www.wmdolls.com

My First Post. Hello Everyone!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My First Post. Hello Everyone!

Post by SleeplessNights »

Hello everyone,

I suppose this is my introduction to your community! I received an e-mail from WM Dolls at approximately 3am this morning, notifying me that my doll is on the verge of being shipped, and I decided I might as well create an account and describe my experience ordering directly from the manufacturer, for those who are curious.

I purchased my doll from wmdollshop.com on the 10th of June. I'd been intrigued by the prospect of owning a realistic sex doll for over ten years, and had waited patiently until I was sure it was the right time. Even so, upon realizing production had began on my doll and cancellation was off the table, I panicked.

The first thing I began to consider is just how cumbersome a 163cm (5'4"), 48.5kg (107lb) doll might be. Mind you, I live on the third floor of an apartment complex, so it's going to be no small feat to transport her from point A to point B.

Then, I realized I forgot to select the "standing foot" option when placing my order. Hoping to amend my order, I sent two brief messages through the wmdollshop.com messaging service on the 12th of June, requesting a different body type, and the addition of the standing foot option if possible.

Weeks passed and I received no response to my inquiries. At that point, I had to accept that the website explicitly states once your payment is processed, work begins immediately on your order, and no alterations or refunds of any kind are possible.

The layout of the WM Doll Shop website is worth touching on. If you create an account on the website, there is a "messages" tab on the left-hand side of the screen where you can contact a representative of the company. This is the avenue I chose to inquire about the aforementioned changes to my order within.

There is also a "contact us" option on the lower right-hand corner of the screen with a similar messaging function. After receiving no response to my first two messages within 20 days, I reached out to the company again, using this function, and was contacted by someone at the handle sales@wmdolls.com within a day or two, stating my order was ready to ship.

So, I guess the moral of this story is, if you're going to order directly from the manufacturer as I did, please, please get your order correct the first time around. Production may begin on your doll very swiftly, and at that point, you're just going to have to take what you can get.

Also, if you're trying to speak to a sales representative, use the "contact us" option in the lower right-hand corner of the web page as opposed to the "messages" tab in your account settings, or perhaps just reach out to someone at the sales@wmdolls.com handle, which doesn't seem to be listed anywhere on the website.

Anyways, I apologize for this being so long-winded. I would love to hear what other members of the community have experienced ordering from wmdollshop.com. It's still going to be quite a while before my doll arrives, so I look forward to getting to know all of you in the meantime and learning as much as possible.

Cheers!

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My First Post. Hello Everyone!

A quick amendment to my original post: perhaps due to my excitement from finally being contacted by a sales representative, I misconstrued the nature of the e-mail I had received.

After confirming the details of the order I had placed, the representative informed me they would "ship early". I took this to mean production on the doll had been completed, since it had already been 24 days since placing the order at that point. In reality, I was given no indication of how close to completion my doll was (to be fair, I hadn't asked). I only realized this once I requested factory photos and the representative assured me they would e-mail me them upon completion.

I wondered then if perhaps they had not begun work on the order at all. Time wasn't really a factor to me, after all, I had waited a decade or so before finally committing to this decision. But I did wonder if I had missed a crucial opportunity to make the changes to my order I originally couldn't. I wrote back, asking whether it was too late to add the "stand up foot" option to my order.

As of now, I haven't received any word on this. I probably should have asked outright how close to being completed my doll is. I'll make sure to update this thread again once I get more information, as my intention is to report accurately the trajectory of my order, from placement to delivery.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey sleepless! Welcome to the club! :p which doll did you get? 107lbs will be a chore for sure man. :O Especially for a first? Also, you could probably have saved some funds if you had gone through a vendor!

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

Hello and welcome, I was able to make a change about two weeks after ordering a Sanhui, but it was a change in pigmentation so I think this phase is one of the last of the process.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Zippy81 wrote:Hey sleepless! Welcome to the club! :p which doll did you get? 107lbs will be a chore for sure man. :O Especially for a first? Also, you could probably have saved some funds if you had gone through a vendor!
I decided on the 163cm H-cup with head #74... and yeah, the weight's got me a little nervous for sure! I probably should have used a vendor but I was leery about ordering from what I thought could be an untrustworthy source... if only I'd known how many vendors receive high praise from the members of this forum!

By the way, your Taylor is enchantingly beautiful! She looks fairly sizable herself... although in her case, I imagine most of the weight comes directly from her chest! :wink:

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

vikwey wrote:Hello and welcome, I was able to make a change about two weeks after ordering a Sanhui, but it was a change in pigmentation so I think this phase is one of the last of the process.
Hmm, interesting. I'm not sure how far along in the process the standing foot option is implemented but my contact did message me the other night saying he would "try his best", so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. And thanks for the reply, it's nice to meet you!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

SleeplessNights wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Hey sleepless! Welcome to the club! :p which doll did you get? 107lbs will be a chore for sure man. :O Especially for a first? Also, you could probably have saved some funds if you had gone through a vendor!
I decided on the 163cm H-cup with head #74... and yeah, the weight's got me a little nervous for sure! I probably should have used a vendor but I was leery about ordering from what I thought could be an untrustworthy source... if only I'd known how many vendors receive high praise from the members of this forum!

