 29kg. Shes got a small frame slighty larger measurements than my 140.
wm165d-33-22__70729.1518548734.1280.1280.png
wm165d-33-22__70729.1518548734.1280.1280.png (357.31 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
The 158cm is probably what am kinda leaning towards, she has realistic proportions and is not too heavy at 31kg.
wm158d-74-14__27313.1514583709.1280.1280.png
wm158d-74-14__27313.1514583709.1280.1280.png (407.32 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
The 157cm looks very attractive (Mandos did a good job on these photos), shes lightweight and has similar measurements to the 140 but being much taller, only issue is from experience in my own 140, its hard to fit some clothing and the small frame is very teen like.
157b-195-2__48715.1516395250.1280.1280.png
157b-195-2__48715.1516395250.1280.1280.png (629.01 KiB) Viewed 3295 times
If anyone has experience or input with my choices feel free to chime in. :)

My Previous review of 140cm
viewtopic.php?f=296&t=81190

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Help Deciding Next Doll

Post by Mr Franz »

I like the 158 too and I agree, quite realistic proportions. Should be pretty easy to dress right off the rack. Then again, so would the 166cm. Guess it comes down to boob size preference between those two. Of course I'd not be able to lift either one. I quite envy you guys healthy enough to do so. :thumbs_up:

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

I have the 140 and like you I have been looking for something taller, and also easier to find clothing for. I eventually settled on the WM163C, which is now on order.
There is a side-by-side comparison of the 163 and 165 at viewtopic.php?f=215&t=75116.
If you like the WM 158 then think about the YL 155 as well, it looks fantastic and is very well reviewed. There are long threads on the forum about both of these.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I personally love the 163 C-cup! Strangely, she is not very popular for some reason.... Which was fine with me because that meant no time waiting in line for the mold to be used!!! The 163 has very "realistic" proportions, nothing is too exaggerated with measurements around 32-23-32. Shopping is a breeze for her compared to trying to find clothes for a 140cm! Anyway, if you want to see a lot of the 163 C-cup, check out Yumiko's thread in my sig!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:another wm doll just cause I love the TPE material and I hear the blend is even softer

Some dolls ive been eyeing on is the new 166cm, shes not super heavy i think ..at 35kg and has realistic proportions.

The 157cm looks very attractive
Im still looking for my first, but these 2 dolls are in my top 5 atm. The 157B for its athletic aesthetics and the 166B (my current nr. 1) for incredible realism.

A few things I sadly havent seen for the 166 yet:
- pictures that truly show the lenght of her legs in a simple standing posture. The pictures ive seen, makes them look unnaturally long, but it might be due to camera perspective and/or her postures.

- i was recently told (being schooled by some very helpfull TDF'ers), that one should ALWAYS see pictures of any doll's genitals, showing placements and looks, before deciding on anything! I plan on using my doll primarily for sex, so this is a big deal to me.

- for some reason this doll didnt get a lot of attention on release and I havent seen a single post reviewing her. I would NEVER buy a doll, that hasnt been "unbiasedbly" (?) reviewed by a TDF member!

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... on/shonda/

Regarding the softer TPE used on the 157B, I havent seen any info on whether its the same formula for the 166, anyone know for sure?
Cause that might actually become a problem for me on the 35kg 166, since I plan on having her stored lying or sitting (worst case) for up to 2 weeks at a time. I imagine the weight would strain the softer TPE way more for longer durations?

