www.wmdolls.com

Head compatibility of WM 108/L (cm) and WM 100cm?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ChallengerRT

Head compatibility of WM 108/L (cm) and WM 100cm?

Post by ChallengerRT »

Hello all,

Don't know if anyone else thought of this, but, I noticed WM has a "Thick" bodied 108/L (cm) Big Boobed Doll with a great looking #263 head.

https://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s-nftb2hem ... 30.jpg?c=2

So, my question for WM is:

Does this head proportionally fit the slightly shorter, yet much lighter WM 100cm? (for those preferring a 26lb. doll instead of a 40+ lb. doll)

http://dollstudio.org/sites/default/fil ... ely-05.jpg

If it does, it'd be great if there were a pic or two to see what the match looks like.

Thanks!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Head compatibility of WM 108/L (cm) and WM 100cm?

Post by Mr Franz »

There was a thread along these lines not long ago regarding head comparability with the 108. The consensus was that the 100cm-125cm series heads would physically fit the 108 body. So I'd imagine the reverse is also true.

viewtopic.php?f=385&t=106343&hilit=wm+108

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

Mr Franz wrote:There was a thread along these lines not long ago regarding head comparability with the 108. The consensus was that the 100cm-125cm series heads would physically fit the 108 body. So I'd imagine the reverse is also true.

viewtopic.php?f=385&t=106343&hilit=wm+108

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply!

Looks like it might be possible, but not difinitive.

Am sure others, like myself, would like WM to take pity on us curious folks and provide some pics of the 100cm D-cup body with that better-looking 108/L (#263) head to get a good look at the proportionality. But, not holding my breath.

Thanks again for the reply.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Here is a picture I was sent from WM dolls. 100cm head on the 108 body.
Attachments
108CM with small head.jpg
108CM with small head.jpg (156.2 KiB) Viewed 2407 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

kambui wrote:Here is a picture I was sent from WM dolls. 100cm head on the 108 body.
It would appear the 108 is somewhere between the small and large series dolls. That was my suspicion when I 1st saw the video on the other thread. Unless, it's just the big boobs giving that impression. :?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Mr Franz wrote:
kambui wrote:Here is a picture I was sent from WM dolls. 100cm head on the 108 body.
It would appear the 108 is somewhere between the small and large series dolls. That was my suspicion when I 1st saw the video on the other thread. Unless, it's just the big boobs giving that impression. :?
It may be the boobs. I actually have this doll and stuck a full sized WM head on it. At a glance it looked like it should be there. It was the boobs. I covered them with clothing, then the doll looked ridiculous. Big headed. Try looking at it without the boobs. Shoulders up.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

kambui wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
It may be the boobs. I actually have this doll and stuck a full sized WM head on it. At a glance it looked like it should be there. It was the boobs. I covered them with clothing, then the doll looked ridiculous. Big headed. Try looking at it without the boobs. Shoulders up.
Oh ok, see what you mean now. I wonder if the 108 head(s) are the same dimensions as the smaller WM heads? My Jyoti's head measures roughly 7" from the bottom of her chin to the top of her head.

ChallengerRT

Post by ChallengerRT »

kambui wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:

Ridiculous is spot-on. When the head is too big for the body, it's off-putting as hell, imo.

The head to height ratio needs to be right (7.5 to 8 heads high). Also, if the head is too wide, that looks ridiculous too, unless you're going for a fantasy/elfish look.

That's why I was hoping WM could place the 108/L (cm) head on the 100cm body and provide pics...

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

ChallengerRT wrote:That's why I was hoping WM could place the 108/L (cm) head on the 100cm body and provide pics...
I was hoping we would get some pics by now. I don't remember which one it was, but I did see one vendor offer this as a option. I would seriously consider this as a future purchase, but not without seeing a sample.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

I got the one with the sleepy eyes. This head is small but it fits well. The head is almost 7 inches from chin to top of the head.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

kambui wrote:I got the one with the sleepy eyes. This head is small but it fits well. The head is almost 7 inches from chin to top of the head.

Ok, so it's about the same size as WM's other small series doll heads. There #77, the one I have, which is usually listed for the WM118 is roughly the same length. Not sure about the 100cm, but would probably look great on the 118 or 125cm.... :D

INFORMATIONS