www.wmdolls.com

Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I'm liking her Fuki inspired outfits. It's not something you see, which makes her very unique.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks. She's the perfect doll to do this with, too. She even kinda looks like her, and Fuki has had more different colors of hair than I can remember. From.the time I took the long brown wig off of her and put that short purple one on, I knew that was her look and personality.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The more I dress Sakura in this gothic style, the more it seems like she's "coming to life". Not in reality of course, but it seems like there's something behind the look in her eyes and her expression. In the last picture, she looks almost real to me. I've been looking online for ideas and I've found some more of this style, I just have to order it.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

BWheeler1 wrote:The more I dress Sakura in this gothic style, the more it seems like she's "coming to life".
Thanks for sharing your pics of Sakura. It's great that she is starting to really come through for you. Dolls, like women, reveal themselves when they are ready. :wink:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

She definitely has a different personality and style. That's probably why she just didn't seem like "herself" when she had the plain brown wig and brown eyes. Until I changed those, it seemed like I was dealing with just a lifeless doll, but once I did change them, that's when she woke up.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura likes to dress up in her own style, but when bedtime comes around, she prefers her lavender button up pajamas. Some girls just look good in anything.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She looks cute in her purple jammies!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I think so too. I was looking on Amazon for pajamas in her colors, because I didn't have any. When I saw those ones, I knew they were the right ones for her. As soon as I got them and put them on her, they looked so cute I had to go back online and buy a pair for my other two girls in colors suited to them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Guys, I've made a terrible mistake. I was sitting watching a movie yesterday, and suddenly a delivery truck pulled up and the driver got out with three boxes. When I brought them in and opened them, there were all kinds of clothes and accessories inside. I had accidentally left my Amazon account logged in. I looked at my girls, and Sakura looked extra guilty. It wasn't hard to figure out who did it anyway, the clothing was almost all her style. So the moral of the story is, don't trust your dolls with your money!

Anyway, I figured since she went to all the trouble to buy this stuff, we may as well take a couple of pictures. We started with this outfit, and we'll take some shots with the others as I get time. She had a kind of a warrior vibe to her, so I let her borrow my Gras bayonet and one of my khukuris.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Wow! That looks absolutely stunning on her! Nice job!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks! I just wish I had better backgrounds to take photos of my girls. But I live in a 100+ year old house and I'm working on most of it, so I don't have much to choose from right now. Of course, the way she's been dressing, I need a dungeon to go with it!

blackbird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blackbird »

She's wonderful !

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

BWheeler1 wrote:the moral of the story is, don't trust your dolls with your money!
From a doll's perspective, I completely empathize with this approach. A not insignificant number of men tend to use their money to buy more dolls as opposed to providing for the ones they already have, so I see it as a type of self-preservation. Besides, Sakura has good taste and a delightful sensibility.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought I'd take a couple more before I have my fun taking this outfit off of her. I have a feeling she will be wearing this again.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

LaDollyVita wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:thek moral of the story is, don't trust your dolls with your money!
From a doll's perspective, I completely empathize with this approach. A not insignificant number of men tend to use their money to buy more dolls as opposed to providing for the ones they already have, so I see it as a type of self-preservation. Besides, Sakura has good taste and a delightful sensibility.

I know what you mean, I have been going back and forth from one side of the fence to the other about getting a 166c. Sure, I'd love to have one, I just don't know if I need one. And right now, my bed has about enough room for myself and my three girls, I'm not sure where I'd fit another. So even if I did happen to get one, it wouldn't be until I finish remodeling my larger bedroom. Even after that, if I got the 166c, it would most likely be my last. I'm already outnumbered enough. Fortunately, most of the clothes I have will fit all three, or at least Sakura and Ji Eun. So they're not limited to one doll. But at a certain point, maintenance would cut into my relaxing on the couch watching movies with them, so I don't want to have too many. And I definitely want to be able to care for them so they last a good long time.

INFORMATIONS