www.wmdolls.com

Please Welcome Rachael (WM166C & #273)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
seda
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Please Welcome Rachael (WM166C & #273)

Post by seda »

This is the first time I saw real pictures of the WM166-C, I need to see more of them ! Mandos pictures are amazing but that's not how she look on a day to day basis with the lighting and all.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

There are a few running around here now. Look for threads from Arthur1960 (viewtopic.php?f=215&t=110027&p=1438098) & Prometheus 2112 (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=109847), plus a couple others. You'll see lots of regular shots of this amazing girl.

edit: added links.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

The Romantic wrote:Have already received notification that a replacement is in production! Including the enhanced skeleton and hinged neck (which I guess I should have just ordered to begin with). RLSD has moved quickly on this and it's much appreciated!
Great news Romantic, she's truly a beautiful realistic doll! love that outfit against Rachael's tan skin! Looking forward to some ASS pics... :plaidskirt: Congratulations man!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

SHE'S BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!!

After Santa dropped poor Rachael down the chimney on her head and broke her neck, I was quickly promised a new one. Unfortunately I had to go to the end of that LONG line of people waiting for their 166C's.

But she arrived today BETTER than new with the advanced skeleton and hinged neck. She also brought along her "little" sister Gwen (#200 head) who quickly commandeered my 155DD as her own.

As I could tell from our brief time together in December, Rachael is a very mature, educated and worldly young woman who carries herself with confidence.

Gwen, on the other hand is a brash young brat whom I can tell is going to be a REAL HANDFUL! That's okay, I've had some experience with a couple bratty dolls before, SO BRING IT!

Just a couple quick pics, not much time or effort in these. But I just wanted to update anyone interested that RLSD stepped up and made sure everything was right. Much appreciated!
Attachments
Gwen&Rachael01.jpg
Gwen&Rachael01.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1268 times
Gwen&Rachael02.jpg
Gwen&Rachael02.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1268 times
Gwen&Rachael05.jpg
Gwen&Rachael05.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1268 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Great news, TR! They are both looking lovely, but Rachael’s outfit is super hot!

Both have a mild case of wonky eyes syndrome, but that is an easy fix ;)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

LOL yeah, gotta work the cotton a bit.

Rachael has a lot of new outfits to try on, but she wanted to start with the one she only got to wear for about an hour the first time around.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Glad she finally arrived and got to you safe TR!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good news, glad you have finally got your new gal. Looking at the hole punched into the plywood that is designed to protect the neck area during shipping it's pretty clear that at some point the original box must have been dropped on its end! It's so frustrating that our ladies are so vulnerable to rough handling during their trip from China. The new packaging does help but if a box is dropped like that then damage is going to occur. Well I'm sure we will all be looking forward to your photos! Have fun!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Rachel is so lovely, indeed. A stunning beauty.

Yellow seems to be her color, so gorgeous.

My question is her hair, it is so awesome, personally love the curls... SO where did it come? Thnx

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So, Rachael's hair is actually just the "off the rack" wig from RLSD, Style #11. It really is perfect for the look I wanted. I may upgrade eventually, but it would have to look almost exactly the same for me to change. It actually feels quite luxurious, though not overly thick.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

The Romantic wrote: As I could tell from our brief time together in December, Rachael is a very mature, educated and worldly young woman who carries herself with confidence.
Gwen, on the other hand is a brash young brat whom I can tell is going to be a REAL HANDFUL! That's okay, I've had some experience with a couple bratty dolls before, SO BRING IT!
Just a couple quick pics, not much time or effort in these. But I just wanted to update anyone interested that RLSD stepped up and made sure everything was right. Much appreciated!
That's classy to let everyone know RLSD rectified the situation right away.
Much respect.

As for the ladies, oh my! I think Rachael 's look and theme is fantastic. Also, I've been wanting the #200 head since Dr. Dollinger posted his pics of her and Gwen is a quite beautiful. Sounds like the ladies are settling into their personalities and you are in for a wild ride! I can't wait to see where this road leads and I'll be right here to see every hitch and turn you care to share.

Glad the overall situation turned out well for you, RLSD, and the girls.
Now let the fun begin!

EW
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Home at last!! Oh man!!
I can't wait to see what you do with this wonderful lady!!
Prome

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That yellow looks great against her tan.

Always nice to see pictures (so more of them please!) of the 166C/273 -- seems a popular combination, mine was ordered over the weekend!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Glad she's back and she looks great. :thumbs_up:
Looking forward to seeing more photos of your girls. :D

Million Doll-ar Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Million Doll-ar Man »

Great photos....I now appreciate the hard work that goes in to a shoot !!!!
Darcie WM 166C #159

INFORMATIONS