www.wmdolls.com

Michelle, WM 163 H Cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Michelle, WM 163 H Cup.

Post by ARK ANGEL »

It has come to my attention that I have failed to submit my new and first TPE doll, who was kindly gifted to me by Andy from SiliconeSexWorld.com .
Her name is Michelle, she is a WM 163cm H cup big booty babe and she is smokin hot!
Andy from Silicone Sex World offered her to me free of charge, as she was a returned item because of a minor deflating breast issue, which was resolved with a soldering iron and needle & syringe.
This is my first TPE doll and first doll of this type, after 4 years of Teddybabes, she is a total eye opener and offers every bit of what her looks and feel promise.
I had never even seen any other doll besides TBD's before, so this is quite a unique first encounter and evokes many emotions, some similar to meeting a flesh woman for the first time.
So... Introducing, the lovely Michelle.
Please forgive the lack of make up, I am short on time and resources atm.
dsc_0311.jpg
dsc_0311.jpg (103.06 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
dsc_0322.jpg
dsc_0322.jpg (112.15 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
dsc_0346.jpg
dsc_0346.jpg (100.15 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
dsc_0325.jpg
dsc_0325.jpg (108.83 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
dsc_0332b.jpg
dsc_0332b.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg (77.63 KiB) Viewed 2569 times

Pete.

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Michelle, WM 163 H Cup.

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Ok, so I shopped in a little make up on this one. :D
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg (105.18 KiB) Viewed 2566 times
Pete.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Nice! It looks like you got a pretty good deal!

PT9045

Post by PT9045 »

Hottie!!!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Update.

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Hi everyone.

Michelle has finally found a new home on the other side of Australia.

I packed her well with foam and clothing, used egg cartons and empty drink bottles to take up the spaces, lined the pine crate with cardboard and carpet underlay, then rested the threaded neck tubing on a soft pine block so it was safe to tilt her on end, and marked the crate with arrows and lift points, apparently she arrived undisturbed and safe.

Many thanks to the UKLDF for allowing my posts to facilitate this, and a big thank you to Anung Un Rama for sending potential takers and advising them on repairs and as always being a source of great wisdom..

I'm so pleased she will be loved the way she was destined to be, she is a stunningly sexy and beautifully sculpted work of art that deserves proper appreciation.

Thanks again to Andy P for his generous gift to me, she has been passed forward in the same spirit Andy passed her to me.

Au revoir Michelle, it was an honour and a privilege

Ark Angel.

INFORMATIONS