@Pip-Doll88 would you mind sharing your thoughts behind considering this particular doll? I would appreciate ANY angle of your brainstorm proces! :)

TIA

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

I have chosen the 158/d model bcs it has a realistic body. 163/C is also great (realistic body also with normal waist) but i ve chosen the 158 bcs it was cheaper around 200euro that the 163/C

Besides butt and bust important to me is the waist.I would never buy a doll with very thin waist.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

ranger42 wrote:I have the 140 and like you I have been looking for something taller, and also easier to find clothing for. I eventually settled on the WM163C, which is now on order.
There is a side-by-side comparison of the 163 and 165 at viewtopic.php?f=215&t=75116.
If you like the WM 158 then think about the YL 155 as well, it looks fantastic and is very well reviewed. There are long threads on the forum about both of these.
Damn now i have more to decide on XD
The 163C looks very nice, also took a look at the YL155 as well, nice proportions and pretty light.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

JCnine wrote:I personally love the 163 C-cup! Strangely, she is not very popular for some reason.... Which was fine with me because that meant no time waiting in line for the mold to be used!!! The 163 has very "realistic" proportions, nothing is too exaggerated with measurements around 32-23-32. Shopping is a breeze for her compared to trying to find clothes for a 140cm! Anyway, if you want to see a lot of the 163 C-cup, check out Yumiko's thread in my sig!
Gratz on your beauty Yumiko, took a look at her in your thread and see looks great :D
It is strange that body type isnt more popular... good height, sexy and nice proportions.
decisions... decisions lol

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:another wm doll just cause I love the TPE material and I hear the blend is even softer

The 157cm looks very attractive
Im still looking for my first, but these 2 dolls are in my top 5 atm. The 157B for its athletic aesthetics and the 166B (my current nr. 1) for incredible realism.

A few things I sadly havent seen for the 166 yet:
- pictures that truly show the lenght of her legs in a simple standing posture. The pictures ive seen, makes them look unnaturally long, but it might be due to camera perspective and/or her postures.

- i was recently told (being schooled by some very helpfull TDF'ers), that one should ALWAYS see pictures of any doll's genitals, showing placements and looks, before deciding on anything! I plan on using my doll primarily for sex, so this is a big deal to me.

- for some reason this doll didnt get a lot of attention on release and I havent seen a single post reviewing her. I would NEVER buy a doll, that hasnt been "unbiasedbly" (?) reviewed by a TDF member!

http://shop.monamourtoujours.com/wm-dol ... on/shonda/

Regarding the softer TPE used on the 157B, I havent seen any info on whether its the same formula for the 166, anyone know for sure?
Cause that might actually become a problem for me on the 35kg 166, since I plan on having her stored lying or sitting (worst case) for up to 2 weeks at a time. I imagine the weight would strain the softer TPE way more for longer durations?

@Pip-Doll88 would you mind sharing your thoughts behind considering this particular doll? I would appreciate ANY angle of your brainstorm proces! :)

TIA
The 166cm I believe is still pretty new, i think it only got introduced maybe a month or two ago, is why there hasnt been much on it so far im guessing.

Regarding dolls genitals and softer TPE, i assume they update all their dolls with any new formula. In some dolls although its the same body, it "seems" the genitals have changed abit, I dunno whether they fixed the older models or its just different colouring/lighting to make it look different. (if anyone has info on this that'll be great :D )

I have my 140 sitting most of the time, there is a slight crease in the bending near the crotch, but for the most part a year on and she still looks like new.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:The 166cm I believe is still pretty new, i think it only got introduced maybe a month or two ago, is why there hasnt been much on it so far im guessing.
Im pretty new on this forum, so thought the "new" threads of her (WM 166B) were vendor specific. But youre right, shes quite new!

Crossing my fingers for future reviews and hope you'll let me cheer alongside you for her safe arrival, if you choose to get her @Pip-Doll88! :D

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote: Crossing my fingers for future reviews and hope you'll let me cheer alongside you for her safe arrival, if you choose to get her @Pip-Doll88! :D
Yes im sure she'll be great! If you do get her im sure she'll arrive safely with no problems :)
I've been eyeing on the 163cm C cup. These photos have me almost sold on her (still deciding xD), whoever took these pics great job.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-c-cup-blair/

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RazielWallachian »

I eyed the 166 WM too for a while. Unfortunately, that 4pack is a turn off for me. Never had a girlfriend with a 4pack perhaps that';s the issue haha. But she's beautiful.
Decided on the YL 148 D cup.

INFORMATIONS