www.wmdolls.com

All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: All I want for Christmas... (WM 166 C)

Post by Cubiko »

The extra height does indeed add that extra dimension for those of us that are tall, I would still put pillows iunder her knees - not for height but for protection, it can never get soft enough :)

High Country

Post by High Country »

I have a question about the glorious "bits" aka labia minora as beautifully shown here in Mandos' photo. Is this the appearance for either a built-in or inset option vag? Which is the doll shown?

I am really hoping the insert tucks inside what is seen here, leaving this appearance intact. I have just recently ordered my WM166C with insert. I will be crushed if this is not the view I can look forward to, but I need to know.

TIA
Attachments
HH410.jpg
HH410.jpg (71.1 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

TheDude512
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheDude512 »

Sorry dude, but that looks like a built in, but sometimes you can’t tell an insert until they are full spread eagle...

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Same doll in another photoshoot: My girl needs her Coke! (WM 166cm C)
mandos wrote:She has an insert, there is no difference unless you spread her legs really wide, then you see the opening of the insert behind the outer lips ...
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

High Country

Post by High Country »

Tsall wrote:Same doll in another photoshoot: My girl needs her Coke! (WM 166cm C)
mandos wrote:She has an insert, there is no difference unless you spread her legs really wide, then you see the opening of the insert behind the outer lips ...
Thank you for the confirming reference! I have looked at the "needs her coke" pics many times, but not surprisingly missed this text, lol. Thrilled to know that Mando's dream-model is a with-insert girl!!

I'll add that BCD submitted my order 2 days ago, for a killer Xmas sale deal. Heads 273 and 124. Countdown to my first doll officially underway!

zero5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by zero5 »

mandos, your photos have proven to be too good!
they cant keep up with the demand. :D

"ANNOUNCEMENT: The doll WMDolls 166cm cup C is a victim of its success.
All orders placed from today will not be completed until February 2019."
https://twitter.com/dollsfrance/status/ ... 2659962881

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Holy Mackerel!! Must be some fine gal.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

zero5 wrote:mandos, your photos have proven to be too good!
they cant keep up with the demand. :D

"ANNOUNCEMENT: The doll WMDolls 166cm cup C is a victim of its success.
All orders placed from today will not be completed until February 2019."
https://twitter.com/dollsfrance/status/ ... 2659962881
The 5th of February is Chinese New Year, that will probably add some more delays.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The Jinsan factory is closed from 1/28-2/12 for Chinese New year. Last day to order a 166c is today (at least from RLSD) if you want to get it shipped before they close for the holiday. The last day to order any other doll is 1/11. So this deadline is mainly because of the volume of orders they have tying up the 166c molds. They must have enough orders for it that it will take them until 1/28 to build them all.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

The Romantic wrote:If someone is looking for a young Britney Spears look alike in a TPE doll, your prayers have been answered.
Yeah I got that impression earlier this month before you made that post Romantic. Assuming you meant under 18 when you said young.
Honest Mandos your skills are great. That body is smoking hot. Its just that face makes her look young.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Actually no. I just meant younger than the ragged, haggard Britney of today. Nothing about mandos' pictures strike me as under 18 at all.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

BWheeler1 wrote:The Jinsan factory is closed from 1/28-2/12 for Chinese New year. Last day to order a 166c is today (at least from RLSD) if you want to get it shipped before they close for the holiday. The last day to order any other doll is 1/11. So this deadline is mainly because of the volume of orders they have tying up the 166c molds. They must have enough orders for it that it will take them until 1/28 to build them all.
FYI... The cut-off date applies to ANY vendor. The cut-off date is imposed by WM Doll, not RLSD. We just brought you the "heads-up" info first. :thumbs_up:

NOTE: That is today! Today is the last day to get an order in for a 166cm C-cup and have it ship before the factories close. After today, delivery is set for March. 8O

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Unless I missed something, is this just for the 166C girl or all of them and all vendors and mfr's.? Or, just WM?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Colt, the deadline for ordering the 166c is today. For all other dolls, it's January 11. For all dolls made at the Jinsan factory.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thank you much.

INFORMATIONS