By the way, your Taylor is enchantingly beautiful! She looks fairly sizable herself... although in her case, I imagine most of the weight comes directly from her chest! :wink:
Ahh the curvy sensation! Just plan your moves and maybe use an office chair to move her around!yea that's understandable I was the same way. :) Thanks :p Yea shes pretty well proportioned but as you said most her weight is in the chest and hips. I still haven't managed to buy a scale to weigh her though lol I can carry her around in the bridal position pretty easily though.

Akimbo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Akimbo »

Imo any doll that exceeds 60lbs standing foot option is a must! Without a doubt in my mind, because just the idea of giving the doll the ability to stand would make things waaaaay easier to dress her up. Plus storing her anywhere else besides having her lay on the bed would be great since the option is there. I dont think that hanging her by the hook in a closet would be advised since i've read that at some point in time the weight will give in and the integrity of the neck bones would not be strong enough to support it.

Admittingly the fun part for me within the first week of ownership was just dressing her up. ><

I'd also want to add that with the standing foot option it would give you additional options on how you want to go about moving her from point A to point B when she is placed in a neutral standing position. Otherwise without it, bridal carry is your only optimal option. I hope there was enough window for WM Dolls to change the skeleton for you in time.
WM163cm H-Cup Nicole
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1344113
https://imgur.com/a/rVs7soB

The Doll Server Discord https://discord.gg/H3suzwe
Join Us and get to know our doll community!

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

For a heavy lady like that, probably a stool with wheel is a good idea:
http://a.co/dQIqMh7
Only $30. Wheelchair is safer, but also bulkier and not easy to put her on.

I can carry my 58lb Debbie around just fine, but any doll heavier than that will just kill me!
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

philpw99 wrote:For a heavy lady like that, probably a stool with wheel is a good idea:
http://a.co/dQIqMh7
Only $30. Wheelchair is safer, but also bulkier and not easy to put her on.

I can carry my 58lb Debbie around just fine, but any doll heavier than that will just kill me!
Thanks for the suggestion; I went ahead and ordered one!

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Akimbo wrote:Imo any doll that exceeds 60lbs standing foot option is a must! Without a doubt in my mind, because just the idea of giving the doll the ability to stand would make things waaaaay easier to dress her up. Plus storing her anywhere else besides having her lay on the bed would be great since the option is there. I dont think that hanging her by the hook in a closet would be advised since i've read that at some point in time the weight will give in and the integrity of the neck bones would not be strong enough to support it.

Admittingly the fun part for me within the first week of ownership was just dressing her up. ><

I'd also want to add that with the standing foot option it would give you additional options on how you want to go about moving her from point A to point B when she is placed in a neutral standing position. Otherwise without it, bridal carry is your only optimal option. I hope there was enough window for WM Dolls to change the skeleton for you in time.
Yeah, neglecting the standing option may have been a fatal miscalculation on my part... especially since I ordered her mainly for photographic purposes, so it's going to be way harder to pose and dress her. I suppose that's what I get for impulsively buying a $3,000 hyper-realistic Chinese sex doll after a night of drinking cognac, though. :drinking:

Akimbo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Akimbo »

i must admit mine was an impulse buy as well, but luckily i thought it through for the long term aha

I just came back from shopping in Victoria's Secret and it wasn't too bad. Bought 5 panties, a set of running sweats and two training bras. Will have to return one bra since the large for the one pushup I bought for her was too big, wearies the training bra with straps (same size) fit her perfectly.
WM163cm H-Cup Nicole
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3#p1344113
https://imgur.com/a/rVs7soB

The Doll Server Discord https://discord.gg/H3suzwe
Join Us and get to know our doll community!

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Akimbo wrote:i must admit mine was an impulse buy as well, but luckily i thought it through for the long term aha

I just came back from shopping in Victoria's Secret and it wasn't too bad. Bought 5 panties, a set of running sweats and two training bras. Will have to return one bra since the large for the one pushup I bought for her was too big, wearies the training bra with straps (same size) fit her perfectly.
Nice! I think Victoria's Secret and Juicy Couture are my two favorite brands to see women in. I imagine your Rebecca probably wears a "large" size in terms of panties just on account of how big her butt is! :mrgreen:

Another great brand/website to check out is Fashion Nova. Their clothing is relatively cheap, and tailored almost exclusively towards voluptuous women, which is why you see so many Instagram models advertising it.

Post by 089 »

SleeplessNights,

If you haven't already, pick up a weightlifter's belt from your local sporting goods store. It will help enforce proper lifting technique. Especially when you transfer your doll to/from the bed and office chair.

Regards (and Welcome!),
089 and Kay

SleeplessNights
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

089 wrote:SleeplessNights,

If you haven't already, pick up a weightlifter's belt from your local sporting goods store. It will help enforce proper lifting technique. Especially when you transfer your doll to/from the bed and office chair.

Regards (and Welcome!),
089 and Kay
Great thinking, I will!

INFORMATIONS